Author Topic: Aura steeling  (Read 21997 times)

August 10, 2006, 11:14:43 AM
Reply #30

freefallingdot

• A Veritas Regular

• Personal Text
    The Knight of Swords
    • View Profile
A point I would like to bring up is the fact that you study psychology, it is quite common for people studying psychology for the first time to experience the symptoms.  And from what I remember of my short lived psychology studies, vampirism is considered a psychological fetish, I just want to put out the possibility that during your studies you came across vampirism and shortly later started studying occult, maybe even studying them at the same time, and your subconcious created the effects in you.  Also, as has been stated it would be much easier to  get any energy you need from your surroundings if you did in fact need it.  Also be careful, many many people would consider it a form of attack.
Boldly, I bow to the banished, bend knee to the broken, and break bread with the bereaved.  Behold the breath-taking beauty of brutality, of quick and permanent change, breaking the lines built to seperate polarities.  Brashly blending that which can't be bent.

August 10, 2006, 06:39:56 PM
Reply #31

psi_vamp

• A Veritas Regular

• Personal Text
    ThE pRoUd FoUnDeR oF...... MEH!
    • View Profile
Thnx for advice free fallin dot. An to back up previous points an to patch things up, i know i am pri_vamp cos wen i woz awakened i had losses of energy. But wen i tried the feedin tekniques i felt better. an thnks to the friendly community at veritas i have started do feed from the moon, the wind[which is one of the most sensatonal feelings ever] and the earth itself. Thanks guys!
~terra
----------------------------------------------------------------
have you done your homework?.. MEH!
have you made your bed?.. MEH!
have you a reason for anything?... MEH!
MEH! MEH! MEH! MEH! MEH!
LET THE LEGACY OF MEH BEGINNNNN! MEH MEH MEH MEH

August 14, 2006, 07:40:43 AM
Reply #32

Hech

• Posts By Osmosis

• View Profile
[EDIT:  Disrespectful content removed.]

P.S. Proph, that was some interesting information on the actual physical idea of a vampire. Can I have any information on that? The coming back to life thing is a bit outlandish. Also, do you believe that this psychic "vampirism" can be learned to the extent of those you've seen actively practicing and partaking in it?
« Last Edit: August 14, 2006, 07:50:20 PM by kobok »

August 14, 2006, 08:53:51 AM
Reply #33

psi_vamp

• A Veritas Regular

• Personal Text
    • View Profile
Dont listen to me. i drink, pop pills and take drugs. I shud b banned.
~terra
MEH! MEH! MEH! MEH! MEH!

August 14, 2006, 04:24:06 PM
Reply #34

XIII

• Veritas Teacher
  • Posts By Osmosis

• Ḥ̵̲̗̫͈̩͕̐̓͆o͔͚̣͎͚͜ř̶ͦ͒̈̐͂r͍̱ȏ͉̟̱̬̥̩ͤ̎r̮ͨ̽ͫ ̊ͭ

• View Profile
Dont listen to me. i drink, pop pills and take drugs. I shud b banned.
Which is nothing to be proud of, and is also stupid to use for attention. I've been down that road; as have quite a few of the members. The only thing you get is pity and being shunned for idiocy. Instead of feeling sorry for yourself, stop.
<@kobok> And if you push hard enough, you can shove quite a lot into a chicken.

<@Trowa> When someone told him to jump off a cliff, he argued the semantic meanings of "jump" and "cliff", and then proceeded to do just that.

August 14, 2006, 06:25:48 PM
Reply #35

psi_vamp

• A Veritas Regular

• Personal Text
    • View Profile
WTF! I didnt post that, i swear! I guess its time to change my password. It was probably my brother. Ill have to have a word with him! And i dont want to be band.
~terra
MEH! MEH! MEH! MEH! MEH!

August 15, 2006, 11:21:14 AM
Reply #36

Hech

• Posts By Osmosis

• View Profile
Heh, I guess kobok didn't appreciate my post. Hope he doesn't think less of me as a person now... Well what I said still stands, are you above 13? If you aren't, by LAW, you have to be removed from the Veritas member list. That doesn't mean you can't look at the forums anymore.

