Author Topic: All around scanning, for shields, energy bodies and other household needs  (Read 12376 times)

December 20, 2005, 10:58:07 AM
Read 12376 times

Forg

• Posts By Osmosis

• The V' Smithy

• View Profile
Scanning (by Forg)

Scanning is a rather general term. The “technique” itself is rather that of multiple facets. Scanning entails searching an area or being for any given thing. I will go over a basic technique for scanning a person from any distance or any location and slightly more difficult versions in order to get more detailed information.

Basics

To be simplistic about it, scanning is a matter of linking up to your target, be that person or place, and being able to perceive  the target to get the desired information. So initially to create the connection I would recommend extending your energy out to the target via use of name, photo, phone number, or other such things that may be personal to that person. Something that will be laced with that person or places energy signature.
   An energy signature is different for each person/area. It  is basically like an ‘energy fingerprint’ of the person. This can be found in objects a specific person may use or words they have typed, due to the intent they use toward those things. The signature, being personal, is what you will link to, thus creating your connection to them.
   There are many ways to extend your energy to that person. A particularly good way to start is using visualizations of a chain of energy coming from you; or you can picture that object, or the person/places name and focus on the feeling of yourself moving out to that point or extending there. You can also achieve this by simply feeling the signature out which will be mentioned later. This connection can be made over most any distance on the planet, as energy is not limited by the physical. The medium which used to create or send it through doesn’t make a difference either, but the longer the connection, the more energy necessary to create it. The difficulty of connecting to someone across the globe is little different then to connection to someone on the other side of the house.
   Now that your connection has been made, your intent may to be expressed. You should focus your mind on what you are looking for or what you are looking at. As though you were looking around the room normally or perhaps an object. This is also similar to some telepathic techniques, in which you are “scanning” the object at hand for particular color or shape. It’s at this point where, if you don’t get a good mental visual or are just unsure, you ask questions of your subconscious. Ask yourself in the back of your mind a simple question ( “What color is it?” or “Is it blue”, etc). What you feel is correct will be the answer, or if you are simply answered with a yes or no. Each person is different in this respect and what shall be returned from the subconscious or how is determined only by that person. Just as how you attain the information, by seeing or asking, is person specific.
   After scanning, it’s important to remember to close the connection, either by imagining your cutting it or simply by filtering. Connections left open can bring in unwanted things from the target such as feelings, possibly parasites, or other such things may occur. So unless you are prepared for what is to come from the other end, close the connection.

Scanning without a link
   A link is not required to scan. Links will help at first to get the idea of finding an energy signature that you may be looking for but once you have the idea it would benefit you more to not link directly. In order to avoid linking to the person you are trying to scan you simply need to keep their signature in mind. This can be done the same way as mentioned earlier in the article except you want to clearly keep the intent to not link to the person.
   Instead you will be mentally projecting more than anything. Now this may sound intimidating at first but it’s not all that complicated. While focusing on the signature you just want to ‘appear’ at the location. Keep in mind again that psi is not limited by physical concepts. Visualization in this case can be simple as just existing where the person is, just appearing next to them. As your understanding of finding the location of an energy sig grows you will better understand how to get there without the use of a link.

Specific Scanning

This section is applicable to those who practiced the first section to a point of ease.

Scanning can be used to find more specific things rather than the more simple tasks covered before. These tasks separate scanning into categories: Physical scans , which involve the scanning for a persons physical traits such as eye color or what their face may look like; energy body scans, which are scans of a persons energy self; ‘time look’ scans (which will not be covered in this article). It is not limited to just these,  but these are the types that shall be addressed.
   Physical scans aren’t much different from a normal scan except that the focus is on the persons physical traits. I recommend braking down what you are looking for. Start with eye color, by focusing on it as you would normally. Then by asking yourself or from actual site you achieve your answer. From here you can move on to hair color, then to face shape, and other specifics. Then try to put it all together and focus on a scan of the large picture. The previous information will make it much easier to then see the whole picture. If difficulty persists, simplify it further. If it’s easy, look at larger parts at a time.
   Energy body scans are a scan of a person’s energy. It is literally the placement and flow of a person’s energy. It is typical that this is what is seen when initially scanning a person. If you don’t get this upon scanning a person then focus on their energy specifically, focus on finding and seeing it inside of them. This scan can be particularly useful. Once you have become used to scanning to find the energy body then you can be more specific with it. Shift your focus along the energy body like you would move a telescope. Think to yourself on where you would like to go, focus on going there, thus moving your focus. It’s just like focusing on your hand and moving your energy in or out of it. Envision your energy going to where you would like your sight to go. This isn’t necessary if a good visual isn’t able to be produced. The specific factors can be found by the same process of questioning as said earlier. The energy body, also containing energy flow, can have blockages. They tend to appear as dark spots on the energy body, this can be caused by a number of things. Similarly, constructs or other energy may be seen around it. This can be identified by focusing on them as you would an object or person. Then questioning its construction, the way stated previously. There are many other facets to the energy body which will not be covered in this article.

