Home
Forums
Chat
Help
Search
Retro
Login
Register
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
October 22, 2014, 08:42:51 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:

Advanced search
216493 Posts in 15417 Topics by 19931 Members - Latest Member: - Crone2014 Most online today: 117 - most online ever: 430 (June 28, 2007, 02:58:51 PM)
+  The Veritas Society
|-+  Discussion Areas
| |-+  Magick
| | |-+  sex telepathy
Pages: [1] 2 Print
Author Topic: sex telepathy  (Read 9007 times)
sarpesius
A Veritas Regular

View Profile
« on: December 04, 2005, 11:17:59 PM »

If a man is in the same space as a woman, he can lock on to the woman psychically.  He can sometimes bring himself to orgasm. 

In many cases not only the woman but other people in the space will be aware of this process, if they are aware.  Many will not like it. Orgasms tend to generate peaks of psychic energy that many people are aware of. 

Some women in the magick and underground communities, or from highly sexualized cultures, like the Thai and Mexican, will like this, however.  They will view it as a curiosity or a compliment.

The net energy effect is for the man like masturbation, not a complete energy exchange, although there is an active mental-psychic link established.  So for the man, depending on his purposes, such an activity may not be satisfying.

Nevertheless, this can be a fun party trick.

comments welcome

sarpesius
« Last Edit: December 04, 2005, 11:23:56 PM by sarpesius » Logged

In the Middle Ages and Renaissance, the equivalent of shrinks were torturing and burning you.  Now you tell people to go to them and think you are being helpful.  What a fool you are.
kakkarot
0. The Fool... Inverted?
Posts By Osmosis

Pirate "Not-A-Mod" BoB

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: December 05, 2005, 09:25:44 AM »

Wha... shouldn't you buy her flowers and chocolate first? Tongue

~kakkarot

Philippians 2:5 Your attitude should be the same as that of Christ Jesus: 6 Who, being in very nature God, did not consider equality with God something to be grasped,  7 but made himself nothing, taking the very nature of a servant, being made in human likeness.
Mister_Willow
A Familiar Feature

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: December 05, 2005, 02:57:39 PM »

fabulous....whats your question?  tongue

"Show me one point on the universe, and i shall move the earth" - Archimedes
Sekhmet
Greenhorn
Posts By Osmosis

Warrior...Not Princess... Klutz...

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: December 06, 2005, 08:34:52 AM »

If a man is in the same space as a woman, he can lock on to the woman psychically.  He can sometimes bring himself to orgasm. 

Some women in the magick and underground communities, or from highly sexualized cultures, like the Thai and Mexican, will like this, however.  They will view it as a curiosity or a compliment.

Thanks! now I know why I have issues with Mexican men...,can you explain then;

How are Mexican men more sexualized than any other men out there? I hear that's all men think about for the most part except maybe psionics, magic, even philosophy. What about Caucasian white people who can't be sexual in an overt manner or they risk getting called a harasser continually for the way they brush against a woman inappropriately or look at them the wrong way, hmm? Then again its about keeping that to yourself. Look out for the crocodile, think with the little head, not the big head.
« Last Edit: December 06, 2005, 08:38:20 AM by Sekhmet » Logged

Boo-ya!
SleepWalker
Pool Boy
Posts By Osmosis

Pinkus Elephantus

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: December 06, 2005, 10:02:57 PM »

Woman are not men sekhmet, i think you've misread something there.
The women of those cultures are apparently less sexually opressed and free.
These women apparently for some reason are less fearful then other cultures if this is the case.
They accept what is, this would be something possibly found in other asian women I would think aswell through way of zen.

There are no questions to this thread just a statement for people to discuss.
You don't see that much around unless it's a long post.

How can you explain freedom, never having experienced it.
From the moment we ar born we conform to the physical world. In narrow awareness of all that there is to percieve.
Try Tachyon[/URL
Sekhmet
Greenhorn
Posts By Osmosis

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: December 08, 2005, 06:27:04 PM »

Woman are not men sekhmet, i think you've misread something there.
The women of those cultures are apparently less sexually opressed and free.
These women apparently for some reason are less fearful then other cultures if this is the case.
They accept what is, this would be something possibly found in other asian women I would think aswell through way of zen.

