Author Topic: Pure Energy Psi based energy class  (Read 6526 times)

August 18, 2006, 02:34:13 AM
Read 6526 times

tachyonxv

• A Veritas Regular

• Personal Text
    psion
    • View Profile
« Last Edit: August 21, 2006, 02:00:27 AM by tachyonxv »
We want to know the truth about reincarnation, we want proof of the survival of the soul, we listen to the assertion of clairvoyants and to the conclusions of psychical research, but we never ask, never, how to live.

August 18, 2006, 05:16:39 AM
Reply #1

Kettle

• Teacher Emeritus
  • Veritas Furniture

• Frequent poster

• Personal Text
    Frequent poster
    • View Profile
Zues pure energy material? What might this be?

-k

August 18, 2006, 07:26:39 AM
Reply #2

Hech

• Posts By Osmosis

• View Profile
I heard some at Psi Platinum think they can teleport through "portals". Any truth to that crazy and assertive statement that I heard somewhere? Also, I think it fair that if being advertised here, a bit of information about Psi Platinum was divulged - including Kettle's very good question.

August 18, 2006, 09:59:54 AM
Reply #3

tachyonxv

• A Veritas Regular

• Personal Text
    psion
    • View Profile
@kettle The material the class is using is based on Zeus's articles from naother OEC. IT is a series of articles and lesson on Pure Energy Psi. They go quite deep into psi though.
@Hech I have not heard anything about people teleporting through ""portals"", yet... People come in and claim all sorts of things.  No one has to provide proof of them.
« Last Edit: August 21, 2006, 02:00:47 AM by tachyonxv »
We want to know the truth about reincarnation, we want proof of the survival of the soul, we listen to the assertion of clairvoyants and to the conclusions of psychical research, but we never ask, never, how to live.

August 18, 2006, 03:46:46 PM
Reply #4

Kettle

• Teacher Emeritus
  • Veritas Furniture

• Frequent poster

• Personal Text
    Frequent poster
    • View Profile
@kettle The material the class is using is based on Zeus's articles from naother OEC. IT is a series of articles and lesson on Pure Energy Psi. They go quite deep into psi though.

Heh, ok. For a second there I was thinking something entirely different, something much more RPG'ish.

Though the term 'Pure Energy Psi' seems a tad redundant to me. I'm sure it might make some more sense if understood it better though.

-k

August 18, 2006, 04:41:28 PM
Reply #5

Hech

• Posts By Osmosis

• View Profile
I'd like to do that cool little quote thingy, but you know what you said and I'm to lazy, lol O.o

Alright, I was just making sure. I heard that rumor SOMEWHERE, and thought I'd clarify.

As for the class, so you're saying some guy will be going through his in-depth article series on this Pure Energy Psi thing? Where can I find this series and has he ever done this before? Also, why are you posting if you are not the teacher? Are you an assistant or...?

Lastly, how would applications be made or is this open for everyone? Does the level of skill matter at all?

August 22, 2006, 08:16:17 PM
Reply #6

ChezNips

• Teacher Emeritus
  • Posts By Osmosis

• Veritas Teacher

• View Profile
The class series are posted periodically when the need arises and they are requested.  They are the same on the web site for the most part however some irc chat logs have also been posted so that there may be more explaination on some techniques.
« Last Edit: August 23, 2006, 01:56:27 PM by -}Star{- »
some days you're the bug, some days you're the windshield.