Author Topic: This ones bugging the c-wap out of me.  (Read 2187 times)

February 05, 2004, 02:56:13 PM
Read 2187 times

GID

• A Veritas Regular

• Personal Text
    • View Profile
Right, I had this really wierd dream... And I'm positive I'v had it before (but a bit different) or I head a story about it... or something, its in the back of my mind but im not sure where i'v seen it before... anyway......

Basicly, some stuff happens envolving a soccar field, some chain link fences, and this one pickinc place in a park about a mile away from my house where the high-schoolers went to smoke pot when I was in 6th grade, then some stuff happens, and its night, and heres where it starts getting familiar
--
There is a giant green moon/planet thingy in the sky, and I, for some reason, am obsessed with it (It just occured to me that this is one of the few dreams of mine that is in the 1st person) so I head out to this lake in the mountians across which there is an observitory and every 30ish minutes the water parts to allow people to pass to there, Inside are a bunch of people who are basicly outcasts from sociaty but who are allowed to live there because they take care of the observitory... or something, and there was something I wanted to do with the people in the dream, but I can't remember what, anyway, then it phases out of familiarity, and I lapse into a video game i'v been playing lately (Natural Selection) and the marenes start swarming the observitory and I mutate into a gorge (The little alien that runs around and builds things) and for some reason my brother is also an alien (Not sure which brother, but I'm pritty sure he is also a gorge) anyway, we both run out into the water to escape the marenes and drown... then I see a 3rd person shot of myself... and I kinda... reboot the dream I guess, some stuff happens, then Im in the observitory again, and it goes back into familiarity..
I'm staring at the surface of the moon/planet and some ruins... I some how figure out that and this is a more or less exact quote from my dream "The element of hell existed in their sociaty and it destroyed them" then I think I wrote some stuff down, then was in a tent next to a path that reminds me of one that I had back-packed on this summer anyway, I'm in my tent, thinking to myself about ... something involving if the element of hell existed on our world... then I fall asleep in my sleeping bag, and it goes into third person, zooms in on the tag of the sleeping bag which says something with the words "element of hell" on it, and the sleeping bag... levitates? crawls? I dunno, but I leaves the tent and heads down the path (I should note that it is in the direction that I hiked up it this summer) and... I die...  I think... I'm not totaly sure... there was kind of an epiloge as the sleeping bag carried me off into the trees... I think something about being consumed by the element of hell... all this time it was still familiar... the nothing... for who know how long, then my alarm clock woke me up.......
Creepy....
Any thoughts/Ideas/Interpretation? this one is kinda bugging me, I usualy forget my dreams entirly or only remember a few vague details from them after I eat... but i'v had 2 meals, a snack, and some coffee and I still remember this one, so I think its important.... I think I should mention that the most interesting thing about the whole dream is how familiar most of it is, like i'v lived it before or something, constant De ja vu type of stuff.....
im done...
IM FRIGGIN DONE.

February 05, 2004, 04:44:29 PM
Reply #1

Perrin

• Settling In

• Greenhorn

• Personal Text
    Greenhorn
    • View Profile
I'm in a hurry, and my head still hurts from all that Simon I played :P But I could give you a run down of the symbols as I see them.

The Planet commonly represents creativity and new adventures.  It represents an understanding of great importance and is a teacher.  Moon is creativity, the unconscious, psychic awareness and emotions.

Water is being and essence.  It can represent your emotional state of mind.  It can have to do with spirtuality, knowledge and healing (that is somewhat culturally biased).  The lake is the same, make note of the color of water and what it does.

Hell most commonly represents difficulty one is going through and fears that will be/have to be faced and moved past.

And believe it or not the sleeping bag has meaning as well.  It can represent warmth and protection.  Also, it can express the desire to explore the unconscious mind.

Colors have a more personal meaning and can differ from region to region, person to person. You should find out what they mean to you.  I believe the one you mentioned was green.

Thats about all I picked out from the post, sorry if I missed something.  Seems to be a new path (be it spiritual, mental, or whatever) theme.  Sorry I don't have the time to give you my "full interpretation."  I hope that helped in some way, though.  Also, remember those are just my ideas of the symbols based on my research and knowledge, try to find what they mean to you.
Deep peace of the running wave to you.
Deep peace of the flowing air to you.
Deep peace of the quiet earth to you.
Deep peace of the gentle night to you.
Moon and stars pour their healing light on you.
Deep peace of the Light of the World to you.

