Author Topic: Weird Dream  (Read 1731 times)

February 21, 2004, 05:09:28 PM
Read 1731 times

Cryo-scion

• Settling In

• Greenhorn

• Personal Text
    Completely Ignorant. ;)
    • View Profile
Okay I'va had this weird dream, and I'm am curious if somebody could help me figure out if I APed or if it was just a deep dream.

It started out and I am in this crowd in a public hearing (I think).  Then everybody starts running awaym and runs in circles and screaming.  Then there is an anouncement saying something like"... all old, and rather helpless people are to be terminated on spot..." and so on.  So then I see a bunch of old people and mothers with their children running from the "cops" and then some of these "cops" start running after me so I run and jump off the edge towards the sea or ocean and fall down and catch on to the opening of the sewage lines that fall into the ocean.  The cops then find me at the bottom on some ledge at a door and i run into the door and they catch me and knock me down.  They then try to kill me with a poisonous gas, but I know what they are using so I hold my breath, they then say, "Lets make sure that he's dead."  and they pour some liqiud in my ear.  

Here's the kicker, when they poured the liquid in my ear I woke up and my ear felt like it had some type of liquid in my ear and it wasn't sweat.  Does someone think i APed or was it really sweat?  Oh well, it was a pretty neat dream none the less.  Please help, thanx.
The soul of man is like water: it comes from heaven and is bound to return back to the earth, alternating lastingly.
-Goethe

Just to let you know...yes...yes I am ignorant of these things.

February 25, 2004, 05:43:06 PM
Reply #1

Underworlder

• A Familiar Feature

• Hundred-plus Club

• Personal Text
    Teacher of the Kinesis
    • View Profile
The wierdest one i had was where i was the family dog... i thought what i wanted to say but it came out like a muffled bark...  strange creepy odd

moo :cow:
I am an enigma
wrapped in a mystery
sheathed in a quandary
ensconced in a dilemma
swathed in a quagmire
swaddled in an imbroglio
and covered in a white wrapper

February 26, 2004, 05:50:15 PM
Reply #2

Metaak11340

• Settling In

• Personal Text
    • View Profile
    • http://www.game.org/realms
I belive that would make a great movie!  But... no one would make it..... oh well.  I belive that it may be telling you somthing about the future.  Maybe someday there will be a new super virus and old people carry the virus and it turns out o be like that one movie "24 Days Later"!  That would kick bum.

Popwar Power :elephant:
"Aah," said the blind man peeing into the wind, "It's all comming back to me now."
Popwar Power :elephant:

Oh my gonads and strife: http://www.funnyjunk.com/pages/squirrel.htm