There are no questions to this thread just a statement for people to discuss.
You don't see that much around unless it's a long post.

Wow, I'm like wired, edgy and I just walked under two lights that blew out.

I referred to the men who feel like they need to sexualize the women like that Sleepwalker.

That is specifically, what I've noticed about mexican men. I've been living around white women, and well, black women I do not understand at all. To look at someone, then entice orgasm in American society is wholly inappropriate. And, sleepwalker, have you studied enough of feminism? To me its the science of oppression in some ways, since some of it in varying philosophies justify women's oppression. Women oppress each other. yes, I haven't been able to make decent friends of either race who are women, so that we can sit around and talk about sex. Women tend to do this as much as men. I also hear that boys whisper underhandedly while a girl is around in order to analyze her and size her up.

so if someone can make someone else feel attracted or aroused, it is really as much a violation of their personal space as the next situation which I'm going to leave to the imagination.

Boo-ya!
Creature
Posts By Osmosis

Your Friendly Neighborhood Psychopath

View Profile WWW
« Reply #6 on: December 08, 2005, 07:44:32 PM »

so if someone can make someone else feel attracted or aroused, it is really as much a violation of their personal space as the next situation which I'm going to leave to the imagination.

So it's like, wrong to be pretty or handsome?

* Creature admires black women.  I like their, "do not mess w/ me" attetude.  Where a white girl gets walked all over, insulted and dumped and then sits there crying for five hours, a black gril kicks ASS! You mess w/ her, you get owned, then pwned, then get your behind handed back to you in a big can of woopass!  The Veritas Teethy!

<Kanifer> America invented MTV. 
<Shadowarrior13> Kanifer, shut up.
<Shadowarrior13> We don't want them knowing that.

"If you American types don't start doing a better job of choosing presidents, we're going to have to revoke your independence..."
-- Philosopher
Mobius
Veritas Council
Veritas Furniture

Fundamental Psi Coordinator

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: December 08, 2005, 09:35:24 PM »

Could we please keep the topic restricted to commentary on the ideas of the OP, please?

Deus Ex Vir
TheThing
Posts By Osmosis

View Profile
« Reply #8 on: December 09, 2005, 09:01:19 AM »

Firstly Mexican women are a lot less sexually free then there western couterparts. Hyman replacement surgery has really taken off ther thanks to the 'virgin bride' idea.
2. A telepathic orgasm would be quite hard to pull of. I'm a bit skeptical.

TheThings's Flatmate.
Sekhmet
Greenhorn
Posts By Osmosis

View Profile
« Reply #9 on: December 10, 2005, 02:08:42 PM »

Could we please keep the topic restricted to commentary on the ideas of the OP, please?

and I will paraphrase Creature's quote since I don't know how to get back to it. if it is wrong to be sexy or attractive it depends on the person. It is 100% wrong to inflict emotions not your own on someone by means other than the usual guilt however. The Catholic Church is an expert at this feat and would have brainwashed people to believe otherwise. That's a form of psionics (that will be denied), and that priests have been taught - to inflict constant guilt on people who feel sexual since they have to repress their own feelings. Only sensitive people can pick up on someone else's manipulative behavior or language in some forms (looks and voice).

I will be bold to say Gemini that we are discussing the social validity of sex telepathy. Sex telepathy or inducing an orgasm in someone is as much a violation of personal space as it is to grope them or to attack them directly in a physical manner. So we're discussing the validity of inducing telepathic orgasm in our personal experience if psychic skills are not readily accepted by Western society at large.

Who would believe someone if they said, "he made me have an orgasm!!!", when its easier to say "he groped me" or say that this guy was violating someone inside his head with his thoughts but this is not a type of violation submissible in court. Thoughts are not the same as a physical touch or attack. And yes there are some people who would readily take this behavior and some who would not. Creature - its hilarious what you wrote,  and somewhat true that the white girl pays lip service to not taking this behavior but some do. Is the only protection you have against this sort of predator to shield then? Is that the only protection? Its unacceptable to me to make someone feel this way unless you're picking them up at a bar with a drink. (CNN stalker/ruffees rapist in Ohio anyone? Intuitives ought to pick up on his fine... I'll edit.. fine.. desires, or attitude.. from a mile away, and avoid him if they're not naive).

