Author Topic: Applying for a mentor, Becoming a mentor, and General Information  (Read 5262 times)

November 27, 2005, 10:01:52 AM
Read 5262 times

Forg

• Posts By Osmosis

• The V' Smithy

• View Profile
If you are looking for a mentor, to become a mentor, or just for information on the program please go to this page: http://vsociety.net/index.php?title=Mentoring:Mentoring_program

Anyone applying, please apply according to proper process. All further posts on this forum that are simply about 'I want a mentor' will be deleted as it clutters the board. This board is not meant for that.
« Last Edit: December 04, 2005, 10:25:25 AM by Forg »
Be your own light, your own refuge. Believe only that which you test for yourself. Do not accept authority merely because it comes from a great man, or is written in a sacred book, for truth is different for each man and woman." -- Buddha

January 15, 2006, 12:14:12 AM
Reply #1

Tsumaru

• Posts By Osmosis

• View Profile
Question, if you may. I thought you had removed the application pm system when applying?
don't believe everything you read... especially if it comes from me.

January 15, 2006, 08:23:31 AM
Reply #2

Forg

• Posts By Osmosis

• The V' Smithy

• View Profile
I believe that was something that gemini was putting into phase but at that point the program didn't pick up. I liked the pm application system so when we got the program going again we decided to keep it with the additional option of being able to contact a mentor of your choice as an alternative.
Be your own light, your own refuge. Believe only that which you test for yourself. Do not accept authority merely because it comes from a great man, or is written in a sacred book, for truth is different for each man and woman." -- Buddha

February 22, 2006, 12:25:00 PM
Reply #3

Camer222

• Veritas Furniture

• Personal Text
    गते गते पारगते पारसंगते बोधि स्वाहा
    • View Profile
How do you get mentoured?
By email and such? :confused:
Faith and Reason must meet in the middle for there to be lasting progress of humanity and planetary evolution.
Eliphas Levi

There are many paths to enlightenment. Be sure to take the one with a heart.
  Lao Tzu

February 22, 2006, 04:52:48 PM
Reply #4

Forg

• Posts By Osmosis

• The V' Smithy

• View Profile
You can do whatever works between you and your mentor, it can be over an instant messenger, email, through the chat program we have here, or just through the private message system.