Author Topic: Astral Projection and Chakra Stimulation  (Read 4173 times)

December 15, 2003, 04:45:09 AM
Read 4173 times

neoaikon

• A Veritas Regular

• Personal Text
    • View Profile
I was stimulating all my chakras the other day and I started to fade into myself (Lose sensory perception around me). Anyways while in this state, I focused on all of the different sensations that I get from each chakra and then tried to get those sensations all at once. I achieved in doing this and I got a new sensation, I guess you can call it a mix of all the others ones. And it was a vibration, the more I stimulated my chakras the stronger the vibrations would get. Has anyone else experianced this or have any thoughts on it?
Haha! You will never defeat my four highly trained fighting monkies!
 :fightmonk  :fightmonk  :fightmonk  :fightmonk

December 15, 2003, 02:41:50 PM
Reply #1

PsiBlade

• A Familiar Feature

• Hundred-plus Club

• Personal Text
    Hundred-plus Club
    • View Profile
Hmm... never heard of anything specifically like this, but... everyone's different.

Astral Projection usually occurs at a specific point between conciousness and sleep. You most likely hit this point when you "fell into yourself". As for the "feeling" of all the combined chakras causing a vibration, everyone says they have an undescriable feeling just before they AP. Whether or not this is the feeling of all the chakras opening, I have no idea.

Its worth some research, though  ;)

December 16, 2003, 06:43:54 AM
Reply #2

neoaikon

• A Veritas Regular

• Personal Text
    • View Profile
Re:
Thanks, I am doing some research. I did it again and definitly felt vibrations and found it hard to pull out of (Waking paralysis?).
Haha! You will never defeat my four highly trained fighting monkies!
 :fightmonk  :fightmonk  :fightmonk  :fightmonk

December 19, 2003, 03:33:16 AM
Reply #3

sargon

• Veritas Furniture

• he-who-posts-lots

• Personal Text
    Back from the dead
    • View Profile
hehe the other night i was paralyzed, it was funny. i usually just phase into the astral without and vibrations...

when i get vibrations they go away, then i phase, i don't like... get out of my body forcefully.

im going to try that, mix all the chakras into one vibration, sound cool.

December 19, 2003, 09:38:59 AM
Reply #4

LadyKalee

• Posts By Osmosis

• Original Veritas Council

• Personal Text
    Original Veritas Council
    • View Profile
    • http://groups.msn.com/TheKarenExpress
Quote from: neoaikon
I was stimulating all my chakras the other day and I started to fade into myself (Lose sensory perception around me). Anyways while in this state, I focused on all of the different sensations that I get from each chakra and then tried to get those sensations all at once. I achieved in doing this and I got a new sensation, I guess you can call it a mix of all the others ones. And it was a vibration, the more I stimulated my chakras the stronger the vibrations would get. Has anyone else experianced this or have any thoughts on it?

I wonder what the bottom of your feet felt like?
Focusing on the energy of your chakras is very important self tuning, very good to practice.  Pats you on back*  Doing this also helps alert you to changes in your energy levels and whats not feeling right can be attended to before the symptoms ever appear.  I tend to get really heavy vibrations at the bottom of my feet doing this.  What place did you feel the vibration the strongest?
There is nothing in the universe with the power to hold the human mind in painful captivity except for the cage it builds for itself out of its own mistaken thinking.

"Natives who beat drums to drive off evil spirits are objects of scorn to smart Americans who blow horns to break up traffic jams."   -Mary Ellen Kelly

December 19, 2003, 07:30:24 PM
Reply #5

GogoRa

• A Familiar Feature

• Hundred-plus Club

• Personal Text
    Hundred-plus Club
    • View Profile
lady kaylee
most people feel it in their hands third eye or heart
though i feel it in my feet too lol it is just one of those strange little differences in people (tingly feeling)
everyone
any way i use i similar method as he does it makes going into the trance state i require to go astral because it focuses you i believe you appear more solid etc...
well im sleepy and this is my last post so cya
*meow*
"one lock is the difference between a fortress and a massacre"
 ~my prophecies are words of what those with the abilities to perform the actions will do...~

*meow*

December 20, 2003, 08:29:36 AM
Reply #6

Alex

• A Familiar Feature

• Veritas Furniture

• Personal Text
    Veritas Furniture
    • View Profile
Getting your chakras spinning is one of the easiest ways to AP.