Granted, sexual predators are psy vamps on some levels since they want to find women to assault. Isn't this a misuse of psionics completely?
« Last Edit: December 10, 2005, 11:15:22 PM by Sekhmet » Logged

Boo-ya!
sarpesius
A Veritas Regular

View Profile
« Reply #10 on: December 10, 2005, 11:37:20 PM »

Responses to this thread tend toward a judgment on the morality, rather than the psionic technology, of sexually oriented telepathy.  I would prefer the latter, but I will address the former, futile as such an effort may be.

The point of my post was not that the operator can induce an orgasm in the target but in him- or herself.  The alternative is an exciting possibility, for example in the case of repulsive politicians in the middle of giving speeches.

The issue of morality is not clear cut, since, as I stated, some people like this energy when it is being generated.

The notion that this partakes of sexual predation or abuse is a mistake caused by the importation of the perverse morality of mainstream Western culture.  This morality posits that any messages, gestures, or even thoughts with sexual content is somehow abusive.  This false and repressive moral posture comes in a direct line to us from the Inquisition. 

In fact sexual content should be as value neutral, for a healthy, evolved seeker, as the idea of blueberry pie.

In fact, sexual content in an operator's mind may be a correct reading of the the target's mind if the operator is an empath.

A well meaning operator, therefore, might theoretically generate sexual content in order to accomodate the target's desires.

If such an objective reading, much less accomodation, is invariably deemed predatory, then it is a sign the accusers have internalized the superficial power-oriented pseudo-morality of the Western power structure.

This is part of a general demonization of sexuality, mainly male, in an effort by the authorities in our societies to exploit that sexuality for their own moral (read economic) motives. For example--if you suppress free healthy sexuality in a society, you turn sexuality into a commodity that must be paid for (like almost everything else in market economies).  The sexual morality of the West is meant to accomodate the economic motives of the affluent:  it is in their interests to control sexual access in order to prevent family wealth from draining away through sexual liaisons.  An interesting book on this is "Nepalese Women," by Indra Manjupuria.

The use of sexuality in a program of control of the individual in Western society dates from the latter half of the 16th century, according to Michel Foucault writing in "History of Sexuality," vol. 1.  It is part of control system of which the Catholic confession and modern psychiatric practice also partake.

I would prefer, however, that we stick to psionic methodology rather than frittering away our intelligence in these pointless discussions of morality.

sarpesius

« Last Edit: December 13, 2005, 02:33:51 AM by sarpesius » Logged

In the Middle Ages and Renaissance, the equivalent of shrinks were torturing and burning you.  Now you tell people to go to them and think you are being helpful.  What a fool you are.
Sekhmet
Greenhorn
Posts By Osmosis

View Profile
« Reply #11 on: December 13, 2005, 01:21:21 PM »

The point of my post was not that the operator can induce an orgasm in the target but in him- or herself.  The alternative is an exciting possibility, for example in the case of repulsive politicians in the middle of giving speeches.

The notion that this partakes of sexual predation or abuse is a mistake caused by the importation of the perverse morality of mainstream Western culture.  This morality posits that any messages, gestures, or even thoughts with sexual content is somehow abusive.  This false and repressive moral posture comes in a direct line to us from the Inquisition. 

In fact sexual content should be as value neutral, for a healthy, evolved seeker, as the idea of blueberry pie.

In fact, sexual content in an operator's mind may be a correct reading of the the target's mind if the operator is an empath.

A well meaning operator, therefore, might theoretically generate sexual content in order to accomodate the target's desires.

Well-meaning operator?  What about an operator with less well meaning than that? Inquisition is history.. and bordering on what people call "fluffy?"

This argument once again falls in the line of having the idea that psionics can be used to manipulate desires and thoughts.

If such an objective reading, much less accomodation, is invariably deemed predatory, then it is a sign the accusers have internalized the superficial power-oriented pseudo-morality of the Western power structure.  This is part of a general demonization of sexuality, mainly male, in an effort by the authorities in our societies to exploit that sexuality for their own moral (read economic) motives. For example--if you suppress free healthy sexuality in a society, you turn sexuality into a commodity that must be paid for (like almost everything else in market economies).  The sexual morality of the West is meant to accomodate the economic motives of the affluent: 

As is most social control in capitalism - yes, the occult is used in positions of power to manipulate others in various ways, not just sexually.
I can post through the messaging system to you sarpesius, a few rather personal experiences with manipulation in that department from someone else that really scared me.

