Author Topic: response time-frame  (Read 5637 times)

April 19, 2006, 12:45:53 PM
Read 5637 times

Creature

• Posts By Osmosis

• Personal Text
    Your Friendly Neighborhood Psychopath
    • View Profile
    • Creature's Sanctuary forum (rest of site under construction)
What's the usual time-frame to get some sort of response to your menttee application?

Upon sending your application to 'Mentors' you will be notified as soon as a mentor for your subject is available, or the potential time period for your wait.

I sent my ap. a few days ago but have not recieved the potential time period for my wait yet.  I'm not impatient or anxious or anything, I'm just wondering what the status is.

Thanks a bunch. :)
Creature
<Kanifer> America invented MTV. 
<Shadowarrior13> Kanifer, shut up.
<Shadowarrior13> We don't want them knowing that.

"If you American types don't start doing a better job of choosing presidents, we're going to have to revoke your independence..."
-- Philosopher

April 19, 2006, 02:10:03 PM
Reply #1

Forg

• Posts By Osmosis

• The V' Smithy

• View Profile
The applications usually aren't checked daily, maybe once a week. In the case of your application we don't have anyone currently available for your subject matter but you will be messaged as soon as we do. Thanks for waiting.
Be your own light, your own refuge. Believe only that which you test for yourself. Do not accept authority merely because it comes from a great man, or is written in a sacred book, for truth is different for each man and woman." -- Buddha

April 20, 2006, 08:07:57 AM
Reply #2

Creature

• Posts By Osmosis

• Personal Text
    • View Profile
Ok.  Small question: when you say no one currently available do you mean that there is a mentor for this subject and they just aren't available at the moment, or that there currently is no mentor in the mentor program who can mentor this particular subject?

"If you American types don't start doing a better job of choosing presidents, we're going to have to revoke your independence..."
-- Philosopher

April 20, 2006, 11:02:46 AM
Reply #3

Forg

• Posts By Osmosis

• The V' Smithy

• View Profile
Well actually I thought we did have someone potentially available at first. But at this point it seems we have noone capable of mentoring astral projection at this time i'm afriad.
Be your own light, your own refuge. Believe only that which you test for yourself. Do not accept authority merely because it comes from a great man, or is written in a sacred book, for truth is different for each man and woman." -- Buddha

April 20, 2006, 02:36:57 PM
Reply #4

zaigon

• A Familiar Feature

• Personal Text
    I have been crushed, nothing left to do but rise
    • View Profile
Creature, just wait.... i sent in my application like four months ago, TWICE! lol. If they don't have anyone to tutor you then you'll have to wait longer for your responce......
V|e|r|i|t|a|s my antidrug

April 20, 2006, 03:04:56 PM
Reply #5

Forg

• Posts By Osmosis

• The V' Smithy

• View Profile
oh boy...it seems as though we skipped over your application in the pile zaigon. Terribly sorry about that, we'll see about what we can do for getting you a mentor within the week. Again, sorry for the trouble.

I've come up with a modification in our protocall to avoid this problem again, thank you for bring it to light.
« Last Edit: April 20, 2006, 03:40:05 PM by Forg »

April 25, 2006, 05:40:54 AM
Reply #6

Falcon

• Posts By Osmosis

• Vretsa Dcitoinray

• Personal Text
    Veritas Mentor
    • View Profile
    • Facebook
I used to check the applications daily, and send a reply saying that it was being processed and you will usually hear from us in a couple of day with your mentor....
Finding some things difficult and need a extra hand, Apply for a mentor that's what were here for http://forums.vsociety.net/index.php?topic=9706.0

April 25, 2006, 09:53:59 PM
Reply #7

TakeV

• Veritas Council
  • Posts By Osmosis

• Mad Scientist

• View Profile
If you would like, you may send me an email, and I will present it to the other mentors.

May 25, 2006, 06:57:35 AM
Reply #8

Creature

• Posts By Osmosis

• Personal Text
    • View Profile
Ok, since it's been over a month, I'm gonna start looking for a mentor outside the mentor program as well.  Please hold my aplication still active in case a qualified mentor surfaces for my particular subject.

Thanks.

-- Philosopher

June 17, 2006, 11:03:50 AM
Reply #9

Creature

• Posts By Osmosis

• Personal Text
    • View Profile
Oh, by the way guys, I've found a mentor a while ago, so you can discard my aplication (if you haven't already).  Sorry I didn't tell you earlier, forgot.

-- Philosopher