February 05, 2004, 05:35:49 PM
Reply #2

GID

• A Veritas Regular

• Personal Text
    • View Profile
alright...
As a note, Green is my favorite color, I'v associated it with myself, growth, wind (more recnetly) and... gez, I suppose my childhood.
As another note, I don't believe in hell (should have probably put that in the initial post  :eek: can't believe I forgot, which makes me wonder why it is such a key element in my dream...
If I remember correctly the water was dark (it was night) and kind of, dirty, the normal moon was reflected off of it, and there were... those little wave things that you see on a lake when there is a slight breeze...
Lets, see, what else do I remember...
The sky was mostly clear, a deep dark blue, like right after the sun sets the the horizon fades from the oranges and yellows into the dark of night, there were stars out, I can't think of any constaliations.
The Green Planet/Moon thing was textured more or less like our moon is (take a look at it, eaither with the naked eye or through a telescope and you'll see what I meen)
Speaking of telescopes, the one I was looking through was brass... I think.
Also, it should be noted that I own, have owned, and have slept in quite a few different kinds of tents, but the one I slept in was one I never had seen before.
And back at the begining, before it was familiar, I was talking to people... I think someone from my school, but I can't be sure, also, the picknic area I descriped kinda melds into the entrence of another high school that near my house too...
Like I'v said... Im SURE i'v had this dream before, or read a story like this... or SOMETHING and thats whats bugging me about it the most.
oh well, maybe i'll remember more later...
im done...
IM FRIGGIN DONE.

February 05, 2004, 07:07:28 PM
Reply #3

Perrin

• Settling In

• Greenhorn

• Personal Text
    Greenhorn
    • View Profile
As a note, Green is my favorite color, I'v associated it with myself, growth, wind

One of the more common definitions of Green is in fact growth.  Was interesting, just confirmation for myself and beliefs.  :)

You didn't mention the telescope before, or I didn't see it.  The telescope, again, is a representation of a new journey, however it may be a costly one.

The tent can symbolize a temporary identity and an instability in your life.

What the water is and does is important, as it can relate to emotional status.  Murky water can sybmolize that you are wallowing in negative emotions and should take some time to find inner peace and clear your mind.  The waves can symbolize that you are stable and calm, but can have bouts of anger (its normal).

As another note, I don't believe in hell (should have probably put that in the initial post  can't believe I forgot, which makes me wonder why it is such a key element in my dream...

Its not really Hell, the place, but the representation of it.  Hell is supposed to be a place of woe, anger, hate and fear.  It could be translated into an unconscious symbol of those things.

I feel as if there is a reoccuring theme of a "new path to be walked" in your dream.  There are changes to come but there are things that hold you back, and you need to address them.  I know thats a bit broad and general, but hey, they all are. I find that a lot of people involved in psychism and magick have these dreams, usually people will start to take notice of them when they become more predominant in there life and the seriousness of the situation needs to be addressed.  You also mentioned that there was an intense familiarity in the dream.  In my experience, people feel this when it closely relates to the waking life and to a lesser extent their innerself.  The opposite happens (relating to there inner self and less to their waking life) when there is an intense emotion involved in their dream.  It could also be that you've dreamed/saw this before...but I prefer the above.  ;)

If its your thing, you can sit down and meditate on what the dream means.  Ask yourself the what, why, how, when questions.  If possible, you could try to communicate with/channel your higher self.  Again, I hope my rambling helps somewhat.  :p
Deep peace of the running wave to you.
Deep peace of the flowing air to you.
Deep peace of the quiet earth to you.
Deep peace of the gentle night to you.
Moon and stars pour their healing light on you.
Deep peace of the Light of the World to you.

February 06, 2004, 06:59:43 AM
Reply #4

Falcon

• Posts By Osmosis

• Vretsa Dcitoinray

• Personal Text
    Veritas Mentor
    • View Profile
    • Facebook
The moon (are moon) has a Arua around it and it hits are planet as well which give us are sprital energy green is also a life colour and represents life and the fact you won't to go there is because it has something you want perhapes answers if you have a hard life (bullyied, family issues etc i'm not sayiny you have so don't get an assin to kill me) which means it's a place thats you think is free and special to you.

Mountains are high and normally no ones around them as if your breaking away from something and trying to get free (away from this crap of a planet away from what we've done to it trying to get to the sprital side to it)
The observatory has a telescope on it so it might be a way of seeing the planet closer, closer to freedom and peace the water represents its something that you like and it's letter people like immagrits into it which you feel they shouldn't go  the thing you wanted to do to the people i don't know hurt them because there trying to get out and stop you like a form of control stopping you trying to achive something.

The alien could come from the moon and you want to build you own civilization and you want you brother to come with you when you try and get through  but they won't let you as if the law has stoped you and they don't want you to be free so they kill you then some how you survive and you've passed a test and are free to look at the planet the you say the quote "The element of hell existed in their sociaty and it destroyed them" saying there perfect thing will also be there death which in this world could be true.

there then is a tent and you walk to the tent your then in it which is ok coz your free your outside away from everyone in the wilderness with animals and are one with the planet the tag on your bag says element of hell which could mean you could become one unless you get out of it but you don't and i carrys you back to the bottom making you lose all of your progress and them make you go into trees but did you destroy the trees or what you could of been taken trough all the good stuff but thats what i think.
Finding some things difficult and need a extra hand, Apply for a mentor that's what were here for http://forums.vsociety.net/index.php?topic=9706.0