Author Topic: Aura steeling  (Read 21364 times)

July 29, 2006, 01:23:17 PM
Read 21364 times

psi_vamp

• A Veritas Regular

• Personal Text
    ThE pRoUd FoUnDeR oF...... MEH!
    • View Profile
This is strictly a vampire ability, but I found out those that have strong minds can perform this too. I want ten people at least to tell me the powers of your chakra energy and aura before I can start a class.

Edit: Spell check.
« Last Edit: July 30, 2006, 11:47:24 PM by Frozen »
~terra
----------------------------------------------------------------
have you done your homework?.. MEH!
have you made your bed?.. MEH!
have you a reason for anything?... MEH!
MEH! MEH! MEH! MEH! MEH!
LET THE LEGACY OF MEH BEGINNNNN! MEH MEH MEH MEH

July 29, 2006, 11:17:27 PM
Reply #1

Lunaris

• Settling In

• Greenhorn

• Personal Text
    Divine Aspirant
    • View Profile
Ok, first question, How long have you been involved in energy work? I mean, you cant just go around telling people you can start a class without atleast giving some info. And the fact that you new here will raise questions on your abilities.
-DM
Know thyself.

July 30, 2006, 05:33:53 AM
Reply #2

Australian Warriors

• Veritas Furniture

• View Profile
What are the benefits of aura stealing? What is it's purpose?

July 30, 2006, 09:23:45 AM
Reply #3

Shadowx089

• Veritas Furniture

• Personal Text
    • View Profile
Here's one.   WHO ARE YOU!!! You been here for like 1 day and your already trying to teach a class. About something most people think you don't know much about.
Comfort of the Lord, comforted by God.
If nothing existed but the Source and the Source - Created everything - Is the Creation from the Source? - If the Creation can behold intelligence - Then does the Source also have intelligence? - After all - The Source was far more than its Creation.

July 30, 2006, 11:04:35 AM
Reply #4

XIII

• Veritas Teacher
  • Posts By Osmosis

• Ḥ̵̲̗̫͈̩͕̐̓͆o͔͚̣͎͚͜ř̶ͦ͒̈̐͂r͍̱ȏ͉̟̱̬̥̩ͤ̎r̮ͨ̽ͫ ̊ͭ

• View Profile
That's the point of teaching a class, Shadow. Teach something people don't know and make them know it.
Anyways, psi_vamp's teaching ability and general skill are apparently under question, but let it be known that this 'class' is not a veritas sponsored class, and he is teaching of his own accord. Much like many people offering mentoring, while they may or may not be qualified, they haven't been through the vigorous testing and testing of a sponsored position.
<@kobok> And if you push hard enough, you can shove quite a lot into a chicken.

<@Trowa> When someone told him to jump off a cliff, he argued the semantic meanings of "jump" and "cliff", and then proceeded to do just that.

July 31, 2006, 11:14:34 AM
Reply #5

`Nazukarr

• Posts By Osmosis

• View Profile
This is strictly a vampire ability, but I found out those that have strong minds can perform this too. I want ten people at least to tell me the powers of your chakra energy and aura before I can start a class.

You're kidding me. Its amazing how you made this transition from some confused 14-year-old asking questions about being attacked into a teacher who is teaching people about 'vampire abilities'.
I am not this hair, I am not this skin, I am the soul that lives within.

August 01, 2006, 01:37:25 AM
Reply #6

Darkflame

• Posts By Osmosis

• Frequent poster

• View Profile
This is strictly a vampire ability, but I found out those that have strong minds can perform this too.

I am very strongly inclined to disagree with you, however, this is not the forum to discuss such things.

August 01, 2006, 08:38:10 AM
Reply #7

TheThing

• Posts By Osmosis

• View Profile

You're kidding me. Its amazing how you made this transition from some confused 14-year-old asking questions about being attacked into a teacher who is teaching people about 'vampire abilities'.

Dude, I'm not defending the thread starter but you can ask questions and still teach. No matter how advanced you are. Thinking that asking questions is below you is extremely silly and not befiting the emmense learning potential of veritas.
I'm interesting in hearin what this dude has to say so i would like to enter the course if possible?
« Last Edit: August 01, 2006, 08:45:53 AM by Faijer »
TheThings's Flatmate.

August 01, 2006, 02:02:40 PM
Reply #8

yintwin

• Settling In

• View Profile
I know this may just be me being paranoid, but has anyone considered that psi_vamp might just be looking for people with strong energies so that he can drain them. He's already stated that he ap/ep's nightly to feed, so doing this would be like sending him to a buffet. I don't mean to insinuate that he does have malicious intentions, only that he could. Just a thought.
"Human salvation lies in the hands of the creatively maladjusted. "-Martin Luther King, Jr.