The entire idea of psionics being used to manipulate others is something hitler did isn't it? We rationalists aren't supposed to believe in something without a proper explanation or evidence we've seen yet I've been around plenty a manipulative empath who doesn't even know they're an empath and whom have glibly remarked on being sociopathic about it. Yes, the sort of person who attracts people to them.

The use of sexuality in a program of control of the individual in Western society dates from the latter half of the 16th century, according to Michel Foucault writing in "History of Sexuality," vol. 1.  It is part of control system of which the Catholic confession and modern psychiatric practice also partake.

I know you would prefer to stay away from personal choice issues, but I am an empath/intuitive/sensitive who actually has to deal with the fall-out in my work as an average person whom people talk to about abusive situations, not just with significant others, or who have dealt with assholes who won't give them their stuff back.

These are the risiduals of when someone has misused manipulative/psionic abilities. (or perhaps natural human skills of persuasion and influence multiplied by mind-power), I'm talking people down from the ledge of wanting to misuse skills like that but if people get their kicks, I will still make my case since guess who the people who are hurt by that behavior talk to? me. the empath. i'm a sponge.  I'd prefer people clean up after themselves more often than not but they find this difficult at times.

I'm interested in reading that book on sexual control of society. The truth is that psionics or not,  no one can control anyone else's behavior nor what is going to come out of someone's mouth or head much less who wants to control whom with psionics when some people wouldn't know an intuitive feeling if it hit them in the face.

I'd hold off though on not defining abuse as something of an "unwanted or threatening gesture." If someone finds someone else mutually attractive enough to psionically induce orgasm, okay.. then go for it if they feel it too. I'm talking about people who may be threatened by that behavior if they do not posess sensitivity to pick up on it thus having skills to deflect it or shield but wonder why the hell they feel so uncomfortable around somebody giving them flirtatious looks while making them feel a certain way; intensive attraction. Oh wait, they were forced to feel that way... it wasn't their choice. Aha! therein lies what is difficult to confront, the human desire to do harm to others. Yes, to avoid the issue someone would say that "morality isn't grey, " or "morality isn't clear cut", and as you said "some people like this energy" so it is important to stick to doing this to the people who like it.

I would have to counsel women who deal with bad situations far less. I would also pick up on far less neurotic feelings not my own. Yes, I'm an empath, a slightly more skilled one than I was when I first found Veritas to keep this on the topic of psionics. BTW, in terms of politicians to give an orgasm to, I don't think you have to worry about that with Arnold Swchartzeneggar, he's cute enough for the sex telepathy to be happening the other way around.   
« Last Edit: December 14, 2005, 12:18:23 PM by Sekhmet » Logged

Boo-ya!
kakkarot
0. The Fool... Inverted?
Posts By Osmosis

Pirate "Not-A-Mod" BoB

View Profile
« Reply #12 on: December 13, 2005, 03:46:11 PM »

No, actually this moral stance comes from the idea that one should not force upon another that which the other has not requested. It's not repulsive or repressive, it's common sense; ie, if you pick a girl and send her the sensations of you having an orgasm and she gets grossed out she might get her bodybuilding boyfriend to justifiably beat the living crap out of you. Cause, guess what? Not everyone likes sexual feelings being thrown at them. This isn't a symptom of a "sexually repressed" culture, but merely a culture which is disciplined rather than wanton.

You have no right to force your sexual sensations upon other people, especially people WHO DON'T WANT IT. It's not repression to say "don't make others feel what you're feeling", it's morality. To say that because you have the power to do it, so you should do it is amoral. I think you need to look up some definitions, and then understand them, before talking about morality.

