Author Topic: PsiLink, for Kinesis and Precognition Practice  (Read 17027 times)

July 25, 2006, 01:49:01 AM
Read 17027 times

kobok

• Tech Team
  • Posts By Osmosis

• Veritas Council

• Personal Text
    Veritas Council
    • View Profile
PsiLink is a php script I wrote which can be used to practice both kinesis and precognition.  You will be given an opportunity to focus, during which you can either attempt to predict the next image shown, or attempt influence the next image shown.  The six targets were selected to be conceptually strong, while also being conceptually disjoint.  The goal was to have targets which are conceptually familiar to most people, but yet are significantly unrelated to each other.  This should maximize your ability to interact with these targets using psi.

The difference between using PsiLink for kinesis or for precognition is decided by the intent you choose while practicing with it.  If you wish to practice kinesis, you should choose one of the images at the beginning, and stick with that image throughout your practice session.  For more information on the specifics of performing kinesis, read this article.

If you wish to practice precognition, you should use the focus time period to enter a deep meditative state and clear your thoughts.  You should be certain that your mind is clear, open, and receptive.  You want to have no lingering expectations regarding the outcome, because the goal is to receive the outcome rather than to influence it.  Rather than actively exerting an inner expectation, the goal with precognition is to passively trust that the image will come to you as planned without forcing.

The results are randomly selected from one of the six images.  The randomness is sourced from /dev/urandom, which continually reseeds itself using a true random number source which uses a hash of microsecond interrupt timings.

Click here to use PsiLink
« Last Edit: July 25, 2006, 01:58:21 AM by kobok »
Latest article:  Construct Dynamics

Want to learn psi?  Check out our collection of psi articles.

July 25, 2006, 11:01:36 AM
Reply #1

`Nazukarr

• Posts By Osmosis

• View Profile
Nice one kobok. This is fun entertaining ^_^.
I am not this hair, I am not this skin, I am the soul that lives within.

July 26, 2006, 06:02:42 AM
Reply #2

Arpspasm

• Veritas Furniture

• Hundred-plus Club

• View Profile
Interesting practice tool. Any chance of a downloadable verion for offline entertainment?
"This life's dim windows of the soul
Distorts the heavens from pole to pole
And leads you to believe a lie
When you see with, not through, the eye."
-William Blake

July 26, 2006, 12:30:24 PM
Reply #3

kobok

• Tech Team
  • Posts By Osmosis

• Veritas Council

• Personal Text
    Veritas Council
    • View Profile
Interesting practice tool. Any chance of a downloadable verion for offline entertainment?

It requires a web server with php running on Linux.  It would have to be completely rewritten for use without a web server, and use in Windows would be an added difficulty due to the lack of an intrinsic source of true randomness in the OS.  (Well, except for the crashing, which often appears random.  ;) )  But if anyone with the requisite skills feels like writing an offline version, send me a private message and I will advise on the important requirements.
Latest article:  Construct Dynamics

Want to learn psi?  Check out our collection of psi articles.