Author Topic: A moment with Bruce Lee and JKD  (Read 946 times)

February 16, 2004, 08:27:23 PM
Read 946 times

Void

• Posts By Osmosis

• Posting chief

• View Profile
A moment with Bruce Lee and JKD:

“When there is a way, therein lies the limitation.”

Thought is way, it is limited because it can only function within what it knows.

“Truth is outside all fixed patterns.”

Patterns are drawn up according to thought processes, thus, truth is outside all thought processes.

“JKD uses all ways and is bound by none.”

JKD refers to truth itself, truth uses all ways and isn't affected, hence not to be bound, by any.

To further elaborate - you use the dark as a means to discover the light. So you learn from mistakes, negativity, thought - to discover what is truthful. You dont go out raping people etc. Darkness is education for the light!

“Use no way as way, no limitation as limitation.”

Meaning precisely what it means. No way as way, no limitation as limitation – hence BE TRUTH IN ALL ITS FORMS.

Mind always preaches in ways, it always talks about this and that – if you are bound to this and that and have not seen through it, then you will be bound to karma. If you see through the cycles of thought within you, see the falsity and truth of them, then it may be possible to liberate yourself through the truthful seeing of what lies within you.

“Void, stands in the middle between this and that. The void is all inconclusive, having no opposites. There is nothing that it excludes or opposes. It is living void, because all forms of life come out of it and whoever realizes the void is filled with power and life and the love of all beings.”

Meaning to discover the truth within you, the little white light, you are filled with power, with life and with love. Because to be truth is to be filled with love, to be truth is to be filled with wisdom – hence power, to be filled with life, is to be filled with high level of energy and granted life afterwards.

“I'm moving and not moving at all. I'm like the moon underneath the waves that ever go on rolling and rocking. It is not, "I am doing this," but rather, an inner realization that "this is happening through me," or "it is doing this for me." The consciousness of self is the greatest hindrance to the proper execution of all physical action.”

This refers to the stillness of mind – the moon refers to the white light amidst thought. The next piece refers to self and its images or thoughts not acting, but truth itself acting – hence truth acts through you. To think about acting, is to not really act at all. To be action then and there – THAT is action. Spontaneity.

ALL TRUTH IS OUTSIDE THE GRASP OF THOUGHT. DISSOLVE YOUR THOUGHT THROUGH TRUTHFUL SEEING AND LIBERATE YOURSELF FROM YOUR OWN CAGE.

Walk On.

February 17, 2004, 04:35:21 AM
Reply #1

Orchild

• A Veritas Regular

• Personal Text
    • View Profile
I like this thread :)
I hope I never have to realize my dream