Author Topic: Im new  (Read 3943 times)

November 29, 2006, 04:39:28 PM
Read 3943 times

duckydude1

• View Profile
well like the subject said im new to psycokinesis and psi and everything so what do you suggest i do im just seeing what a variety of people say.  i would appreciate your help.

November 29, 2006, 05:00:27 PM
Reply #1

zaigon

• A Familiar Feature

• Personal Text
    I have been crushed, nothing left to do but rise
    • View Profile
I'd suggest going to the articles section and reading through the beginning articles there. Focal meditation for starters, and then look around at the others, see if psionics is right for you, then come back here if you have any questions concerning what you have read.
V|e|r|i|t|a|s my antidrug

November 29, 2006, 05:30:22 PM
Reply #2

Arinil

• Veritas Furniture

• Personal Text
    Aspirant of the Wood
    • View Profile
You wouldn't happen to like ducks...?
Whoever knows everything but himself, lacks everything. (Th 3)

November 29, 2006, 05:33:38 PM
Reply #3

duckydude1

• View Profile
yes arinil i like ducks do you?? ok thank you zaigon i will do that

November 29, 2006, 05:45:48 PM
Reply #4

duckydude1

• View Profile
well i notice that a lot of the things i have read involve a flame and well im a kid and not supposed to play with fire so is there other things i could start with or should i just go ahead and find a candle to light

November 29, 2006, 06:03:01 PM
Reply #5

zaigon

• A Familiar Feature

• Personal Text
    • View Profile
A candle is used in focal meditation because it grabs and keeps your attention, your focus, hence the word "focal" in focal meditation. But you can use anything. A dot on the wall, the floor, a piece of paper, or anything else, a flame is just used because the color and flickering motion keeps your attention, and alot of things you read shouldn't involve a flame, unless it is focal meditation or pyrokenesis.

November 29, 2006, 06:11:07 PM
Reply #6

duckydude1

• View Profile
ohh ok well either im reading it wrong or its just not a good site because i have read some other sites but i have a question on some of the other sites it says the psi-wheel is a good place to start but i dont exactly know how to make one and i cant find a site the tells you but before i keep looking is that a good idea starting with the psi wheel and all

November 29, 2006, 06:30:28 PM
Reply #7

zaigon

• A Familiar Feature

• Personal Text
    • View Profile
I would start with focal meditation, feeling energy, being able to draw and ground energy, and after you can do that creating and "mastering" the creation of the psi ball, and then move on to the psi wheel. All of this can be found in articles located in the section labeled, well, articles.... look specifically for Kobok's on Focal Meditation, and Playful Psychics, Preparation by Skywind, but posted by Kobok, and i do believe that Kobok uses a flame for regular kinesis as well, my mistake.

November 29, 2006, 06:47:39 PM
Reply #8

duckydude1

• View Profile
ok i will do just that thank you if you think of anything else please let me know

December 01, 2006, 01:10:14 PM
Reply #9

Prodeus

• Veritas Furniture

• Personal Text
    Qabalist~Alchemist~Magician | Veritas Mentor |
    • View Profile
    • Shrine of the Magnum Opus
well like the subject said im new to psycokinesis and psi and everything so what do you suggest i do im just seeing what a variety of people say.  i would appreciate your help.

Why do you wish to learn psychokinesis?  The reason plays quite a role in the amount of time until results are gained, and then again the quality of those results.
"My soul is a block of clay,
my sculpting tools are the sacred sciences,
and my Opus Magnum
is the way up the mountain,
the Path of Return..."

{[(|~-LVX-~|)]}

Oriens Lvx Lucis

December 01, 2006, 06:41:10 PM
Reply #10

Arinil

• Veritas Furniture

• Personal Text
    Aspirant of the Wood
    • View Profile
   I would assume it would be the same reason most people new to psi do, Sorath. It is the most solid proof one can give to themselves starting out, and that can be one of the most powerful tools someone can have, considering the roles faith and belief play in most psionics.
Whoever knows everything but himself, lacks everything. (Th 3)

December 01, 2006, 07:09:23 PM
Reply #11

duckydude1

• View Profile
well sorath i want to learn psychokinesis because it seems to be an interesting talent and im kind of skeptic so like aranil said It is the most solid proof one can give to themselves starting out.