Note

These are just examples of what can be accomplished as ability increases and is not limited to this. I can’t stress this enough. This is a basic overview of what you can do to achieve this and you should create your own technique. The best techniques are the ones that fit your needs, in other words, the best technique for me isn’t necessarily the best for you. So this can be used as a starting block for your own design, or, if it works, stick with what you are doing. Just as well, your morals behind it are your own, keep in mind that this should only be done with permission of the person being scanned. It’s just like peeking through someone’s window, you act in a way where the person may not be aware of you and you invade their privacy. I leave that up to you, but be warned if you are to encounter an unhappy person who discovers what has occurred.

Feel free to make any comments, suggestions, or complaints
« Last Edit: October 26, 2006, 09:37:03 PM by Forg »
Be your own light, your own refuge. Believe only that which you test for yourself. Do not accept authority merely because it comes from a great man, or is written in a sacred book, for truth is different for each man and woman." -- Buddha

December 21, 2005, 05:25:27 AM
Reply #1

Falcon

• Posts By Osmosis

• Vretsa Dcitoinray

• Personal Text
    Veritas Mentor
    • View Profile
    • Facebook
Comments: I like the article, you set it out in away which was easy to understand from a beginers perspective, you didn't use to many psionic terms (which is a good thing, becuase it's a basic training tool)

Suggestions: I can't really think of anything to improve it! :D

Complaints: well, heres the list! 1. I can't think of anything!
Finding some things difficult and need a extra hand, Apply for a mentor that's what were here for http://forums.vsociety.net/index.php?topic=9706.0

December 21, 2005, 06:45:29 AM
Reply #2

ThiefDeath

• Posts By Osmosis

• Posting chief

• Personal Text
    Grammaton Cleric
    • View Profile
I would like for the "household needs" to be explained better.  I didn't quite catch those in the article. 
[23:48] <DanielH> You guys are all strange
[23:48] <DanielH> You have a different way of thinking (which is wrong)

How about a shave?

December 21, 2005, 08:51:24 AM
Reply #3

Forg

• Posts By Osmosis

• The V' Smithy

• View Profile
Thank you falcon ^_^

And Thief, pardon my mis-advertising. The next article will cover all of those things such as scanning your egg salad for flavor and telepathic milk communication.
Be your own light, your own refuge. Believe only that which you test for yourself. Do not accept authority merely because it comes from a great man, or is written in a sacred book, for truth is different for each man and woman." -- Buddha

November 01, 2006, 10:45:19 PM
Reply #4

Sekhmet

• Posts By Osmosis

• Greenhorn

• Personal Text
    Warrior...Not Princess... Klutz...
    • View Profile
Forg, I'd like to thank you for putting this up on the main page. Its a great find.
Boo-ya!

November 22, 2006, 09:34:42 AM
Reply #5

Quincy

• Settling In

• Personal Text
    Also known as iWaffle
    • View Profile
Forg, after linking (as exactly said in your first post),

1. Can I scan for the linked person's thoughts? (A.K.A. telepathy)
2. Can I start sending them messages from there?
3. Can I do 1 and 2 WITHOUT linking? (As exactly said in "Scanning without a link")

Thanks in advance!
I NEVER forget.. just.. distracted.

November 26, 2006, 01:57:43 PM
Reply #6

Forg

• Posts By Osmosis

• The V' Smithy

• View Profile
1. Can I scan for the linked person's thoughts? (A.K.A. telepathy)

Yes, of course. Unless forced out or away by the person you are scanning this feat is quite possible and is actually the way I do it, just without the linking.

2. Can I start sending them messages from there?

This is also possible but depends greatly on your ability to send the messages and the persons ability to interpret the messages. With such things as telepathic suggestion it's easier to get your messages through because you are directing the persons thoughts to change their actions, which doesn't require a conscious interpretation of the message you are sending. With something that requires conscious deciphering (unless the person is commonly sensitive to these types of things or you are capable of making the message strong enough) it's likely the person you are sending the message to would need to be aware that you are sending them something.

It's also important to note that when you are just starting a practice like telepathy, messages are easier for both users to interpret if they are based more on feelings or simple ideas rather than trying to send words.

3. Can I do 1 and 2 WITHOUT linking? (As exactly said in "Scanning without a link")

Simply by talking with someone or just seeing them you create a small link between you and that person in any case (not necessarily anything strong or significant), this is strong enough to facilitate telepathic communication. That basically means a conscious 'strong' connection is not necessary.

In any case though you do not require any kind of link to do either of the things in 1 or 2 because thoughts in general are projected in waves. Kind of in the sense of a speaker sending waves of sound, only in an energetic sense. Simply being aware of these waves and focusing on receiving them from the specific person or to the person would be enough.