Author Topic: Fundamental Dynamic Psi for the Beginning Practicioner  (Read 49704 times)

October 22, 2007, 09:48:12 AM
Reply #45

Frostlock

• Settling In

• View Profile

November 13, 2007, 07:53:40 PM
Reply #46

Sky Verati

• A Veritas Regular

• View Profile
Thank you for putting this up.  I've been lingering around the site for a while, but I've not been really sure how to get involved (esp. in the threads.  All the interesting topics have already been picked over a few times by the time I get there,) so thank you for this.  It's a big help.
"We have descended from the Infinite to the Finite." - Paramhansa Yogananda

January 01, 2009, 04:56:02 PM
Reply #47

disciple of the ages

• Settling In

• View Profile
I can't wait to start in on these links. I had never heard of psionics...outside of the world of D&D. Thanks for putting this up!
  If you're passing by, feel free to give me a click every so often!

A wise man speaks because he has something to say, a fool, because he must say something. ~ Plato

March 19, 2009, 06:46:39 PM
Reply #48

shadow walker

• View Profile
    • http://www. myspace.com/slt301
You have dreamed too well, O wise archdreamer, for you have drawn dream's gods away from the world of all men's vision to that which is wholly yours,...

H.P. Lovecraft    :)

April 30, 2009, 05:16:21 AM
Reply #49

Violet

• Posts By Osmosis

• Personal Text
    Your friendly neighborhood Verigeek.
    • View Profile
Do these lessons cover the entire course by now?

~Tempestum

May 05, 2009, 07:09:52 PM
Reply #50

aertys12

• View Profile

January 17, 2011, 06:49:14 PM
Reply #51

Sylar_tk

• Settling In

• View Profile
    • Psionics-Institute
Looking forward to taking part in any new lessons :)
Its an....evolutionary imperative!

Want to learn about psychic abilities? Vist us at http://www.psionicsinstitute.org

August 05, 2011, 01:43:57 AM
Reply #52

The_Son999

• Settling In

• Personal Text
    Need to reach 10 posts on Psionics to get Mentor.
    • View Profile
    • Volukur
Wow, very nice guide on how to do Psionics, thanks for the helpful info.

November 19, 2011, 12:19:32 AM
Reply #53

The Psion

• Settling In

• View Profile

November 26, 2011, 11:17:54 AM
Reply #54

Hellblazer

• Posts By Osmosis

• View Profile
Wow, I didn't know how much of the Dynamic Psi was already doing without know it. :biggrin:

March 03, 2013, 12:47:46 AM
Reply #55

seanburtonsb

• View Profile
i just tried the candle meditation and it was very interesting watching the flame dance and bend, although it was interesting i would much rather do the conscious breathe meditation i am much more comfortable doing this meditation my intuition is telling me that this is what i should do in essence i am wondering will i be able to obtain the control of psi through this level of meditation? or would it be more beneficial to do the candle mediation instead here is a description of the conscious breathe mediation please all feed back is welcomed  :headwall:       

This unique meditation breathing technique is a key to accessing your subconscious & conscious minds and having them work together as one. This helps you set and achieve goals, change negative programming to positive, transcend "brain chatter" and even the limits of your body. Having them work together as one is important, because if you want to achieve "goal success", you don't want those two aspects pulling in different directions.

The "Conscious Breath" meditation allows you to become aware of your breathing, without controlling it. By practicing it, you will gain both sub-conscious control and conscious mind/subconscious mind integration.

DOING IT:

Sit with your spine erect if possible. If not, lay down. Relax and sort of watch your body breathe. Just pay attention to the fact that it's happening without "you" doing anything, and keep your mind focused on the breath going in and out, without interfering with it.

The trick is to let your subconscious mind control your breathing for you (like your body does normally), but pay attention to it. I.e., be CONSCIOUSLY AWARE of your breathing while that is happening.

Don't try and control it. This mediation requires a passive concentration. By doing this, over time you will eventually attain an integration of sub-conscious and conscious, which has many, many benefits (see our links page for a great free online book that explains these in detail, & other helpful items).

Thatís all there is to it.

At first, until your concentration develops, your mind will wander all over the place. As soon as you realize that your mind has wandered, bring it right back to watching yourself breathe. Donít waste energy reprimanding yourself for not maintaining concentration, that just creates an unnecessary struggle which allows frustration to occur. Frustration is a negative emotion that counteracts your efforts for inner peace and relaxation.

Note:  Bringing yourself back to the object of concentration immediately upon recognizing that youíve wandered off, applies to all concentration/meditation techniques.

Besides those discussed above, one result of bridging the two minds is that the conscious mind becomes still and quiet. You get more inner peace as you become free from the constant "internal noise" in your brain, while lessening your reaction to the external stimuli that prevents/blocks you from becoming a "reflection" of higher states of awareness & consciousness. This meditation (that has Tibetan roots) is great for that.