Author Topic: Trouble Interpreting this Dream.  (Read 1922 times)

June 20, 2006, 02:20:11 PM
Read 1922 times

Raitaro

• Posts By Osmosis

• Personal Text
    The Knight of Wands
    • View Profile
Okay I cant find interpretations for the aspects of this dream. Help would be awesome

I wish in a brown world with paper and objects of pecil line and I walked through a portal into a colourful world to defend a girl from these thug type guys  but we both fell of this cliff into the brown world but she floated down with wings and she started crying. Inside the tear there was a staircase that we walked up into  a world of colour and stuff...eventually the world collapsed and we were thrown into a void of grey with us being the only colour there was....
 So yeah.
The IneptInitiate
http://xkcd.com/303/
http://xkcd.com/123/

I got a hot girl and the coolest band I know. I gotta bad habbit of smoking before the show.
I got music I got friends I trust and love. I get into a lot of fights and now my knuckles are all fucked up.....

June 20, 2006, 05:48:52 PM
Reply #1

Frozen

• Posts By Osmosis

• Posting chief

• Personal Text
    Posting chief
    • View Profile
You're in a brown world that is completely different from a world of color. There is only one difference between your world and this girl's world. Color. So maybe there is someone in your life that is seperated from you by only one simple little detail. You could be trying to help this person, but instead make things worse. She tries to live the way you live, in brown, but she is too sad to stay away from her colored world. Then you both find a middle ground between worlds. Grey. You choose this void of grey where you don't have to worry about who is brown and who is color.

So maybe there's someone you love who is different from you in only one way. You can't survive living like she does, and she can't survive living like you do. So you found or will find a middle ground somewhere.
* chirss was kicked by kobok (Denny Crane)

I CARVE EVERYTHING YOU SAY INTO MY LEFT ARM!
~ V

<ShoresofPluto> how often do u ignite fires with ur mind?
<kobok> On occasion.

[20:06] <kobok> XIII:  You wear your girlfriend's pants??
[20:06] <XIII> kobok: On occasion.

June 21, 2006, 09:06:35 AM
Reply #2

Raitaro

• Posts By Osmosis

• Personal Text
    The Knight of Wands
    • View Profile
Maybe
theres Person A  and they are going out with Person B
I like Person A but they cant resist in my world coz they "love" Person B >.<
But Person C and D love me alot aswell and Maybe Person A is the detail keeping us apart coz I like them alot aswell..

Tell me if  think this is to personal :P

Does that sound....feasible?
« Last Edit: June 21, 2006, 09:08:24 AM by Raitaro »
The IneptInitiate

I got a hot girl and the coolest band I know. I gotta bad habbit of smoking before the show.
I got music I got friends I trust and love. I get into a lot of fights and now my knuckles are all fucked up.....

June 21, 2006, 06:09:15 PM
Reply #3

Frozen

• Posts By Osmosis

• Posting chief

• Personal Text
    Posting chief
    • View Profile
Sounds perfectly feasible to me, Raitaro.
* chirss was kicked by kobok (Denny Crane)

I CARVE EVERYTHING YOU SAY INTO MY LEFT ARM!
~ V

<ShoresofPluto> how often do u ignite fires with ur mind?
<kobok> On occasion.

[20:06] <kobok> XIII:  You wear your girlfriend's pants??
[20:06] <XIII> kobok: On occasion.

July 08, 2006, 03:52:48 PM
Reply #4

Sabrina

• A Familiar Feature

• View Profile
frozen is so full of knowledge! -worships- haha

but yea it sounds righ tto me (what frozen said)

August 21, 2006, 06:47:22 PM
Reply #5

solstice

• Posts By Osmosis

• Dreamwalker

• Personal Text
    "Receive and transmit..."
    • View Profile
I'm trying to visualize the sequence and am having trouble lol.
One of the underlying these is the contrast between the projection of how you see yourself, and the projection of your feminine side.  The bleak colorless world may be whom you pretend to be, while the female may embody something free from limitations.  The overbearing masciuline imagery is especially indicative of this kind of personal struggle.
The stairway in the tears was a really odd things to say, and cant say I have heard of something that surreal that would be open to standard analysis.  So, we can look at that in pieces.  The shedding of tears is a clensing act, while stairs may indicate the process of success and failure.  Do you feel that you are being misunderstood, or that you are unable to express yourself in the way you need to, in order to be happy?
Remember, that what is not seen in a dream is as important as what we do see.  What elements are you overlooking, when you focus on the colors?  I think this dream is about some deep emotional issues, because there is a struggle in a world where light seems to be rare.
Tell all the Truth but tell it slant: Success in Circuit lies.  Too bright for our infirm Delight. The Truth's superb surprise. As Lightning to the Children eased, with explanation kind.  The Truth must dazzle gradually, or every man be blind.
Tefeari: The Giant Impact Hypothesis is a theory

September 07, 2006, 02:13:35 PM
Reply #6

Raitaro

• Posts By Osmosis

• Personal Text
    The Knight of Wands
    • View Profile
Well uh..there was no sound would that be important. However it wasnt disorientating or anything I just kind of "sensed" the gist of what people were saying.
The IneptInitiate