Author Topic: Past lives  (Read 2215 times)

September 10, 2006, 09:47:49 PM
Read 2215 times

YoYo

• View Profile
    • Xtreme Trix Tutorials
I wasn't too sure exactly where to put this. Quick explanation on my though process. Past lives =  reincarnation = philosophical talk = forum of theories, articles and PHILOSOPHY.

I've read some on past lives. The hindu and buddhist prospective and I've even looked at the scientology perspective; I was doing a project on scientology and i figured I could at least look.

So my question is, if there is such thing as reincarnation (which I do believe that it is at least possible) how would we find out about our past lives? I want to know about any past lives I have lived through, but I don't know how to go about finding out.

Any ideas?

September 11, 2006, 12:12:19 AM
Reply #1

Julianus

• Veritas Furniture

• View Profile
If you have some experience in magic, you could create a spell that would help you see your previous reincarnation or, if you have advanced enough in this path, some meditation would do the work.

(For the spell, to give you a tip, it could be wise to work with a mirror but if you are creative enough you could find many other ways for accomplishing it.)

If you would like to know how to compose a spell click at this link: http://forums.vsociety.net/topic/4833.0

« Last Edit: September 11, 2006, 12:35:35 AM by elduril »
A thorough familiarity with the occult faculties of everything existing in nature, visible as well as invisible; their mutual relations, attractions, repulsions; the cause of these; in other words a profound and exhaustive knowledge of natural law – this was and is the basis of magic.
- Blavatsky

September 11, 2006, 10:48:11 AM
Reply #2

Emira

• A Familiar Feature

• El Mira - The Sight

• Personal Text
    Live. There is no plan B.
    • View Profile
There was another thread in other like this:

http://forums.vsociety.net/topic/7295.0

Hope that's helpful.
“The purpose of all the major religious traditions is not to construct big temples on the outside, but to create temples of goodness and compassion inside, in our hearts.” –The 14th Dali Llama

http://nobelprize.org/nobel_prizes/literature/laureates/1993/morrison-lecture.html

September 11, 2006, 12:18:23 PM
Reply #3

YoYo

• View Profile
    • Xtreme Trix Tutorials
man i should have searched first, but anyway....

I read the topic and found it quite interesting. I just never thought of looking into past lives as being dangerous though. I know not everyone's life is perfect and there would of course you would be rexperiencing old pain, but I'd think that if you're in the right emotional/spiritual state you could handle the pain and not let it affect the life you live now. I know that someone mentioned that one of their friends began to regress back to one of his old lives, but I figured that happened just because he might not have been prepared or in the right state to shield himself from that.

All I want to do is get a third person perspective on my past lives. I want to know who I was and what I did and what skills I possesed, etc.

Elduril: I don't know much about magic, so I don't know if I could take that kind of approach even if I researched, etc.

September 11, 2006, 05:38:05 PM
Reply #4

`Nazukarr

• Posts By Osmosis

• View Profile
There are a bundle of ways that one could recover their past lives (supposedly), but most likely, the mjaority of them will involve something you could translate into a form of focal meditation. So, if you don't have a patience and you can't do focal meditation, you most probably won't find anything :(.

If you have some experience in magic, you could create a spell that would help you see your previous reincarnation or, if you have advanced enough in this path, some meditation would do the work.

(For the spell, to give you a tip, it could be wise to work with a mirror but if you are creative enough you could find many other ways for accomplishing it.)
If you would like to know how to compose a spell click at this link:

http://forums.vsociety.net/topic/4833.0

Most people don't have the skill level to cast a spell that'll show them their past lives, so that wont work either.

But yeah, I've used a Past Life Regression tape, and I have gotten results with them. Vague, blurry results that I don't trust.  Thats something you could use.

Anywho, I don't recommend looking too hard for this type of thing, because the ego tends to tamper wtih whatever you're seeing in most cases (or whatever you're making up ^_^). They're really not all that important to most people in the first place. Soooooo...becareful with that :).
« Last Edit: September 11, 2006, 05:41:22 PM by Nazukarr »
“I am not this hair, I am not this skin, I am the soul that lives within.”