Author Topic: 5 element theory  (Read 1610 times)

December 28, 2006, 02:03:40 PM
Read 1610 times

Shadow_Dragon

• Veritas Moderator
  • Posts By Osmosis

• Discoverer of Imaginary Cult

• Personal Text
    Qing Jing Wei Tian Xia Zheng
    • View Profile
Dear Mystic,
(If you still come to this site)
I have part 1 and 2 of your 5 element theory article you wrote ages ago.
If you have it can you put it back up? But if you don't, I will gladly look for the articles and post them.
[SD]
Be extremely subtle, even to the point of formlessness. Be extremely mysterious, even to the point of soundlessness. Thereby you can be the director of the opponent's fate. -Sun Tzu

When the Mind is clear and still, all things under Heaven fall into place. -Lao Tzu

Drink your cup alone, though it taste of blood and tears, and praise God for the gift of taste. -Almustafa

December 30, 2006, 01:25:27 PM
Reply #1

Koujiryuu

• Teacher Emeritus
  • Posts By Osmosis

• Scholar-Warrior

• Personal Text
    內功。導引
    • View Profile
Mystic doesn't participate in the OEC anymore. Ki-Teachings.com has been down forever, and the last time I spoke to Mystic or even saw him online was about a year and a half ago. Kendamu may have more information about his whereabouts and possibly have copies of the text you are looking for, however. Let's hope he sees this thread and replies.

Good health and training.
Koujiryuu
My Articles
Gone from Veritas forever. Blame the staff.

December 31, 2006, 07:09:17 PM
Reply #2

Shadow_Dragon

• Veritas Moderator
  • Posts By Osmosis

• Discoverer of Imaginary Cult

• Personal Text
    Qing Jing Wei Tian Xia Zheng
    • View Profile
Oh that's a shame, he was really cool...
Kendamu still goes here, I hope, right?
Be extremely subtle, even to the point of formlessness. Be extremely mysterious, even to the point of soundlessness. Thereby you can be the director of the opponent's fate. -Sun Tzu

When the Mind is clear and still, all things under Heaven fall into place. -Lao Tzu

Drink your cup alone, though it taste of blood and tears, and praise God for the gift of taste. -Almustafa