Author Topic: Just a thought that needed to be written down on this particular moment.  (Read 2671 times)

October 02, 2006, 04:00:35 PM
Read 2671 times

Tesla

• A Familiar Feature

• Personal Text
    Hunab K'u
    • View Profile
It's like the sun.. it gives warmth, peace and serenity but, it can destroy everything with tsunami's,tornado's and such.. Men, as the demi-god they're. Can do the same but trough willpower and free will. The sun cannot and therefore men is more wicked then the most destructive shining upon our solar-system... But men can choose to do good aswell, what makes it contradictive. This makes a Magician more wicked-er then men itself, if they choose to even transcend past this level. What gives the wielder more powers but also more restraint.

"with great power comes great responsibility"

If the one doesn't believe in a god.. He can't disregard that the sun is the true highpower on this earth and even in this solar-system , because he can destroy everything within a moment notice.

Even for such a low-level being that i am..I can try to let other people see the other meanings in life..
the human nature is good but corrupted by men itself and their created society thus becoming more wicked-er than ever. But for the one that listens... That one can escapes the boundries of his own existence.

To gather as much wisdom as i can and share that wisdom with others without detaching themselves of their own existence and being, but letting them choose their own path, but to also give a extra meaning to their existence.
Is my reason on this world.

To look someone in the eyes is to see - for me - their soul and their trauma's and personality in one and with waging that. It is like seeing their path without they even knowing their own path... And i should give them a hand to try to find their own destiny. That is my cause and definition in life, but even without knowing my own path.
This is hard to achieve. Even when i know their path and can judge every action correctly according to that. It is hard to explain how this works and to let someone see it without detaching them or to give them to much information. Because that will make my path to help them false.

But to know the one's true path is to know their destiny and even if they're able to reach it. Even when they think otherwise, i know better.

This makes me also more wicked-er then men itself. Therefore i am a person that must restrain myself everyday and not to tell everything.  Now that i have chosen the patch of the Magician this path becomes even more dark then it was. People never understand. People never understand the path behind me. Why should they understand the path before me? But this is what i need to accept and go through with my actions to transcend to a higher level. The higher self is in my opinion the better self thus in need of more restraint for seeing all this wickedness in the world.

Men is like a virus on this planet. We eat and consume without any regard to the other forms of life on this world. We eat the earth piece by piece away and later we'll do this to the universe, because therein lays our future. 

It is the path that holds alot of contradictive thoughts. On the one hand the one has the society that consumes. On the other, disgust by it but compelled to live within it. The one eats meat, but to know the path of suffering and pain to have that piece of meat on your plate must be understand and recognized. To JUST eat it, is like eating a part of thyself. Everything should be judged like this. Every action that you undertake, every action you see and every action you might take should be thought about. Even when you do it impulsively, the one should think about it if it was the right course of action and judge themself accordingly. If that means to show regret. Then, so be it. Then apologize and live on. But to not think about it and just let it wivver in the air is like disgarding a part of your own being.

This is what i see on a daily basis. Everyday i see people make choices they didn't want to make. The all so known vicious cirkel. But why? i ask why? Don't they do anything about it? why doesn't they contemplate thyself in order to become what they want?
I feel pain for this kind of people and every day i try to let them see it. And by doing so i sometimes makes the mistake to give them a little bit too much information, but it's like destiny wants it.It always turns to a good end, but still restraints need to be made.

The path of the magician is somewhat the same. As the aspirant that i am i see the joy that comes from it. The pain it makes and the regrets some people have, but if the one just contemplates. It should all end good.

It is within the power of knowing thyself wherein lays the true power. For the magician,Men and people with abiltities. We're all the same. What ever you do. The one will never be better then the other one. Even when you think so. Everyone has their own path and that should be accepted likewise.

"They brake the most beautiful things and i hear violence when i close my eyes. And i can't be heard by anything this wicked world has done"

This was the sentence that made me write this article(though adjusted) and i hope that the one who reads this thinks about it and maybe even try understand it. That is everything i ask.
Don't disregard your own life and being. Try to understand it and try to adjust thyself accordingly within your own beliefs. Be the one that can transcend himself through your own actions and by judging other peoples actions accordingly to your own beliefs. BUT, never judge the person in question, because this is his path. Not yours, so respect that, but let them try to see the other side of life. Let him judge himself. Let him see, but not through your thoughts, but through their own.

If you think otherwise and you've read it. Then ask accordingly, but not render it false for this is my belief.
Keep my opinion true and by doing this you've set the first step.

I thank you.

Just my 2 cents,
« Last Edit: October 02, 2006, 04:40:24 PM by Tesla »

October 02, 2006, 07:17:29 PM
Reply #1

ThiefDeath

• Posts By Osmosis

• Posting chief

• Personal Text
    Grammaton Cleric
    • View Profile
[23:48] <DanielH> You guys are all strange
[23:48] <DanielH> You have a different way of thinking (which is wrong)

How about a shave?

October 02, 2006, 10:10:22 PM
Reply #2

Daska_123

• A Familiar Feature

• Personal Text
    I think I'm beginning to understand...
    • View Profile
2 cents?  That was at least 2 dollars.  :eek: :dog:
Truly, It sounds a bit like the message "The Alchemist" was trying to get across.
Singer. Writer. Adventurist.

October 03, 2006, 02:29:49 AM
Reply #3

Tesla

• A Familiar Feature

• Personal Text
    Hunab K'u
    • View Profile

October 03, 2006, 03:45:13 PM
Reply #4

Daska_123

• A Familiar Feature