Author Topic: what do dreams mean?  (Read 3726 times)

January 29, 2004, 02:34:55 AM
Read 3726 times

tiny

• Settling In

• Greenhorn

• Personal Text
    Greenhorn
    • View Profile
what dose it mean if you dream you can fly roud the house dose it mean you can relly fly or somthing else :)
i dont have a fear of death i just dont whant to be there when it happens
 :teethy:

who ever ses nuthing is imposible never tryed slaming a revolving door
 :cow:

"we r just a bunch of stoned exentric  wezzing illitrate lardy basterds" bill baley about the uk  
  :elephant:

January 29, 2004, 03:19:54 AM
Reply #1

Falcon

• Posts By Osmosis

• Vretsa Dcitoinray

• Personal Text
    Veritas Mentor
    • View Profile
    • Facebook
some Dream do have meaning to them some don't  i do belive that we can fly but it will take alot of will power and concentration to be able to do so but you should lisen to your dreams there are some other articals about this stuff but i've been label as a person not to really lisen to so it's your choice.

Falcon
Finding some things difficult and need a extra hand, Apply for a mentor that's what were here for http://forums.vsociety.net/index.php?topic=9706.0

January 29, 2004, 03:32:47 AM
Reply #2

tiny

• Settling In

• Greenhorn

• Personal Text
    Greenhorn
    • View Profile
we can fly depending on your opinyon of flying. if you think of flying as in planes going 1000's of miles then we can't but if you see it as staying in the air for about 1/4 of asecond then we can by jumping

"we r just a bunch of stoned exentric  wezzing illitrate lardy basterds" bill baley about the uk  

January 29, 2004, 03:55:45 AM
Reply #3

Faijer

• Veritas Moderator
  • Posts By Osmosis

• Existential Pragmatist

• Personal Text
    The Devil's Advocate
    • View Profile
    • WordPress Blog
That depens on your beliefs. You're skeptical because of your knowledge of psi and energy I think. I'm not going to try and convince you that all these 'paranormal' pehnominon exist, that's basicall what this entire site is based on, if you're here, you'll learn as long as you're willing to learn.
My WordPress Blog is updated regularly.
NEW UPDATE: Life begins at conception: A thought experiment (29/08/2012)

January 29, 2004, 04:00:31 AM
Reply #4

Falcon

• Posts By Osmosis

• Vretsa Dcitoinray

• Personal Text
    Veritas Mentor
    • View Profile
    • Facebook
There are people who can levitate free runner defy gravity for short periods of time like i allways say nothings impossible thats just nother word which covers up lazyness because people give up because the think it is impossible look at the bigger picture don't don't concentrate on just the flying start with jumping and try and incease the amount of time you spend in the air.
Finding some things difficult and need a extra hand, Apply for a mentor that's what were here for http://forums.vsociety.net/index.php?topic=9706.0

January 29, 2004, 04:04:22 AM
Reply #5

tiny

• Settling In

• Greenhorn

• Personal Text
    Greenhorn
    • View Profile
but free runing is just runing and jumping

January 29, 2004, 04:07:21 AM
Reply #6

Faijer

• Veritas Moderator
  • Posts By Osmosis

• Existential Pragmatist

• Personal Text
    The Devil's Advocate
    • View Profile
    • WordPress Blog
Free running is mainly to do with physical strength, they have trained their muscles to be very powerful for running and jumping. They could use Chi or Lentation, but the Shaolin Monks use Chi to enhance their jumping, so Freerunners aren't the first, and I don't know if they know about Lentation.

January 29, 2004, 05:01:48 PM
Reply #7

Burninator

• Settling In

• Personal Text
    • View Profile
I had several interesting dreams last night, one  of which i was very interested in. I am thinking of asking out this girl (if she ever gets online, im to much of a pussy to call her or do it in person) and in my dream she said taht she didnt think we could go out, because she likes this guy named david, and because she thinks shes taller than me. The way i see it is im being tested to make sure that i feel enough for her to still muster up the guts to ask her out even though my dream tells me I will fail.

January 30, 2004, 09:27:08 AM
Reply #8

Faijer

• Veritas Moderator
  • Posts By Osmosis

• Existential Pragmatist

• Personal Text
    The Devil's Advocate
    • View Profile
    • WordPress Blog
If I were in that position, I would pay attention to the dream, accept it, but then put it out of my mind. If the girl rarely goes online, then phone her, because you never know, she might get together with someone else before she comes online again. Also, I think that girls like it more if you ask them out in person. Being in a very stable relationship (although not all relationships would work the way yours has), what would you say Falcon?

February 06, 2004, 06:28:40 AM
Reply #9

Falcon

• Posts By Osmosis

• Vretsa Dcitoinray

• Personal Text
    Veritas Mentor
    • View Profile
    • Facebook
My girlfriend me and her will or been going out for a year 2mo and we fancied each other like mad but i didn't know she fancyed me and vice versur but i was to Embarrassement to ask her out but i do see what you me you are being tested so go for it your allways being tested the first test you get when you go out with someone is they don't think you look good together so ignore them, as long as your happy and if you split up because of that then perhapes your not grown up enough to have one but lisen to your dreams and do what you feel is right.

Falcon Master Of Fire And Chaos