Home
Forums
Chat
Help
Search
Retro
Login
Register
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
September 02, 2014, 02:11:25 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:

Advanced search
215918 Posts in 15375 Topics by 19868 Members - Latest Member: - Kennethgews Most online today: 131 - most online ever: 430 (June 28, 2007, 02:58:51 PM)
+  The Veritas Society
|-+  Discussion Areas
| |-+  Psionics
| | |-+  Supra Celestial Being
Pages: [1] 2 Print
Author Topic: Supra Celestial Being  (Read 30631 times)
Tsukasa4444
Settling In

Mrow.

View Profile
« on: August 11, 2006, 08:43:18 PM »

I was told by some horroscope woman that she thinks I'm a Supra Celestial Being. I don't really want to pay her to get the "keys to unlocking my powers", I'd rather just get them online somewhere if possible.

Does anyone know what I should do? Or does anyone have these "keys"?

"I at last realised with a kind of anguish that I was becoming a solitary, that a gulf had widened between myself and normal human life, between myself and home and love, the things in which most find a rich content." - A. E.
Frozen
Posting chief
Posts By Osmosis

Posting chief

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: August 11, 2006, 09:59:06 PM »

I'm not entirely sure what a 'Supra Celestial Being' is supposed to mean. I was under the impression it had to do with an angelic being and something about planets. Anyway, I'm not here to talk about that. You want keys? I've got them right here.

http://forums.vsociety.net/board/72.0

* chirss was kicked by kobok (Denny Crane)

I CARVE EVERYTHING YOU SAY INTO MY LEFT ARM!
~ V

<ShoresofPluto> how often do u ignite fires with ur mind?
<kobok> On occasion.

[20:06] <kobok> XIII:  You wear your girlfriend's pants??
[20:06] <XIII> kobok: On occasion.
solstice
Dreamwalker
Posts By Osmosis

"Receive and transmit..."

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 12, 2006, 01:31:02 AM »

One of the classic signs of psychic and New Age fraud is dependency.  If someone tells you something that causes you to become emotional, then attempts to hook you by promising to make everything clear AFTER, then they should be avoided.

Tell all the Truth but tell it slant: Success in Circuit lies.  Too bright for our infirm Delight. The Truth's superb surprise. As Lightning to the Children eased, with explanation kind.  The Truth must dazzle gradually, or every man be blind.
Tefeari: The Giant Impact Hypothesis is a theory
bgbleep
A Veritas Regular

adoi quei vanktus varroc

View Profile WWW
« Reply #3 on: August 12, 2006, 04:56:01 AM »

i know what it means
|
|
|
V

It means she thinks ur a gullible gumball Smiley she might as well tell you that ur Carrie or Fire Starter.
Did her name happen to be Mrs.Cleo?

The journey of life begins alone and ends alone.
kakkarot
0. The Fool... Inverted?
Posts By Osmosis

Pirate "Not-A-Mod" BoB

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: August 12, 2006, 09:50:00 AM »

"then attempts to hook you by promising to make everything clear AFTER" you pay them (i'm pretty sure that's what solstice meant to add Wink)

Supra means beyond or above. http://dictionary.reference.com/browse/supra

Celestial refers to the sky or heaven, and in one case a long time ago i saw someone try to use it to denote a plane of existance http://dictionary.reference.com/browse/celestial

So if she's saying you're "above Heaven" then wouldn't that mean you're above God? But if you're merely above the sky, then wouldn't you be an astronaught? hehe

I don't see why "just" being human isn't good enough for some people, considering how great humans can be if you work at it. Smiley

~kakkarot

Philippians 2:5 Your attitude should be the same as that of Christ Jesus: 6 Who, being in very nature God, did not consider equality with God something to be grasped,  7 but made himself nothing, taking the very nature of a servant, being made in human likeness.
ThiefDeath
Posting chief
Posts By Osmosis

Grammaton Cleric

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: August 20, 2006, 03:04:18 AM »

Some people get tired of daily routine and want a change.

Some people want wealth, fame, recognition, and/or power that they don't have to work for.

Some people think it would be an exciting experience.

Some people want to fight evil  (or good)

Some people feel it is their destiny

Some people don't like the idea of flesh and mortality and that they should be higher than that

Some people are convinced by the volume of literature they observe thats its the coolest way to be better than everyone.

Who knows.. we all have our personal reasons and thought processes.

I could list a whole bunch of powers and the utilitarian value they would yield for me,  but besides utility and encomics,  I'd say one prevalent reason I'd like to have some kind of superpowers is because I don't like the idea that theres so many people that have my life in their hands on a day to day basis, and that any determined enough could put me in a high level of pain or kill me.

[23:48] <DanielH> You guys are all strange
[23:48] <DanielH> You have a different way of thinking (which is wrong)

How about a shave?
Razeroth
Veritas Furniture

Ut intus , sic vacuus. As within, so without.

