Author Topic: Fundamental Psi: Future Selection  (Read 31537 times)

October 31, 2007, 09:48:14 AM
Reply #15

Emira

• A Familiar Feature

• El Mira - The Sight

• Personal Text
    Live. There is no plan B.
    • View Profile
IS the healing method of future selection meant only for acute illnesses, or would it work with chronic illnesses (such as anemia, type I diabetes, etc.?) Maybe the name is just throwing me, but chronic problems wouldn't have developed in the future they would have developed sometime in the past.
“The purpose of all the major religious traditions is not to construct big temples on the outside, but to create temples of goodness and compassion inside, in our hearts.” –The 14th Dali Llama

http://nobelprize.org/nobel_prizes/literature/laureates/1993/morrison-lecture.html

October 31, 2007, 11:07:34 AM
Reply #16

Mobius

• Veritas Council
  • Veritas Furniture

• Personal Text
    Fundamental Psi Coordinator
    • View Profile
Thats probably one issue I do have with the term actually, yes. It can be used to affect things in the past as well. The rules for that are a bit complicated, but the short version is that you can't change anything that was known to have happened. Developing a chronic illness pretty obviously already happened, so you can't undo that.

However, it is quite possible to use future selection to treat such illnesses in the present. Chronic and other serious illnesses can be a little tricky, because of the high emotional weight they carry. That said, if you can manage to surmount that difficulty, then such a healing is no different than any more mundane illness.
Deus Ex Vir

November 05, 2007, 12:42:03 AM
Reply #17

kobok

• Tech Team
  • Posts By Osmosis

• Veritas Council

• Personal Text
    Veritas Council
    • View Profile
IS the healing method of future selection meant only for acute illnesses, or would it work with chronic illnesses (such as anemia, type I diabetes, etc.?) Maybe the name is just throwing me, but chronic problems wouldn't have developed in the future they would have developed sometime in the past.

You mention that chronic illnesses started in the past.  But this is not relevant, because healing a chronic illness is the act of making a chronic illness no longer there in the future.  To heal, you don't have to have never gotten sick, you simply have to become healthy (and this is the desired future state).

And of course the answer to your question is yes, it can work for chronic conditions as well, because what you're really inducing either way is a change.  The problem, as Mobius mentioned, is that we have a tendency to erect powerful psychological barriers when we start labeling certain things as "chronic" or "incurable" because we have no technological cure.  Much of the challenge in psi is learning how to overcome these psychological barriers.
Latest article:  Construct Dynamics

Want to learn psi?  Check out our collection of psi articles.

December 17, 2007, 04:10:02 PM
Reply #18

LaVelle

• A Familiar Feature

• Personal Text
    If I don't find the truth, then who will?
    • View Profile
Wow, I'm really impressed. I really like this website because it seems like everyone here is like a somewhat family and I say family because people would help their family learn if that was needed, and it seems like that is what is going on... Even with the debates, it's just someone trying to shine logic on the certain ways on how to perform "future selection" and with all the debating it's hard to choose a side, also with me being new to Dynamic Psi, it is somewhat difficult for me and I'm a very bright young adult.

Now I would like to give a point off of what I think future selection really is and any dynamic psi such as kinesis too. I think Future Selection, is the ability to change the outcome of what you think or the future of what one wants to be desirable to one's wishes. Because it seems like if you have the right amount of intention wheather doing kinesis or not then what you want shall be done. That is the only reason why I find it so easy to do dynamic psi, because of that reason. Also for Kinesis, it is much like the same thing, if you want to change something on the outside world then you must be willing to change your soul first and then tell you soul what you want it to do and see the result of the change happening.

I think also that emotions can have an affect too, because... it was my first week doing psi and in particular I was trying to perform aerokinesis at will. My mother and her so called boyfriend was arrguring while I was doing focal meditation and my little brother came to get me out of my room because he said the guy was drunk. So I thought he attempted to hit my mother and the flame infront of me bended in the opposite direction of where I was sitting and blow out. My little brother jumped as if he was scared and I looked down to see if that was a wind current. So I went to my mothers room and saw her throwing the drunk's things out and when she walked passed him he poked her, so I took that as affense and that made me even more upset and I jumped on him and took him outside... while I was taking him out there or attempting my clothes and my hair was pushing away from me like I had wind build up in my body. What was that can someone explain?
What a man believes upon grossly insufficient evidence is an index into his desires -- desires of which he himself is often unconscious. If a man is offered a fact which goes against his instincts, he will scrutinize it closely, and unless the evidence is overwhelming, he will refuse to believe it.

