Author Topic: Dream walking  (Read 2252 times)

January 27, 2004, 06:45:48 AM
Read 2252 times

Falcon

• Posts By Osmosis

• Vretsa Dcitoinray

• Personal Text
    Veritas Mentor
    • View Profile
    • Facebook
When i read articals i don't like it when people blabber on when the real thing you want to do is just know how to do what the tittle says so im going to write this in steps.

Step 1
when you about to go to sleep lay there in a lucid state (half awake half asleep) and close your eyes. :cow:
Step 2
think in your mind that you can see a person who you know or someone else but its better to choose someone you know that will come clear later imaging you can see them thay are massive and you are small and imaging you are swimming in mind air and flyng towards there head go to there ear and sit on the entrance and greet them say hello and say there name and your name and ask to come in there mite says yes :D or they mite say no  :mad: but you keep on trying to get that magic word yes.
Step 3
after they say yes walk in the ear and see yourself in a black room walk in and you can see the person walk over to them and say hello in a nice friendly voice ask them what they are thinking about and when they tell you imaging what they are dreaming when you can see it you can change what they are dreaming about or influence them al it takes is will power.

remember tho not to go to sleep because you can do you mind damage and fell unwell or wake up coz it can do the same again

How to wake up
say bye to the person and say you see them around or your way you say goodbye and walk out of the dark room and out of the ear and look up and see a white light and start swimming up again in the air and swim into the light and then open you eyes.

How do you know if it has worked
as your friend or the person you done it on if they had a dream about you that nite if they didn't try again if they did ask them what you done in that dream and if they say what you did then congratulations you mastered the basicics of Dream walking happy dreaming!

Falcon
Nothings impossible, never give up and everything happens for a reason :fightmonk
Finding some things difficult and need a extra hand, Apply for a mentor that's what were here for http://forums.vsociety.net/index.php?topic=9706.0

January 27, 2004, 07:10:40 AM
Reply #1

Darkduck

• Posts By Osmosis

• Personal Text
    Veritas' Nazgūl
    • View Profile
    • OMG VERITAS CLICK HEARE!
And this has what to do with Chi again? *sigh*

Dream mods! Catch! *kick*
"Well, aside from sustaining massive internal injuries in a plane crash, and being chased by the army, the navy, and a troop of girl scouts, yeah, I'm, uh, just peachy."
~DD

January 28, 2004, 01:15:44 AM
Reply #2

Faijer

• Veritas Moderator
  • Posts By Osmosis

• Existential Pragmatist

• Personal Text
    The Devil's Advocate
    • View Profile
    • WordPress Blog
Lucid means clear, not half asleep half awake. When someone has a mental problem like Dementia, and they are acting like they would before they had it, we dub them as being lucid.

This is also not lucid dreaming in any case, this is more to do with a telepathic communication anyway.

For info on dreaming and lucid dreaming, try some of the articles here - http://www.spiritonline.com/files/messages/14/14.html
My WordPress Blog is updated regularly.
NEW UPDATE: Life begins at conception: A thought experiment (29/08/2012)

January 28, 2004, 01:40:20 AM
Reply #3

Yaksha

• A Familiar Feature

• Veritas Furniture

• Personal Text
    Veritas Furniture
    • View Profile
words and lables distract from the true essence of the experience.
Don't get caught up in petty things like terminology.
His technique is sound. And thought-provoking.
You've only spent a second of your life.
My world is unaffected, there is an exit here,
I say it is and then its true.
There is a dream inside a dream,
I'm wide awake the more I sleep,
You'll understand when I'm dead.

February 05, 2004, 04:02:56 AM
Reply #4

Trillis

• Posts By Osmosis

• Has a lot of posts

• View Profile
Who the hell would want to dreamwalk anyway? I mean, the best thing you can do is walk into a wall.....