Author Topic: Aura steeling  (Read 21479 times)

August 15, 2006, 09:14:30 PM
Reply #45

Frozen

• Posts By Osmosis

• Posting chief

• Personal Text
    Posting chief
    • View Profile
Oh, I was just pointing out that none of what you said (the parts that I labeled as attacks) were necessary to get your point across.

I don't believe Hech was trying to come across as discouraging in any way. Sometimes we need others to point out our flaws in order for us to see them. Psi_Vamp, we're not trying to attack you or flame you in any way. I don't mean to be rude, but I honestly don't think you're prepared to have a class at this point in time. Perhaps it would benefit you to hang around Veritas more, read the articles, and mix in with the members here. Let us know you and let us have confidence in your ability to teach before you come out of the blue and say you want to teach. There has to be a certain amount of trust between a student and a teacher. Make sure you have that before you begin. We're not here to judge you, but take it from the people who have been around the track a few times and let us point you in the right direction. Be well.
* chirss was kicked by kobok (Denny Crane)

I CARVE EVERYTHING YOU SAY INTO MY LEFT ARM!
~ V

<ShoresofPluto> how often do u ignite fires with ur mind?
<kobok> On occasion.

[20:06] <kobok> XIII:  You wear your girlfriend's pants??
[20:06] <XIII> kobok: On occasion.

August 16, 2006, 03:36:35 AM
Reply #46

TheThing

• Posts By Osmosis

• View Profile
In laymanís term, wait......... Everyone will trust you a lot more and will be prepared to learn from you.
Secondly you can't base criticism on age. Veritas is a very young community and was built on the backs of people of 14. [ KiwiKid, Shadowwarrior, ten year old dragon ball z fans] Age also is not a indicator of wisdom eg. Child prodigies.
TheThings's Flatmate.

August 16, 2006, 07:59:51 AM
Reply #47

Hech

• Posts By Osmosis

• View Profile
Dude, I based things on the maturity that shined through his posts. The lack of english and grammar capability, the inability to spell, the seeming foolishness of things he said, and my points about his alleged vampirism and psychological schizofrenia. The only thing that I brought in respect to his age, was the legality of the issue. Trust me, I'm the last one to judge a person by their age, but sometimes a person's physical or mental maturity are dependant on such things. Still, I know some great energetic practitioners that are barely older than 13, and I know a bunch of idiots that are 50+ years old. That wasn't my point at all.
« Last Edit: August 16, 2006, 08:01:22 AM by Hech »

August 16, 2006, 10:20:59 AM
Reply #48

psi_vamp

• A Veritas Regular

• Personal Text
    ThE pRoUd FoUnDeR oF...... MEH!
    • View Profile
~terra
----------------------------------------------------------------
have you done your homework?.. MEH!
have you made your bed?.. MEH!
have you a reason for anything?... MEH!
MEH! MEH! MEH! MEH! MEH!
LET THE LEGACY OF MEH BEGINNNNN! MEH MEH MEH MEH

August 16, 2006, 11:55:38 AM
Reply #49

Hech

• Posts By Osmosis

• View Profile
Are you kidding me? I'm being as nice as humanly possible, and trying to give you some advice. Just because you don't like what I have to say, doesn't mean I'm flaming. You prove my point with that one word reply right there. I'm not flaming, I'm being honest, that's a virtue dude. I'm not flipping out or freaking out on you, I'm staying cool. Believe me, flaming is the farthest thing from my mind. If I was flaming you, trust me, you'd know it. My points still stand and ring true in the observer's minds. I've had a few people come up to me already and say that they liked my post, that I wasn't flaming, and that they agreed wholeheartedly.

You could end this whole thing right now, and simultaneously gain a bit of our respect already, by simply saying, "Yeah, maybe you guys are right. I'll at least consider what you've said about the vampirism and schizofrenia. Either way, I understand what you're saying about the classes and I'll be sure to both hang out and read some posts, and also read some articles and practice some meditation to further and develop my path."

Obviously everyone doesn't think you can run a class. You could be the best psi/magician/chi artist in the world and people still wouldn't want to learn from you if you randomly just popped in here offering classes. Nobody knows who you are, and you only worsened the situation with poor english and a show of lacking knowledge.

Maybe you'd be a great teacher and leader, but to be a leader you need followers, and to do that you need to earn people's respect. These are basic rules of life that apply to everyone. I'm not flaming you, I'm just listing some facts man. I WANT you to stick around.

