Author Topic: Healing with Chi?  (Read 3823 times)

December 15, 2003, 05:42:44 AM
Read 3823 times

The_Fool

• A Veritas Regular

• Banned

• Personal Text
    Banned
    • View Profile
I was wondering if it was possible to get rid of acne using chi?

And if it were how would I go about it?
Truth has no path. Truth is living and, therefore, changing. Awareness is without choice, without demand, without anxiety; in that state of mind, there is perception. To know oneself is to study oneself in action with another person. Awareness has no frontier; it is giving of your whole being, without exclusion.

December 15, 2003, 06:49:25 AM
Reply #1

sapient

• Settling In

• Personal Text
    • View Profile
Yes, it's possible to remove many pains and aches with chi, but im not the right one to answer the subject, "how to". Sorry i can't help :)
Ignorance is a bliss.

December 17, 2003, 08:17:28 PM
Reply #2

darksheep

• A Familiar Feature

• Hundred-plus Club

• Personal Text
    Hundred-plus Club
    • View Profile
no offence ment but you sound kinda despreat, i mean be happy with your self

December 17, 2003, 10:51:32 PM
Reply #3

Tsumaru

• Posts By Osmosis

• View Profile
No offense darksheep, but you dont know his condition or situation. It could be worse than you think. I'm not saying it is - I'm saying it could be, and you shouldnt jump to conclusions that it's just something average. Besides, he asked for help with Chi - not to be judged.
don't believe everything you read... especially if it comes from me.

December 17, 2003, 11:15:22 PM
Reply #4

Yaksha

• A Familiar Feature

• Veritas Furniture

• Personal Text
    Veritas Furniture
    • View Profile
well, rule out the obvious first. Make sure your sheets and pillow covers are clean every day and wash your face with soap every day. And get out in the sun to play and have a good time everyday.

Hopefully, that should reduce your pimples. The less stressed out you get, the less pimples you will have too. And the more chi you will have. So maybe you just need to be more of an optimist and stop playing so many video games.

Those things will increase your chi and hopefully decrease your pimples, but each person is different. try it for a week before you give up on it.

Oh yeah, I used to use this apricot face scrub stuff, that stuff killed pimples dead, so do a web search or just look for it. That stuff is awesome.
You've only spent a second of your life.
My world is unaffected, there is an exit here,
I say it is and then its true.
There is a dream inside a dream,
I'm wide awake the more I sleep,
You'll understand when I'm dead.

December 18, 2003, 08:53:58 AM
Reply #5

darksheep

• A Familiar Feature

• Hundred-plus Club

• Personal Text
    Hundred-plus Club
    • View Profile
Quote from: Tsumaru
No offense darksheep, but you dont know his condition or situation. It could be worse than you think. I'm not saying it is - I'm saying it could be, and you shouldnt jump to conclusions that it's just something average. Besides, he asked for help with Chi - not to be judged.

this is true i didnt relize what i had done until i had already sent it and i figured no one would pay atintion anyway

December 18, 2003, 09:11:35 AM
Reply #6

CanadianBuddhist

• Settling In

• Greenhorn

• Personal Text
    Greenhorn
    • View Profile
Drink ALOT of water. people don't realize how good water is for you.

December 18, 2003, 10:48:43 AM
Reply #7

intox

• Veritas Furniture

• he-who-posts-lots

• Personal Text
    he-who-posts-lots
    • View Profile
not too much though... too much water in one day can be dangerous.... balance water with juices... and follow yaksha's advice as well as taking up some kind of qigong training (points at articles)... continual practice will heal the whole body and spirit...
As the tears of a snowdrop,
Traverse my dented scars.
Cleanse the illusions of lonliness,
Oh, wonderous white clusters.
Dissolve the fetters of blinding summer,
And plunge me back into
My "emotional winter".

-A poem of mine...

December 19, 2003, 01:22:03 AM
Reply #8

Faijer

• Veritas Moderator
  • Posts By Osmosis

• Existential Pragmatist

• Personal Text
    The Devil's Advocate
    • View Profile
    • WordPress Blog
I am not too well versed on how to heal my own body with Chi, hell, I've read in some books that it's only possible to heal others because by healing yoruself with Chi, your giving your own body Chi it already had. But literally its a placement method isn't it. If you can heal a damaged muscle by condensing the Chi around it, or however you do heal a muscle, then it should be possible to heal every muscle. So if you can find out how to heal a cut or gash in the skin with Chi (which may not be possible to do in an instant or a day, but could help speed the process), then you could use it for yoru acne. Hell, I have acne as well, not very bad any more, but I know how you feel, I've had it for over 5 years, and although it may make you look bad, it strengthens the spirit and character. And one thing really annoys me is how jobs are hard to get, because although people should not care about looks, the fact of the matter is, they do, and we all have to abide by the rules of modern society in order to survive.
My WordPress Blog is updated regularly.
NEW UPDATE: Life begins at conception: A thought experiment (29/08/2012)

December 19, 2003, 05:19:03 AM
Reply #9

PsiBlade

• A Familiar Feature

• Hundred-plus Club

• Personal Text
    Hundred-plus Club
    • View Profile
I may be kinda late here, but I simply have the best cure for acne.

Try going to your local pharmacy and picking up some "Mint Julep Masque". This is a green substance, that when rubbed onto your face, will absorb oil. (Note: this stuff looks nortoriously like the stuff women put on their faces at spas [but that is clay, this isnt]). Simply put a thick layer of it on before you go to bed, and it will spend all night sucking the oil right out of your skin.

Being a guy, I hated using it at first. But, after about three days of usage, my face was almost completely cleared up, something that not even antibiotics could do at the time.

December 19, 2003, 12:48:48 PM
Reply #10

darksheep

• A Familiar Feature

• Hundred-plus Club

• Personal Text
    Hundred-plus Club
    • View Profile
Quote from: PsiBlade
I may be kinda late here, but I simply have the best cure for acne.

Try going to your local pharmacy and picking up some "Mint Julep Masque". This is a green substance, that when rubbed onto your face, will absorb oil. (Note: this stuff looks nortoriously like the stuff women put on their faces at spas [but that is clay, this isnt]). Simply put a thick layer of it on before you go to bed, and it will spend all night sucking the oil right out of your skin.

Being a guy, I     d using it at first. But, after about three days of usage, my face was almost completely cleared up, something that not even antibiotics could do at the time.

i would end up sleeping on my face or wiping it off or something