Author Topic: Code of Conduct Annex 1.4.  (Read 2961 times)

September 22, 2006, 11:29:28 PM
Read 2961 times

ThiefDeath

• Posts By Osmosis

• Posting chief

• Personal Text
    Grammaton Cleric
    • View Profile
Code of Conduct for Members of Parapsychology-Oriented Communities Annex 1.4.

Implementation is immediate.

Compliance with this publication is mandatory.

Members shall not use the acronym "LOL" unless they are actually laughing out loud.

Members shall not spend more time on myspace or xanga than they do actually hanging out with friends in person.

Members shall not spend more time per week playing the same mmorpg than someone would working a part time job.

Members shall not complain about going to public school unless their area exhibits severe racial tensions.

Members shall not use scripts which tell chat rooms what song they're listening to.

Members shall spend at least one hour per day outside if the weather permits.

Members shall not post song lyrics in their quit message in chat rooms.

Members (male) shall not hold violent reptillian alpha-male mentalities concerning females.

Members shall not initiate a physical fight when the last attack used against them consisted of words.

Members shall not dress in multiple layers of all black clothes during the summer.

Members shall not use the words rip and heart in the same sentence unless someone's heart actually got physically ripped or they are conducting a violent roleplay.

Members shall not dress like a vampire or a demon lord unless they are actually a vampire or a demon lord or it is halloween.

Members shall not complain about math below the level of Algebra 2.

Members shall not complain about doing homework unless they recieve more than 3 hours per day.

Members shall not post an article about a psionic skill unless they have exhibited undoubtable success in it or can properly cite all of their sources.

Members shall not attempt psychokinesis on a pinwheel without the pinwheel being properly airtight-sealed under a transparent container.

When a member's credentials are being questioned and/or someone is asking a member proof of a psionic skill, the member is free to decline, however under no circumstances shall the member tell someone that it would be better if that person proved it to themself.

All violators of this publication are subject to Trial By Robot.  Those found guilty may face a maximum penalty of complete revocation of all psychic abilities.

Suggestions may be submitted for Annex 1.5.
« Last Edit: September 22, 2006, 11:32:01 PM by ThiefDeath »
[23:48] <DanielH> You guys are all strange
[23:48] <DanielH> You have a different way of thinking (which is wrong)

How about a shave?

September 22, 2006, 11:56:06 PM
Reply #1

Darkflame

• Posts By Osmosis

• Frequent poster

• View Profile
I think I love you. *gets heart ripped by teh 'bot*

>_>
<_<

September 23, 2006, 07:04:01 AM
Reply #2

`Nazukarr

• Posts By Osmosis

• View Profile
Hah, this thing is pretty funny. I agree with most of it, but not the very last part. ;)

EDIT: 'Members shall not demand proof or troll in any manner.'
I am not this hair, I am not this skin, I am the soul that lives within.

September 23, 2006, 09:50:50 AM
Reply #3

kakkarot

• Posts By Osmosis

• 0. The Fool... Inverted?

• Personal Text
    Pirate "Not-A-Mod" BoB
    • View Profile
Philippians 2:5 Your attitude should be the same as that of Christ Jesus: 6 Who, being in very nature God, did not consider equality with God something to be grasped,  7 but made himself nothing, taking the very nature of a servant, being made in human likeness.

September 23, 2006, 10:14:54 AM
Reply #4

Zake

• Posts By Osmosis

• Veritas Staff

• Personal Text
    Veritas Staff
    • View Profile
I would like to note that these rules are not officially enforced by the actual veritas team.  Not officially.  Not officially even a little bit.  Officially. >_>
Act; for the universe will never forget your movement, nor will it ever forgive your stillness.

September 23, 2006, 09:20:05 PM
Reply #5

TakeV

• Veritas Council
  • Posts By Osmosis

• Mad Scientist

• View Profile
The V Mafia approves of these rules. They would also like to suggest that the members should not complain about things they had previously agreed to do, and where given plenty of opportunity to cancel doing said this.

* TakeV tells the Mafia to begin enforcing rules post haste by taking offender behind a dumpster and psionic ally stabbing them

September 23, 2006, 09:46:06 PM
Reply #6

solstice

• Posts By Osmosis

• Dreamwalker

• Personal Text
    "Receive and transmit..."
    • View Profile
Looks like Veritas will be trimmed, if this comes into effect.
Tell all the Truth but tell it slant: Success in Circuit lies.  Too bright for our infirm Delight. The Truth's superb surprise. As Lightning to the Children eased, with explanation kind.  The Truth must dazzle gradually, or every man be blind.
Tefeari: The Giant Impact Hypothesis is a theory