Also, my point still stands that it doesn't seem you're going to be helped here at all. You're immature at this point in your life and you're starving for attention - perhaps some other things too. In my eyes, you need to refine who you are...this is something every human being should do, in my opinion. I encourage you to sit down and rethink everything you know, realize that you don't have to be a vampire to be cool. Dude, just chill and partake in some classes, perhaps apply for kobok's (they're excellent). Just because you burn doesn't mean you're a vampire.

Read Proph's post, because I honestly don't think that you did. You probably just thought, "Oh, that's to large... *skim*". To be successful in both energetic practice and life itself, you cannot do things like that. Read through each post that you yourself make and that other's type, pronounce each word fully in your head. Take your time and do not mutli-task, become a focused and mature person. It may sound boring, but I recommend reading the focal meditation article on this site and practicing that as well.

Refine who you are. If you truly want to be great, rather than pretending to be great, then it requires great effort. Great effort coupled with proper focus and proper knowledge will yeild great results. That is when people will flock to your teaching.

~Hech
« Last Edit: August 15, 2006, 11:33:57 AM by Hech »

August 15, 2006, 11:56:56 AM
Reply #37

`Nazukarr

• Posts By Osmosis

• View Profile
Insert Quote
Heh, I guess kobok didn't appreciate my post. Hope he doesn't think less of me as a person now... Well what I said still stands, are you above 13? If you aren't, by LAW, you have to be removed from the Veritas member list. That doesn't mean you can't look at the forums anymore.

Also, my point still stands that it doesn't seem you're going to be helped here at all. You're immature at this point in your life and you're starving for attention - perhaps some other things too. In my eyes, you need to refine who you are...this is something every human being should do, in my opinion. I encourage you to sit down and rethink everything you know, realize that you don't have to be a vampire to be cool. Dude, just chill and partake in some classes, perhaps apply for kobok's (they're excellent). Just because you burn doesn't mean you're a vampire.

Read Proph's post, because I honestly don't think that you did. You probably just thought, "Oh, that's to large... *skim*". To be successful in both energetic practice and life itself, you cannot do things like that. Read through each post that you yourself make and that other's type, pronounce each word fully in your head. Take your time and do not mutli-task, become a focused and mature person. It may sound boring, but I recommend reading the focal meditation article on this site and practicing that as well.

Refine who you are. If you truly want to be great, rather than pretending to be great, then it requires great effort. Great effort coupled with proper focus and proper knowledge will yeild great results. That is when people will flock to your teaching.

Yeah, I just wanted to point out that the majority of this post was just flaming psi_vamp. You pretty much attacked him and then offered the suggestions in the appropriate places. It shouldn't be anyone's business about how old psi_vamp is, because, well, he already told everyone he was fourteen. Telling him that he should be removed from the veritas lists because he was underage is totally innapropriate. I also thought it was innapropriate for you to call him 'immature' and 'starving for attention' and THEN presuming that he doesn't read posts and that he's pretending to be great. Attacking his spelling and grammar is also a type of flame.

So although you might have meant for this post to encourage him -- I'm pretty sure that it didn't. You should remove the flames the next time you try to give someone a suggestion. :/
I am not this hair, I am not this skin, I am the soul that lives within.

August 15, 2006, 01:14:30 PM
Reply #38

psi_vamp

• A Veritas Regular

• Personal Text
    • View Profile
@ Nazukarr: thanks for sticking up for me. Let me just mention why my spelling and grammer is bad. I use my cell phone to access veritas, so i am limited to a certain number of charicters when i write. Please dont be insulting to me, people. I just wanted to share my wisdom (of the little i have) with the members of veritas, which is the whole intention of this site anyway. And i am a year over 13 so im at a legal age to be a member. my confidence was put down quite badly. Please could an admin deleate this thread or close it now.
~terra
MEH! MEH! MEH! MEH! MEH!

August 15, 2006, 01:43:44 PM
Reply #39

Hech

• Posts By Osmosis

• View Profile
That post wasn't flaming, though I admit the first one (in which the flame part was removed) certainly was flaming. I think that if you were to re-read my post with a different perspective of what my attitude was while writing it, I would come off more as encouraging than flaming.

Look, I'm just posting my opinion, I have the right to do that as long as I'm not being abusive or flaming. Yeah, of course I'm going to say that I don't think he read Proph's post. Why? Because he completely ignored it and then went on to say things that Proph aimed at completely shutting down. Now that I know about the phone issue, maybe that's why, but my point is still valid.