~kakkarot

Philippians 2:5 Your attitude should be the same as that of Christ Jesus: 6 Who, being in very nature God, did not consider equality with God something to be grasped,  7 but made himself nothing, taking the very nature of a servant, being made in human likeness.
Sekhmet
Greenhorn
Posts By Osmosis

View Profile
« Reply #13 on: December 14, 2005, 12:23:01 PM »

[No, actually this moral stance comes from the idea that one should not force upon another that which the other has not requested. It's not repulsive or repressive, it's common sense; ie, if you pick a girl and send her the sensations of you having an orgasm and she gets grossed out she might get her bodybuilding boyfriend to justifiably beat the living crap out of you. Cause, guess what? Not everyone likes sexual feelings being thrown at them. This isn't a symptom of a "sexually repressed" culture, but merely a culture which is disciplined rather than wanton.

You have no right to force your sexual sensations upon other people, especially people WHO DON'T WANT IT. It's not repression to say "don't make others feel what you're feeling", it's morality. To say that because you have the power to do it, so you should do it is amoral. I think you need to look up some definitions, and then understand them, before talking about morality. [quote/]

~kakkarot

Thank you most kindly for enlightening the issue further. I am the empath people talk to after somebody pulls this stuff or worse. Of course there are people who want to be wanton and there are people who want to be disciplined in any culture. 

Let's just say there are big people who don't beat people up however because they are empaths, and don't know how. (nor want to) *g* .

::flowers and chocolate for Kakkarot::
« Last Edit: December 14, 2005, 12:24:49 PM by Sekhmet » Logged

Boo-ya!
sarpesius
A Veritas Regular

View Profile
« Reply #14 on: December 14, 2005, 03:55:18 PM »

"No, actually this moral stance comes from the idea that one should not force upon another that which the other has not requested. It's not repulsive or repressive, it's common sense; ..."

I am sure the ruling classes in the West will thank you for this apology, but the same people who brag about such a morality actually force tremendous abuses on us all.

This is why we spend all our time attacking eachother, because we have so much anger pent up from the inhumane conditions caused by our moral and social systems.

THE VIOLENCE ARGUMENT

"if you pick a girl and send her the sensations of you having an orgasm and she gets grossed out she might get her bodybuilding boyfriend to justifiably beat the living crap out of you."

This operation has been done a gazillion times in a huge variety of social situations, and that has never happened. ever.

One of the main reasons is that the operator does not "pick a girl." The girl "picks" herself and psychically tells the operator.  That is the only way the operator is awakened.

Even if you were not dead wrong on facts here, the decision to risk that is up to the operator.

What you are really doing with this violence argument is threatening me in a hidden way. Instead of saying you personally would like to beat the crap out of me, you have transposed the the image over to a fantasy "boyfriend."

You understand that this in not really a logical argument that is valid in a debate among honorable people.

THE IMPOSITION ARGUMENT

You ignore the fact that if anyone objected to this, the operator, if he was concerned for their feelings would stop. But in magick and psi, things don't work that way. The target can easily break off any contact they do not want in a split second. You are still judging this issue from the standpoint of manners in a material world.

In some cases, orgasmic feelings are stimulated by the situation the operator is in and by the person the operator is with. Such feelings can be against the will of the operator.

Of course by your reasoning, you are going to blame the situation and the person the operator is with for "forcing feelings the operator does not want."

The operator is then in the position of either surrendering to the orgasm, as an expression of de facto psychic truth; or suppressing the orgasm and possibly depriving someone within the situation of energy they were seeking.

When orgasmic feelings occur to someone, it is not always clearcut that it is the will of that person. It can be from an outside source.

The motives and validity of that source are another matter.

ANOTHER POINT

You then attempt to bandy about certain morally charged words, like "disciplined" and "wanton."

This is also an invalid argument since they are relative terms that only take meaning from the goal that a specific context has set.

The same is true in the case of the word "morality" which you prop up here, as if it had independent validity. Morality is entirely dependent on the values in a particular society at a particular time.

Someone in 1500 could throw that word at you as an occult practitioner, then burn you at the stake.

But people who only see knowledge of history as fluffy might be unable to see how invalid an argument from morality is to determine truth.

The point made above, that the operator is really surrendering rather than imposing, will be ignored by most readers because everyone wants to dwell on the model of the wicked predator imposing his will on the innocent.

This model is a false one propped for us by our sick morality. Because our morality represses and emasculates us all (including women), we construct fantasies in which we are white knights defending imaginary innocent people.

But we are all really just keeping each other in a huge prison. 

Pages: [1] 2 Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: