Author Topic: Experiences with Magical Warfare  (Read 40187 times)

March 05, 2007, 07:57:35 AM
Reply #15

unseen

• Settling In

• View Profile
Reading the combat of the black magician article, made me think about my current relationship. It is sort of similar in alot of ways. I usually brush things as an overactive imagination or because of my over anxious mind but my situation is very similar except that Mr Z in my case is another female co-worker. Me, being Mr X and the guy I am dating is Ms Y. This article is giving me the chills cause how Ms Y is acting and reacting is exactly how my current man is. Anything to do with the other female, he seems to drop everything the moment she calls. Everytime she is mentioned..not even yet discussed, he gets agitated and starts yelling at me for no apparent reason. Honestly, reading this and thinking of my situation is making me sick in my stomach.

March 05, 2007, 08:22:38 AM
Reply #16

Raitaro

• Posts By Osmosis

• Personal Text
    The Knight of Wands
    • View Profile
Unseen, this sounds more like "sleep paralysis". When one is asleep, his body is generally paralysed from the neck down to stop him re-enacting his dreams. Sometimes one can wake before this paralysis has worn off.
The IneptInitiate
http://xkcd.com/303/
http://xkcd.com/123/

I got a hot girl and the coolest band I know. I gotta bad habbit of smoking before the show.
I got music I got friends I trust and love. I get into a lot of fights and now my knuckles are all fucked up.....

March 05, 2007, 09:07:44 AM
Reply #17

unseen

• Settling In

• View Profile
Raitaro, thanks for this info. Can you tell me how does sleep paralysis can occur, I mean its possible causes? Thanks once again.

March 05, 2007, 09:10:42 AM
Reply #18

unseen

• Settling In

• View Profile
Raitaro..though I do not remember dreaming. Though, I guess..its probably sleep paralysis.

March 05, 2007, 09:56:12 AM
Reply #19

Raitaro

• Posts By Osmosis

• Personal Text
    The Knight of Wands
    • View Profile
Some people would say that you have over 15 dreams a night! It is fairly rare to remember them (all/any) without specific training.
The IneptInitiate
http://xkcd.com/303/
http://xkcd.com/123/

I got a hot girl and the coolest band I know. I gotta bad habbit of smoking before the show.
I got music I got friends I trust and love. I get into a lot of fights and now my knuckles are all fucked up.....

March 05, 2007, 09:27:57 PM
Reply #20

Tsumaru

• Posts By Osmosis

• View Profile
Sleep paralysis popped straight into my head while reading your first post as well.
More info here: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sleep_paralysis
don't believe everything you read... especially if it comes from me.

March 06, 2007, 04:49:23 AM
Reply #21

unseen

• Settling In

• View Profile
Thanks for the link Tsumaru  :biggrin:

March 25, 2007, 01:30:04 PM
Reply #22

DarkWaterMoon

• Posts By Osmosis

• Has a lot of posts

• Personal Text
    Has a lot of posts
    • View Profile
This article was fascinating as I could not even look away until I was done reading.

I thank you very much for sharing your experiences Prophecy. I wish you'd share even more, if you'd wish, as they brighten my day, help me learn, and give me motivation.

Thanks again!

April 11, 2007, 08:52:59 AM
Reply #23

Athiril

• Veritas Furniture

• Reverend Lucious

• View Profile
    • PhotoDan
if you experience an actual attack, you'll definately know about it, there's no "i think".

April 11, 2007, 07:03:19 PM
Reply #24

Tsumaru

• Posts By Osmosis

• View Profile
I think that probably depends on what the attack consisted of, and your own level of sensitivity to these things Ath.
don't believe everything you read... especially if it comes from me.

April 20, 2007, 12:28:13 PM
Reply #25

Necuno

• Settling In

• View Profile
confused 0_o

i mostly read so far apart from this article that its impossible to be controlled / possessed
in performing the whole astral projection thing...

Prophecy - how then should one prepare for an astral projection if its dangerous business ?

..thnx for the initial posts :)
"Let us begin by doubting every statement"

November 30, 2007, 08:02:53 PM
Reply #26

Kravockian

• Settling In

• Personal Text
    spirit risen
    • View Profile
I'm not so sure that Prophecy is saying that it is dangerous as much as "finish what you start". The woman had obviously began astral project but left a small portion open for the being to try and take control. I believe if she had simply continued instead of putting the book down in dissapointment that there would have been no problems, although I could be mistaken    :P 
It was very beneficial to read your post Prophecy but I do have to ask, Have you ever felt compelled to assualt the dark magic initiates that are consumed by greed of power? As a magician I am sure that you must feel compelled at somepoint since there are initiates that have such malice to simply begin attacking people. Have you ever tried to reach out to them? try to show them the errors of thier way?
Sorry I'm a curious being.  :biggrin:
-Kravockian
it's not about getting what you want, it's about wanting what you got.

December 01, 2007, 01:47:08 PM
Reply #27

Prophecy

• Teacher Emeritus
  • Posts By Osmosis

• Theurgist

• Personal Text
    Veritas Teacher
    • View Profile
It was very beneficial to read your post Prophecy but I do have to ask, Have you ever felt compelled to assualt the dark magic initiates that are consumed by greed of power? As a magician I am sure that you must feel compelled at somepoint since there are initiates that have such malice to simply begin attacking people. Have you ever tried to reach out to them? try to show them the errors of thier way?

I stay my hand when I must, and allow it to act when I must.  Even black magicians, no matter how much they would deny it if they were told such, have very specific roles to play in the Divine Plan.  When it is necessary that I intersect their paths, I do.  When it is not, I do not go out of my way.  It just so happens that the consequences of their actions are far more cruel than any punishment I could personally bestow.

As for trying to help them, yes, I attempt to do so whenever I have the chance.  Many hopeful aspirants, in a material and sensually sinful world, were never given the chance to consider a path that seeks something higher.  Keeping this in mind one finds a kind of innocent violence in them, for they do not understand what they are doing, or its consequences, having never been sufficiently enlightened.  When the opportunity arises to educate such a person, I always embrace it, and encourage others to do the same.

June 17, 2008, 10:12:02 PM
Reply #28

Sabrina

• A Familiar Feature

• View Profile
Proph:

Love the article, I know this hasn't had a reply is over 60 days according to the red warning above this reply box, but thanks for everything for do on Veritas.  I apperciate and learn from it all.

September 11, 2010, 11:49:28 AM
Reply #29

nami131

• View Profile
hey!
we dont know one another but i heared you are really good with this kind of things i really  need help with empathy i was told that you can help me a bit with it by one of ur former students please if it is ok reaspond to me  on my e-mail  esc13@walla.com  i am not  sure when u will get this massage and i dont know if i will be able to watch it since i'll be in the army  sorry for the  trobule and thanks