August 01, 2006, 03:35:59 PM
Reply #9

Kettle

• Teacher Emeritus
  • Veritas Furniture

• Frequent poster

• Personal Text
    Frequent poster
    • View Profile
Everyone seems to be picking at the more obvious minor problems with this post, however I thought I might just point out the unobvious major problem.

That being; Why would anyone ever need to steal other peoples psi when they are basically surrounded by an unlimitied source at all times? Furthermore, if necessary, psi can be created out of thin air by any normal person reasonably competent with their abilities.

Am I missing something here?

-k

August 01, 2006, 04:30:24 PM
Reply #10

`Nazukarr

• Posts By Osmosis

• View Profile
Dude, I'm not defending the thread starter but you can ask questions and still teach. No matter how advanced you are. Thinking that asking questions is below you is extremely silly and not befiting the emmense learning potential of veritas.
I'm interesting in hearin what this dude has to say so i would like to enter the course if possible?

You should go back and read some of the posts and the style that they were written in before you begin to lecture me :P.

I know this may just be me being paranoid, but has anyone considered that psi_vamp might just be looking for people with strong energies so that he can drain them. He's already stated that he ap/ep's nightly to feed, so doing this would be like sending him to a buffet. I don't mean to insinuate that he does have malicious intentions, only that he could. Just a thought.

I doubt it :).

That being; Why would anyone ever need to steal other peoples psi when they are basically surrounded by an unlimitied source at all times? Furthermore, if necessary, psi can be created out of thin air by any normal person reasonably competent with their abilities.

Hahahaha, that too. Omfg, is the 'steeling' at the title of the thread supposed to be 'stealing'? Lmao.
I am not this hair, I am not this skin, I am the soul that lives within.

August 02, 2006, 01:06:43 AM
Reply #11

TheThing

• Posts By Osmosis

• View Profile
Let me explain, yes there is psi all around us. But in people it is already in a high concetration and it is easier to tap into. Think of psi as air. Well there is air all around us but if your've got a breathing problem you need concentrated air to help you. So basically psi vamps are astral lung cancer suffers.  :wink:
TheThings's Flatmate.

August 02, 2006, 05:50:27 AM
Reply #12

Kettle

• Teacher Emeritus
  • Veritas Furniture

• Frequent poster

• Personal Text
    Frequent poster
    • View Profile
Let me explain, yes there is psi all around us. But in people it is already in a high concetration and it is easier to tap into. Think of psi as air. Well there is air all around us but if your've got a breathing problem you need concentrated air to help you. So basically psi vamps are astral lung cancer suffers.  wink

Ah yes, standard answer, I was waiting for this. Ok, you're right! The secondary problem to this whole 'psi stealing' thing is that you don't actually need psi to live, you really don't. You can remove all the psionic energy from your body and be completely fine. I've tried it, it works, and I'm still alive to type this.

People seem to think 'More psi equals more power! So I shall have all the psi in the world!', and this is not necessarily the case. Most psionic abilities (for instance scanning) take no gathering of psi at all, and the ones that do often take very little psi. For example; constructs are constantly being formed without you being actively aware of it (this is why we must filter often) which take very, very little psi to make.

You have to consider psi as something that just helps the process along, greases the wheels, it's the soul that does the real work.

As a sidenote, if you were to become proficient in creating psi, I'm sure you could create amounts of psi comparable to that of a human. It just takes some time and effort like anything else.

-k

August 02, 2006, 10:21:43 PM
Reply #13

Forg

• Posts By Osmosis

• The V' Smithy

• View Profile
On a side note, steeling the ambient energy of a person seems pretty useless to me. As for the powers of my chakra energy, they are: allowing me life, regulating my flow, existing, and anything else you may use the energy, which is infact not separate from any other type of chi or psi, for.
Be your own light, your own refuge. Believe only that which you test for yourself. Do not accept authority merely because it comes from a great man, or is written in a sacred book, for truth is different for each man and woman." -- Buddha

August 04, 2006, 05:16:26 AM
Reply #14

psi_vamp

• A Veritas Regular

• Personal Text
    ThE pRoUd FoUnDeR oF...... MEH!
    • View Profile
:) wow. This is educatonal.
~terra
----------------------------------------------------------------
have you done your homework?.. MEH!
have you made your bed?.. MEH!