Author Topic: A feeling in my hands(enter for more details)  (Read 1597 times)

January 23, 2004, 08:34:24 PM
Read 1597 times

SilentArm

• A Veritas Regular

• Personal Text
    • View Profile
I've been subconsiously tuning amount of chi into my hand as the day goes by and I can consiously play around with it. My hands get very dry after this. I been feeling this for a while. So here is my question: What does this mean?
Favorite Quotes""

"A successful man is on who can lay a firm foundation with the bricks that orther throw at him"-newpaper

January 24, 2004, 01:23:49 AM
Reply #1

Morghul

• Settling In

• Personal Text
    • View Profile
Hey,

I have the same sort of problem when playing intense shootemup games on the PC. A lot of my subconcious is focused on my clicky hand and after I realize it, my hand is filled with too much psi and it gets that "hurty" feeling that follows too much psi in one place.

Just my little addition. Might help y having another perspective.

Morghul

January 26, 2004, 05:25:22 PM
Reply #2

SilentArm

• A Veritas Regular

• Personal Text
    • View Profile
Anyone else have a opinion?
Favorite Quotes""

"A successful man is on who can lay a firm foundation with the bricks that orther throw at him"-newpaper

January 26, 2004, 07:49:22 PM
Reply #3

Nik Miller

• A Familiar Feature

• Veritas Furniture

• Personal Text
    pfft...your mom
    • View Profile
i get a feeling like there is liquid or something around my hands before i go into some kind of confrontation, be it aregument or fight
Nik Miller

Hah, 10 lbs, thats a knife. My barbarian death killing torture broad sword made from pure titanio-dimondolium weighs 455 lbs!

"Those with wisdom loath the one forced to defend"  Johannes Liechtenauer

"...A dispondent heart will always be defeated regardless of all skill"Sigmund Ringeck

January 26, 2004, 07:58:00 PM
Reply #4

Forg

• Posts By Osmosis

• The V' Smithy

• View Profile
It sounds like it could be from a trigger formed in your subconscious. When you use energy in your hands over and over again in a certain way you set a point in your sub-c which will cause it to happen again when that action is made. That would be one of the possibilities.
Be your own light, your own refuge. Believe only that which you test for yourself. Do not accept authority merely because it comes from a great man, or is written in a sacred book, for truth is different for each man and woman." -- Buddha