Author Topic: Will this?  (Read 3916 times)

December 14, 2003, 11:40:47 AM
Read 3916 times

Aero

• Greenhorn

• Personal Text
    Greenhorn
    • View Profile
will this be the Vertias site for a while? I keep changeing my favorites to keep up with the new sites but it is fetting annoying. I really like what Vertais hasa as far as article and such but I think that there have been like atleats 3 or 4 different sites. for a while ev erything seemed to be smooth but themn it changed again! PLEASE find a good host to keep this wonderful site up :(  :(

December 14, 2003, 11:58:10 AM
Reply #1

Sparky

• A Familiar Feature

• Hundred-plus Club

• View Profile
I do believe this is the final form of this site wonderful site. :)
\"Whatever is begun in anger ends in shame.\" - Benjamin Franklin \"The difference between fiction and reality? Fiction has to make sense.\" - Tom Clancy

December 14, 2003, 12:19:18 PM
Reply #2

Silverdawn

• Posts By Osmosis

• View Profile
    • The Veritas Society
Final form. :)

December 14, 2003, 12:31:35 PM
Reply #3

Requiem

• Settling In

• Greenhorn

• Personal Text
    Greenhorn
    • View Profile
Call me a nay-sayer or whatever, but this is god knows what time I hear the word "veritas' final form". And I did look around, your reply wasn't here at the time I made that topic.

I just hope it really is the final form. It looks great so far, hopefully it will stay that way.

December 14, 2003, 01:10:08 PM
Reply #4

Silverdawn

• Posts By Osmosis

• View Profile
    • The Veritas Society
Quote from: Requiem
Call me a nay-sayer or whatever, but this is god knows what time I hear the word "veritas' final form". And I did look around, your reply wasn't here at the time I made that topic.

I just hope it really is the final form. It looks great so far, hopefully it will stay that way.

Yes, but the question already was, way before you posted, so why feel the need to post another thread? To rant.

Final form, because I'm not going through another one, period. Never has so much content been online.

December 14, 2003, 02:19:50 PM
Reply #5

Tsumaru

• Posts By Osmosis

• View Profile
Ya know...I really dont like the layout of this site. Perhaps if we bug Silver enough, he'll make a new one.

Haha, j/k =D

My only real problem with it is the new message board. It's not so much bad as it is a bit different. I'm used to seeing the name on the left. Is it just me, or does this layout leave a big, thick, empty block of nothingness to the right of the avatar between each post?

Personally, I like the new style with the buttons up the top. That way you can go straight to different parts of the actual site even from the message board. Comes in handy if you have a slow internet connection and it takes a while to load pages. I remember other sites you'd have to either click on the banner at the top or type in the URL or go through favourites to get to the homepage. You then have to click on the "whatever" button. Then you'd have to find whatever you wanted. This way it's just a quick click up the top and then you find whatever it was. Yay! ^_^

I'm rambling again...
don't believe everything you read... especially if it comes from me.