Author Topic: New site found  (Read 3315 times)

February 04, 2004, 06:58:56 AM
Read 3315 times

Shadowmagic99

• A Veritas Regular

• Personal Text
    • View Profile
I was just searching the web for some good magic/sorcery/ect. kind of s ite, and came across this site.

http://www.academyofsorcery.com/

It made all this shit sound good, but in the end it sounds like BS to me. Even more so because they want you to pay for it. Anyone got an oppinion on this site?

February 04, 2004, 07:29:37 AM
Reply #1

Athiril

• Veritas Furniture

• Reverend Lucious

• View Profile
    • PhotoDan
Even though myself I'm more of a Martial Arts, Chi, and Psi person, if it's not too expensive I'll join sometime in the future, it'd be worth it just to expose the sham to others.

Edit: $94...thats rather expensive..

A site I know of is http://www.angelfire.com/mi3/tomekeeper/index.html
and http://www.avatarsearch.com/

have fun

February 04, 2004, 07:32:50 AM
Reply #2

Smiffy

• Posts By Osmosis

• He's Smiffarific

• Personal Text
    Riding in with a Cow, a Sofa and a Keg of Bleaer..
    • View Profile
i think its a load of BS, of course thats my opinion(the http://www.academyofsorcery.com/ site).
"there's one born every minute" is probably the site owner's motto

<Tsumaru> STFU RAITARO, I SHALL DESTROY THEE
* Raitaro pats tsu
<Raitaro> So cute <3

February 04, 2004, 08:12:24 AM
Reply #3

Darkduck

• Posts By Osmosis

• Personal Text
    Veritas' Nazgūl
    • View Profile
    • OMG VERITAS CLICK HEARE!
94 BUCKS?! Jezus H Christ on a wooden raft get the FUCK away from that site!
"Well, aside from sustaining massive internal injuries in a plane crash, and being chased by the army, the navy, and a troop of girl scouts, yeah, I'm, uh, just peachy."
~DD

February 04, 2004, 09:31:33 AM
Reply #4

Perrin

• Settling In

• Greenhorn

• Personal Text
    Greenhorn
    • View Profile
Its an effective scam.  They have a network of sites including a lucid dreaming drug site, astral-projections.com, and a few others.  They rake in a lot of money (membership to aos on other sites goes for about 450$).  I've gotten into the academy of sorcery and astral-projections.com by "hacking" I suppose.  The academy offers you The keys of solomon, abramelins manuscripts, a few of crowleys journals and divination materials, all of which can be found on the internet...for free.  Astral-projections.com is a cd with a simple meditation track (10 mins) and an astral projection "brainwave generator" tone.   :rolleyes: Not worth it.
Deep peace of the running wave to you.
Deep peace of the flowing air to you.
Deep peace of the quiet earth to you.
Deep peace of the gentle night to you.
Moon and stars pour their healing light on you.
Deep peace of the Light of the World to you.

February 04, 2004, 11:13:47 AM
Reply #5

Athiril

• Veritas Furniture

• Reverend Lucious

• View Profile
    • PhotoDan
Quote from: Perrin
Its an effective scam.  They have a network of sites including a lucid dreaming drug site, astral-projections.com, and a few others.  They rake in a lot of money (membership to aos on other sites goes for about 450$).  I've gotten into the academy of sorcery and astral-projections.com by "hacking" I suppose.  The academy offers you The keys of solomon, abramelins manuscripts, a few of crowleys journals and divination materials, all of which can be found on the internet...for free.  Astral-projections.com is a cd with a simple meditation track (10 mins) and an astral projection "brainwave generator" tone.   :rolleyes: Not worth it.

I might host this stuff on my site for free then, and lots more goodies I have found on the net, so people aren't scammed, information should be free (btw: I have a domain with 500MB space and 5GB bandwidth per month).

February 04, 2004, 11:58:32 AM
Reply #6

Darkduck

• Posts By Osmosis

• Personal Text
    Veritas' Nazgūl
    • View Profile
Might be a good idea to host the abrahmelin and lesser keys on Veritas too...*prods the site admins*
"Well, aside from sustaining massive internal injuries in a plane crash, and being chased by the army, the navy, and a troop of girl scouts, yeah, I'm, uh, just peachy."
~DD

February 05, 2004, 09:29:45 AM
Reply #7

Smiffy

• Posts By Osmosis

• He's Smiffarific

• Personal Text
    Riding in with a Cow, a Sofa and a Keg of Bleaer..
    • View Profile
Quote from: Darkduck
Might be a good idea to host the abrahmelin and lesser keys on Veritas too...*prods the site admins*

lol, you are an admin. can't you do it

<Tsumaru> STFU RAITARO, I SHALL DESTROY THEE
* Raitaro pats tsu
<Raitaro> So cute <3

February 05, 2004, 12:05:49 PM
Reply #8

Darkduck

• Posts By Osmosis

• Personal Text
    Veritas' Nazgūl
    • View Profile
I'm a board admin, not a site admin. That's just because I know jack shit of site stuff, but still want the admin-title to look cool :cool:
~DD

February 07, 2004, 04:43:37 PM
Reply #9

Void

• Posts By Osmosis

• Posting chief

• View Profile
Quote from: Darkduck
94 BUCKS?! Jezus H Christ on a wooden raft get the FUCK away from that site!

LOL..................

February 08, 2004, 09:56:29 PM
Reply #10

Shadowmagic99

• A Veritas Regular

• Personal Text
    • View Profile
LOL! i e-mailed them for some type of real proof that it was as 'easy' as they said. They came back and said they would just lower the price for me to $69. makes you wonder.

P.S. i e-mailed them back because, although it sounds like BS to most people, most people would say what we do is BS.

April 13, 2004, 08:57:22 AM
Reply #11

steven

• Greenhorn

• Personal Text
    Greenhorn
    • View Profile
I have been to this site and I read the pages that tell you all that you can learn and at the end it says that if you do not like it or feel it is not true you can get your mony back from them.

April 13, 2004, 10:59:44 AM
Reply #12

kakkarot

• Posts By Osmosis

• 0. The Fool... Inverted?

• Personal Text
    Pirate "Not-A-Mod" BoB
    • View Profile
"THIS LETTER IS FOR MAGICK SKEPTICS, STUDENTS & BEGINNERS ONLY!"... gee, i wonder why *rolls eyes* ;)

~kakkarot
Philippians 2:5 Your attitude should be the same as that of Christ Jesus: 6 Who, being in very nature God, did not consider equality with God something to be grasped,  7 but made himself nothing, taking the very nature of a servant, being made in human likeness.