Author Topic: Fundamental Dynamic Psi for the Beginning Practicioner  (Read 50191 times)

January 02, 2007, 02:51:41 PM
Reply #15

TakeV

• Veritas Council
  • Posts By Osmosis

• Mad Scientist

• View Profile
Looks good shadow

:)

But Gemini wrote the course...

Those who skulk in the shadows have to live with never being recognised for their work.

And it's hard to tell which one of you is which, with all your avatars the same...

~Crowley

I was going to think of a snappy comeback, where I point out something you haven't been recognized because of hidding in the shadows.
But I couldn't think of anything....

January 10, 2007, 12:34:24 PM
Reply #16

XIII

• Veritas Teacher
  • Posts By Osmosis

• Ḥ̵̲̗̫͈̩͕̐̓͆o͔͚̣͎͚͜ř̶ͦ͒̈̐͂r͍̱ȏ͉̟̱̬̥̩ͤ̎r̮ͨ̽ͫ ̊ͭ

• View Profile
Introduction to Kinetics posted, check the first post for the link.
<@kobok> And if you push hard enough, you can shove quite a lot into a chicken.

<@Trowa> When someone told him to jump off a cliff, he argued the semantic meanings of "jump" and "cliff", and then proceeded to do just that.

January 21, 2007, 12:05:05 PM
Reply #17

XIII

• Veritas Teacher
  • Posts By Osmosis

• View Profile
Future selection posted, check the first post for link.

<@Trowa> When someone told him to jump off a cliff, he argued the semantic meanings of "jump" and "cliff", and then proceeded to do just that.

February 04, 2007, 03:44:24 PM
Reply #18

XIII

• Veritas Teacher
  • Posts By Osmosis

• View Profile
Lesson 4, Masters of Transformation, posted.

February 18, 2007, 03:43:09 PM
Reply #19

XIII

• Veritas Teacher
  • Posts By Osmosis

• View Profile
Lesson 5: Inner Meditation and Linking posted.

March 04, 2007, 02:23:25 PM
Reply #20

XIII

• Veritas Teacher
  • Posts By Osmosis

• View Profile

October 17, 2007, 07:12:01 AM
Reply #21

Frostlock

• Settling In

• View Profile
Hello everybody this is my first post here..I would like to know something..I am 14 years old..am i too young for this? if i practice 2-3 hours a day, how long will it take for me to be just a little bit more than a novice?

October 17, 2007, 08:41:36 AM
Reply #22

TakeV

• Veritas Council
  • Posts By Osmosis

• Mad Scientist

• View Profile
Hello everybody this is my first post here..I would like to know something..I am 14 years old..am i too young for this? if i practice 2-3 hours a day, how long will it take for me to be just a little bit more than a novice?

No one is "too young" for psi. The only thing that determinds your success is your dedication and if you follow the exercises properly.

October 17, 2007, 08:56:17 AM
Reply #23

Frostlock

• Settling In

• View Profile
Thanks i realy needed to know that...and one more thing if u dont mind...what is a psiwheel and where can i get one?:D

October 17, 2007, 08:58:01 AM
Reply #24

Raitaro

• Posts By Osmosis

• Personal Text
    The Knight of Wands
    • View Profile
A psiwheel is a specially folded bit of paper propped up on a stand (generally a needle sticking out of an "eraser" or something similar). People learn to spin them as their first telekinetic excercise.

The IneptInitiate
http://xkcd.com/303/
http://xkcd.com/123/

I got a hot girl and the coolest band I know. I gotta bad habbit of smoking before the show.
I got music I got friends I trust and love. I get into a lot of fights and now my knuckles are all fucked up.....

October 17, 2007, 09:06:01 AM
Reply #25

Frostlock

• Settling In

• View Profile
Thank u...so i dont have to buy it, i just make it? where could i get a tutorial on how to make it?:D

October 17, 2007, 09:15:36 AM
Reply #26

Raitaro

• Posts By Osmosis

• Personal Text
    The Knight of Wands
    • View Profile
The IneptInitiate
http://xkcd.com/303/
http://xkcd.com/123/

I got a hot girl and the coolest band I know. I gotta bad habbit of smoking before the show.
I got music I got friends I trust and love. I get into a lot of fights and now my knuckles are all fucked up.....

October 17, 2007, 09:30:04 AM
Reply #27

Frostlock

• Settling In

• View Profile
weee tahkz :D:D:D
gonna try soon to move it...but i dont think il do it :(

October 17, 2007, 01:26:34 PM
Reply #28

Oriens Lvx Lucis

• Posts By Osmosis

• View Profile
Quote from: TakeV
No one is "too young" for psi. The only thing that determinds your success is your dedication and if you follow the exercises properly.

I disagree.  Physically, age doesn't matter on its own except for social reasons.  However, the mind and other bodies are tied to the aging process of the body.  For this reason, people at the age of, say, 14-21 in most cases do not have the mental and spiritual (spiritual used loosely to mean non-physical bodies) maturity to undertake work on a serious and abstract level (i.e. working with a system which relies on something non-physical, not recognized by science and ridiculed by most people).  For this reason, the grand majority of people who practice psi either corrupt themselves more than they started out or eventually turn to some kind of spiritual path.

Frostlock,

You being 14 gives you a very real barrier to progress.  Sheer maturity is, as I hinted earlier, the single more important factor in trying to start out on a psionic/magic path.  Also, I recommend you not attempt to share your metaphysical knowledge with other people as physical age usually evokes a dismissive attitude in other people; at least not until you can prove what you say logically or prove it physically.  For the former, I recommend you study philosophy and some sort of spirituality seriously, as reading texts of a serious and lofty nature tend to exponentially increase understanding and maturity on all levels.

Good luck in your practice.

October 17, 2007, 01:43:12 PM
Reply #29

TakeV

• Veritas Council
  • Posts By Osmosis

• Mad Scientist

• View Profile
Quote from: TakeV

I disagree.  Physically, age doesn't matter on its own except for social reasons.  However, the mind and other bodies are tied to the aging process of the body.  For this reason, people at the age of, say, 14-21 in most cases do not have the mental and spiritual (spiritual used loosely to mean non-physical bodies) maturity to undertake work on a serious and abstract level (i.e. working with a system which relies on something non-physical, not recognized by science and ridiculed by most people).  For this reason, the grand majority of people who practice psi either corrupt themselves more than they started out or eventually turn to some kind of spiritual path.

Frostlock,

You being 14 gives you a very real barrier to progress.  Sheer maturity is, as I hinted earlier, the single more important factor in trying to start out on a psionic/magic path.  Also, I recommend you not attempt to share your metaphysical knowledge with other people as physical age usually evokes a dismissive attitude in other people; at least not until you can prove what you say logically or prove it physically.  For the former, I recommend you study philosophy and some sort of spirituality seriously, as reading texts of a serious and lofty nature tend to exponentially increase understanding and maturity on all levels.

Good luck in your practice.

The question was not one of maturity and success based on it, but a question based on if it were possible to perform and practice psionics.