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: August 20, 2006, 05:28:49 PM »

Celestial refers to the sky or heaven, and in one case a long time ago i saw someone try to use it to denote a plane of existance http://dictionary.reference.com/browse/celestial

Would this plane of existence happen to be the one spoken of in magic, or something else?  I am wondering as to the plane associated with Celestial in this case...

-Razeroth

"In the beginning, the primum mobile created the heavens and the earth, and imparted existence.  The governing principle of the universe thusforth came forth: duality in its glory..."
Tsukasa4444
Settling In

Mrow.

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: August 26, 2006, 08:42:21 PM »

So....no one actually has any information?

"I at last realised with a kind of anguish that I was becoming a solitary, that a gulf had widened between myself and normal human life, between myself and home and love, the things in which most find a rich content." - A. E.
shadow master
Greenhorn
Settling In

Greenhorn

View Profile
« Reply #8 on: August 26, 2006, 11:09:52 PM »

why didnt you just ask the lady i dont think that would have been extra...but anyway does the lady have like a website or something i want to have a reading

Shadow Master
kakkarot
0. The Fool... Inverted?
Posts By Osmosis

Pirate "Not-A-Mod" BoB

View Profile
« Reply #9 on: August 27, 2006, 06:46:15 AM »

So....no one actually has any information?
You want keys? I've got them right here.

http://forums.vsociety.net/board/72.0
Enjoy Smiley

~kakkarot

Philippians 2:5 Your attitude should be the same as that of Christ Jesus: 6 Who, being in very nature God, did not consider equality with God something to be grasped,  7 but made himself nothing, taking the very nature of a servant, being made in human likeness.
whizkid

View Profile
« Reply #10 on: August 23, 2007, 05:59:02 AM »

hey I I saw the topic and I know about supra celestial being ..... this madam she was talking about is called ms Sara freder and she is a total fake she tells people the same things over and over again and more she demands money for her super secret ceremony" " which I have made just for you , she has probably an auto responder because she always send emails I know because I belived her until now pls don't give her money
Isisempath

View Profile
« Reply #11 on: May 13, 2010, 03:25:03 PM »

I am a Supra Celestial Being...and if you want the keys...I'll give them to you...someone who tries to charge for free information is a hack and cannot be trusted...they are the reason so many of us have bad names!
Emerald Mushroom
Posts By Osmosis

Your Mom.

View Profile
« Reply #12 on: May 16, 2010, 11:05:15 PM »

I am a Supra Celestial Being...and if you want the keys...I'll give them to you...someone who tries to charge for free information is a hack and cannot be trusted...they are the reason so many of us have bad names!

And i'm a flying Monkey.

In all seriousness the only "super being"  or "master race" that exists is one were all members of. Human.

To be a human grants you unparalleled capacity for evil, good, cruelty, compassion, creativity, stagnation, the list goes on and on.

Striving to be anything but human is counter-productive to being alive. Accept your evil, your good, your complacency. Know yourself, truely know your self and you'll be better than any "supra celestial being" or any 2 bit con artist could ever make you.

Your mind is your biggest tool, your biggest weakness, and the only thing that separates you from an ape.

Now go, study some energy arts, or sit on your ass and play video games. I don't care, i've given you my advice. do what you will with it.

PS Isisempath: Prove it.

Knowledge is power. Guard it well.
Isisempath

View Profile
« Reply #13 on: May 16, 2010, 11:32:08 PM »

Emerald Mushroom,

How would you like me to prove it? By telling you we are all Celestial Beings, that just being a Supra is just a higher level of consciousness or awareness, a place all of us can get to and those who do find themselves 'waking up' are having stronger visions than most...that the Mayans gave us the keys to that higher consciousness, and its every beings choice to listen or disregard, that 2012 is NOT the end of the world but a new beginning. Its all about evolution.  I don't play video games, I help people, I spend my life helping others, I am a spiritual adviser which I do not charge anyone for, I read energy, of people, spirits, and objects, I am no better than anyone else, do not get the wrong impression, this young man wanted the keys, I'm just offering them to him, as I would anyone, I utilize my knowledge to help others without wanting anything in return, that makes me different from hacks who prey on 'weak minded' individuals as you refer to, to me nobody is weak, everyone is just searching for the same thing, answers, meaning, signs, whatever wisdom and knowledge they seek.

An Empath feels others emotions, that is what I am amongst other things. I do not disagree with everything you said, but I do wonder your age, by the way you express yourself.

We all have an opinion, yours differs from mine, which is what makes this world beautiful, don't judge me because you have yet to find the knowledge I have been blessed to come across.

You want to know where the keys are, pick up The Celestial Prophecy by James Redfield, the insights are the keys!

PS: What's it like to be a flying monkey?  Do You get to cross parallel universes?
Sethair
Posts By Osmosis

The souls of the True shall always remain strong.

View Profile
« Reply #14 on: May 17, 2010, 07:13:38 AM »

Do not feed the... Wink

▲ ▲

"We're whalers on the Moon, we carry a harpoon. But there ain't no whales so we tell tall tales and sing our whaling tune"

My Blog 
My Art!!!
Pages: [1] 2 Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: