Author Topic: Hoping to find a mentor  (Read 3131 times)

November 29, 2005, 03:13:56 PM
Read 3131 times

Quake23

• View Profile
I think I already sent a PM out but I haven't gotten any responses and people seem to be having more luck here.
My name is Darrick Robinson but you can call me Quake if you want to.
I'm 15, soon to be 16 in March
I can't really say the time that I'm running on becuz I don't exactly know. I can tell you that I live in Michigan, in the eastern part of the US. Whenever I register somewhere, I always choose -5:00 so I hope that helps you some.
I'm looking to study all the arts but in the following order: Psionics, Magick (Elementalism primarily), then the Body Energy Arts.
I've been interested ever since I was young when I thought it all to be myths and fairy-tales and once I found it to possible, I knew I had to learn everything there was to know about the metaphysical arts.
My other interests include playing various sports every now and then, video games, browsing the net, hanging with friends, relaxing, listening to music, and having when I can.
Despite my sometimes happy-go-lucky attitude, I can be serious at times and buckle down, especially when I really want to do something that interests me like this.
I think that I already gave you my reason for applying above but if you need more, I hope to gain more focus and displine as well while learning these great skills that I once thought to be a myth.

I hope that one of you obviously skilled people will mentor me in the above mentioned arts but if you do or don't, thanks in advance.

November 29, 2005, 04:18:15 PM
Reply #1

Falcon

• Posts By Osmosis

• Vretsa Dcitoinray

• Personal Text
    Veritas Mentor
    • View Profile
    • Facebook
Im quite ahppy to mentor you, but I feel like I've been hogging new mentees, if anyone else would like to mentor then stand up now, or I will mentor him in psi.

Falcon
Finding some things difficult and need a extra hand, Apply for a mentor that's what were here for http://forums.vsociety.net/index.php?topic=9706.0

November 30, 2005, 09:26:35 AM
Reply #2

Mentors

• Settling In

• Mentors

• Personal Text
    Mentors
    • View Profile
you could have given it more than a day for someone to respond to your application...

And for future refrence to anyone applying, apply according to proper process. All further posts on this forum that are simply about 'I want a mentor' will be deleted. This board is not meant for that.
« Last Edit: November 30, 2005, 09:31:43 AM by Forg »

November 30, 2005, 10:05:10 AM
Reply #3

Quake23

• View Profile
Thanx Falcon and sorry mentors. Pm me Falcon to let me know when we start.

November 30, 2005, 05:18:09 PM
Reply #4

Forg

• Posts By Osmosis

• The V' Smithy

• View Profile
It's quite alright Quake, that post was mostly just to straighten it out for the future. Good luck in your studies :)
Be your own light, your own refuge. Believe only that which you test for yourself. Do not accept authority merely because it comes from a great man, or is written in a sacred book, for truth is different for each man and woman." -- Buddha

November 30, 2005, 05:38:35 PM
Reply #5

Quake23

• View Profile
Thanks Forg. I'm glad to see that the people on this board are friendly as well as helpful and strict on their policies.