Author Topic: Looking for Mentor: Psionics Etc.  (Read 2265 times)

December 04, 2005, 12:40:59 AM
Read 2265 times

WebGuyNik

• View Profile
Hello there!

I have been lurking around the Veritas page looking into a lot of the articles. I really like how the community is synergistic and decided to become part of it ;).

A bit about me:

I have been practicing "magick" for about 7 years now. I would identify as Neo-Pagan, focusing on mantras, power symbols (not sigils), spells, and usually avoiding ritual magick except on rare occasions. I do think the mind is really the key in achievings one desires, and don't tend to focus on material aids. That being said, they can be useful.

I have been doing various focus and meditative exercises and have tried some candle exercises, such as manipulating the flame and such. I find that making the flame lean to a certain way or another is very easy, as well as stabalizing it. Either way, I am not looking for quick easy results, but rather am enjoying the journey to the final goal.

I am fairly new in the area of psionics, so would appreciate anyone that could mentor me. I am very interesting in the areas of telekinesis, telepathy and such. As any sort of natural skills, I would say I have an affinity to Aerokinesis and Prophesizing (foretelling the future). I very often have dreams of what will happen in the near or distant future, and have had much success with the Tarot and other divination tools.

I'd appreciate any guidance anyone could offer so that I could explore these areas further

Thank you, thanks for reading, and have a good day :)

December 04, 2005, 06:21:04 AM
Reply #1

Falcon

• Posts By Osmosis

• Vretsa Dcitoinray

• Personal Text
    Veritas Mentor
    • View Profile
    • Facebook
Could you send an application to mentors please.

Just go onto you pm settings and send it to mentors.

Thank you

Falcon

« Last Edit: December 04, 2005, 06:29:49 AM by Falcon »
Finding some things difficult and need a extra hand, Apply for a mentor that's what were here for http://forums.vsociety.net/index.php?topic=9706.0