Sincerely,
Hech
« Last Edit: August 16, 2006, 12:00:01 PM by Hech »

August 16, 2006, 12:20:29 PM
Reply #50

Frozen

• Posts By Osmosis

• Posting chief

• Personal Text
    Posting chief
    • View Profile
I just wanted to point out, Hech, that poor english is not necessarily a sign that a person lacks intelligence. As he explained earlier, Psi_vamp uses his cell phone to access the internet and I can testify that it isn't easy to use proper english when typing out words on a phone.

Regardless, shouldn't this conversation get back to the original topic of the class? We're not children here so we should stop acting like it. Let's stop pointing fingers and get on with business. This is a forum for public classrooms, not for arguments that have gone too far already. If you two have a remaining conflict, I suggest you take it far away from here.
* chirss was kicked by kobok (Denny Crane)

I CARVE EVERYTHING YOU SAY INTO MY LEFT ARM!
~ V

<ShoresofPluto> how often do u ignite fires with ur mind?
<kobok> On occasion.

[20:06] <kobok> XIII:  You wear your girlfriend's pants??
[20:06] <XIII> kobok: On occasion.

August 16, 2006, 02:05:08 PM
Reply #51

Vecna

• Tech Team
  • Posts By Osmosis

• Heartless Admin

• Personal Text
    The Silence Between the Void
    • View Profile
Agreed with above post. Now hop to it please... :)

*sits down to watch the thread...*

~Crowley

August 16, 2006, 07:24:58 PM
Reply #52

Hech

• Posts By Osmosis

• View Profile
I just don't like being called a flamer, when that was the farthest thing from my mind. It's just plain insulting and really bothers me. Uhhh, and yes, poor english IS a sign of lack of intelligence when it is used in the way I meant. Just because you have a phone doesn't mean that you suddenly become inable to construct proper sentences. I text all the time and I don't suddenly become stupid when I use the phone. Now, I'm not calling psi_vamp stupid, but I am saying that just because you use a phone, you don't lose the ability to form sentences - the only thing I could see a phone doing is causes somebody to be short and to the point, and perhaps use "u" instead of "you" (and other like instances).

Anyway, I agree that we got off topic a bit, but isn't this thread on psi_vamp's classes? Therefore, shoudln't the integrity of psi_vamp be questioned? In fact, if anyone is to start a class, they should EXPECT questions to be asked and their integrity questioned. If you're honest, knowledgable, and mature, there shouldn't be a problem.

Therefore, I honestly don't see the point of continuing the conversation at ALL, unless somebody decides to sign up...in which case they would do so here.

*SHRUG* That's just my opinion, go ahead and disagree if you feel the need. I pride myself on my blunt honesty, because I truly believe that this world could use a bit more of that, and a bit less of the "tip-toeing" around to make sure you don't accidently hurt somebody's feelings. That's not to say I'm not a kind and considerate person, but I just feel that if everybody is mature in the way they handle themselves, there should be no problems. If you disagree, call the person out on it, critisism should always be constructive.

Now I apologize for that first post (that many of you probably never saw, seeing as kobok promptley took care of it), but aside from that, I see no problem with my actions and I believe that they WERE and ARE on topic, seeing as the topic of this thread IS psi_vamp and his classes.
« Last Edit: August 16, 2006, 07:29:30 PM by Hech »

August 16, 2006, 11:13:48 PM
Reply #53

Arpspasm

• Veritas Furniture

• Hundred-plus Club

• View Profile
psi_vamp as a possible suggestion you might consider writing a small article on vampirism, aura stealing and maybe outline the class as you intend to teach it. This will stop this circular debate and give any potential students the opertunity to guage you knowledge in this area. Considering that you have been studying you might include a section on the psychological mindset of the vampire e.t.c.
"This life's dim windows of the soul
Distorts the heavens from pole to pole
And leads you to believe a lie
When you see with, not through, the eye."
-William Blake

August 17, 2006, 12:52:59 AM
Reply #54

Vecna

• Tech Team
  • Posts By Osmosis

• Heartless Admin

• Personal Text
    The Silence Between the Void
    • View Profile
Locked. This is going nowhere and dscending into a flame.

psi_vamp: If you want to carry this on, then try writing the article Arpspasm suggested and PM me a copy. Then I'll unlock the thread, you can post it, and things may become productive...

~Crowley