December 22, 2007, 07:29:26 AM
Reply #19

Casper

• Settling In

• View Profile
Verrry interesting stuff. I haven't heard about this before, but I will try it out.
Dice you say? Maybe as start, but why not lottery balls :)
Seriously. Let's all try and see how it works out. My biggest pet peeves with all
the grimoires was that they don't do stuff like lottery. Always some "how to find treasure" and stuff.
Well - all treasures are pretty much found and gone by now. Sure, there are  afew out there, but tax people and museums take too much of it even if you find one. :) Lottery rulez :)

I know this is sliding off topic but when you mentioned dice ...
It's your fault  :bunny:

January 07, 2008, 01:14:41 AM
Reply #20

ShadowStriker

• A Familiar Feature

• Personal Text
    All Around WTF
    • View Profile
is there a way to control it? cause it happens to me ALOT and it gets really frustrating when i avoid bad things thinking that somethings gonna happen and nothin does, but at least nothin bad happens lol
The Strong Take From the Weak, The Smart Take From The Strong, The Quick Take From The Smart, And The Weak Rise Up Against Them All

March 26, 2011, 01:54:00 PM
Reply #21

Michael C

• Settling In

• View Profile
I suppose there is a lot of room for doubt when using future selection for minor things. They can be passed off as coincidence. But after talking about them, and thinking enough on some of my own experiences, I can't deny them. One of the most important things for people to remember, is that doubt can cloud some of the most enlightening moments of our lives. Solid acts of everything from telepathy to kinesis can be waved off as crazy or coincidental. Your own abilities can pass by you, so keep one eye open wide and clear.

Just as an example of the other uses of future selection, I'm going to talk about my brother for a minute. I loaned my brother five dollars. He paid me four and absolutely denied that I had given him a dollar more. Angry over the dollar, it was the principle of the thing, I got onto the bus and fumed the whole way. After the buses let us off to go into the school, something on the ground caught my eye. Despite the fact that over six hundred students had already gone inside and walked past that very spot, I found a dollar. Coincidence? I surely thought so. The universe refunded my lost dollar! I even laughed about it with my friends, thinking it was a funny turn of luck. Was it?

My point is that just because a small part of you is filled with doubt, doesn't mean you're wrong. I'm not going to say that coincidences don't happen, because I believe that sometimes they do. Don't underestimate the power of your own self-confidence, and don't underestimate yourself. You can read this article and think that it is definitely too advanced and difficult for you. You will never know until you try it. And imagine what could happen when you do.

The same thing happened to me too. It was the end of month almost broke with my last 20Euro bill buying a pack of Marlboro at a convenience store. After I left the store I realized that the cashier gave me two Euros short of change. It felt so bad as I thought taht something was taken from me that was rightfully mine. Although frustrated, I said very calmly assuring myself: "Don't worry, you will get it back in another way.". Next day different store one pack of Marlboro .. Cashier gave me two Euros more in change. Coincidence? I don't think so!

March 26, 2011, 02:00:58 PM
Reply #22

Michael C

• Settling In

• View Profile
On Future Selection

Begin by trying to aid the natural healing process, using expectations of speedy recovery. With time, you can decrease the length of that healing process, until it can sometimes be managed nearly instantaneously. I’ve had some measure of success even with more serious ailments, but there is a definite degree of natural expectation of difficulty in dealing with those. What is important to keep in mind, though, is that that expectation of difficulty is all in ones head – with time and experience, this lesson can be brought to heart.

I have been using EFT to break down these expectations. And it definitely works when it is done correctly!

March 29, 2011, 05:30:17 PM
Reply #23

Tempest Desh

• Veritas Furniture

• Greenhorn

• Personal Text
    Wannabe Techno-Dervish and Court-Fool-In-Training
    • View Profile
You mentioned something about effecting the past, via the underying technique of future selection. Could you please elaborate?
"Appear as you are. Be as you appear." - Mawlana Rumi (ra)

March 30, 2011, 12:41:42 AM
Reply #24

Akenu

• Posts By Osmosis

• Personal Text
    यम या रा आना
    • View Profile
    • Akenu's Initiation
Just little add from my healing experiences:
Chronical things are always harder to heal, it can take a lot of sessions.
Also not every disease is of a physical origin, that's why I always heal on physical, mental, emotional and spiritual plane.
I am not sure about physical origin diseases and past healing, but past healing (healing through past) is very good against psychosomatic diseases and phobias. Such healing can cure even problem from previous lives which affect current life of patient.

May God bless you.

April 02, 2011, 01:32:07 PM
Reply #25

Mindlessinvalid

• Posts By Osmosis

• Personal Text
    Crazy and Can't Get out of Bed
    • View Profile
As above, so too below.

All illnesses are simultaneously spiritual and physical in nature.
Clothes make the man, and naked people have little or no say in society.