Also, I was simply making a general statement that to advance, you really have to be focused and give forth effort. The guy mispelled "stealing" in his post, and then, in my opinion, went on about how he was going to teach some things while inputting fluff throughout his entire post. Somebody who thinks they're a vampire because they burn, I don't know...couple that with how he sounded in all of his other posts...and couple that with the fact that he just happens to be ONE year older than the required age...hey, when I was under 13 I did stuff like that. I just thought I'd ask and make sure, everybody lies about one thing or another. Hey, ok, so he said he's 13, good :-) I'm glad he can stick around.

I didn't call him an idiot and tell him to get lost and grow up and go buy a brain, no no no. All I did was make sure he was 13+, tell him that he doesn't have to be a vampire to be cool, and say hey, why not start with some meditation. I swear, if I came off wrong, I apologize. Most people also say that I come off as arrogant, I'm not.
« Last Edit: August 15, 2006, 01:54:12 PM by Hech »

August 15, 2006, 02:22:26 PM
Reply #40

psi_vamp

• A Veritas Regular

• Personal Text
    • View Profile
about the vampire thing, its no joke. Ive been reaserching into vamperism on psi and sanguarian types since i was 7, which is half of my life. I have all the qualaties of a psi vamp. Also when i descovered this and was awakened, i felt tired unless i used the feeding tekniques which i studied up on. Im now moving onto the study of sexuall vampires. This subject realy intrests me, and i put alot of time and effort into my researching of vamperism. Ive also been using that vampire meetup site someone mentioned, so i can study on others of my kind, who also have the same simptoms as me. oh, and i didnt mention my split personality {which isnt that bad now. both my personalitys are the same with just one normal and one angry.} which is a big sighn of psi vamperism.
~terra
MEH! MEH! MEH! MEH! MEH!

August 15, 2006, 02:40:17 PM
Reply #41

`Nazukarr

• Posts By Osmosis

• View Profile
Oh, I was just pointing out that none of what you said (the parts that I labeled as attacks) were necessary to get your point across.
I am not this hair, I am not this skin, I am the soul that lives within.

August 15, 2006, 03:14:52 PM
Reply #42

Hech

• Posts By Osmosis

• View Profile
Quote from: psi_vamp
...when I discovered this I felt tired unless I used the feeding techniques that I studied up on.[sic]

Exactly, you FIRMLY believed that you were a vampire. As soon as you "discovered" that you NEED to feed otherwise you'll feel tired, you simply tricked yourself into feeling tired. Then, since you believed performing that "technique" would stop the tiredness, it did. Not only did you have a psychosomatic response, but you most likely formed a firm construct that hurts you unless you "feed". This in no way indicates that you're a vampire. From what I've read here, all you're doing is hurting yourself and stunting your energetic practice.

Quote from: psi_vamp
...I didnt mention my split personality (which isnt that bad now, both of my personalities are the same except one is normal and one is angry).

In psychology there is a name for people like you, though I can't remember what it is. You are seriously trying to give yourself problems, it seems like you need problems and these things that make you "different" to feel like you're complete. I'm saying this only from what I've seen from your posts, but you're really coming off this way. Everybody has mood swings and gets angry and mad. If you have split personalities, how can you define and decide that one is "normal", yet one is just "angry"? If anything you have some slight case of bi-polor / manic depression. I firmly believe, and I'm not saying this is a fact because there is truly no way I can know, that you are not schizofrenic.

You believe you're a vampire, you believe you have split personalities, you think all of these things. You want to be drastically different and want something "wrong" with you, somehow. You want vampirism and schizofrenia because its sounds different and has a twist of "cool" to it, so you give yourself a psychosymatic affect.

Obviously I can't know any of these things. I'm not trying to flame you, judge you, or give you medical advice. But I do beg you to seriously have to consider what I've said.

August 15, 2006, 03:22:29 PM
Reply #43

psi_vamp

• A Veritas Regular

• Personal Text
    • View Profile
I used to have a psychological report done every week and it was reported that i had a split personality.
~terra
MEH! MEH! MEH! MEH! MEH!

August 15, 2006, 03:41:58 PM
Reply #44

Hech

• Posts By Osmosis

• View Profile