Author Topic: Forcecraft...b.s.?  (Read 16547 times)

June 13, 2005, 03:01:30 PM
Reply #90

Adept

• Posts By Osmosis

• Posting chief

• View Profile
Quote from: Mysanthropical
One must first realize the truth: There is no spoon. Then you'll realize that it is not the spoon that bends, it is only yourself.

So I don't bend a spoon...I bend me....around a fork? Yes Around a FORK! BRILLIANT!

June 13, 2005, 07:37:19 PM
Reply #91

Lightbringer

• Posts By Osmosis

• Has a lot of posts

• Personal Text
    Spiritual Warrior
    • View Profile
Quote from: Bliss
The powers that are brought about by forcecraft can easily be attained when one realizes the Truth.

Thank you for that pseudo-enlightening, obviously-made-to-seem-wise statement.  People think just because they're cryptic they are as wise as a Zen Roshi.  The fact is a Roshi's words simply sound cryptic to such people because they lack the wisdom to understand the meaning behind the words.  So speak plainly, and the closer you get to the truth, the more cryptic you will become to others naturally lol :P
The thing that really fascinates me about people is their ability to have no idea what's going on even though it's going on in plain sight all around them and the even more amazing tendency to argue violently when one of these obvious things is presented to them.

June 14, 2005, 09:11:57 AM
Reply #92

Eagleon

• A Familiar Feature

• Veritas Furniture

• Personal Text
    Aspiring Crazy Hermit
    • View Profile
    • http://6060631.tripod.com/base.html
The Truth can only be obtained when the Lie is revealed.

2041/07/03, NEVER FORGET!!

"I'm not touching you."

Official High-Featherhead of Asciovis Philosophy
Numquam perdito.

June 17, 2005, 06:53:17 AM
Reply #93

AMF The White

• A Familiar Feature

• Hundred-plus Club

• Personal Text
    King Asshole
    • View Profile
    • make a dola (under construction)
Quote from: LightLink
Forcecraft is BS. Saying a bunch of words in latin has no meaning. Plus you just could not make a "wind ball" Or a "fire ball", or whatever else you want to do with it. Its not possible.

If it has no meaning its not gonna do anything, and latin has no meaning to most people. Unless your speak it, which not to many people do. Even if it did it would not work.

Now, your COULD after years and years and years of experience assigne certain invokations to a series of breaths, but you would have to be HIGHLY experienced to do so, and even then it would still not bring the desired results.

SO, yes it is BS.

You're right here, I'd say. Let's say a Latin guy is doing this. If he speaks in Latin, it's just like you speaking in English. It does nothing. Forcecraft, or at least the kind you're trying to use, is crap, and nothing more!
The key to happiness is breaking ever rule and never getting caught.

June 17, 2005, 07:55:20 AM
Reply #94

Lightbringer

• Posts By Osmosis

• Has a lot of posts

• Personal Text
    Spiritual Warrior
    • View Profile
AMF, LL: I suggest you read what Star and I have said within this thread, and then read Prophecy's article "The Power of Words" because you guys are completely missing the point.  Forcecraft's power doesn't come from the words themselves.
The thing that really fascinates me about people is their ability to have no idea what's going on even though it's going on in plain sight all around them and the even more amazing tendency to argue violently when one of these obvious things is presented to them.

June 21, 2005, 11:14:07 AM
Reply #95

AMF The White

• A Familiar Feature

• Hundred-plus Club

• Personal Text
    King Asshole
    • View Profile
    • make a dola (under construction)
Quote from: Lightbringer
AMF, LL: I suggest you read what Star and I have said within this thread, and then read Prophecy's article "The Power of Words" because you guys are completely missing the point.  Forcecraft's power doesn't come from the words themselves.

My point is that if he/she's just saying words, it'll do nothing.
The key to happiness is breaking ever rule and never getting caught.

June 24, 2005, 08:20:18 PM
Reply #96

WillowpalmImmortal

• Greenhorn

• Personal Text
    Greenhorn
    • View Profile
hooraa for threads that go one tooooo long! anyway, I have no real input here, I just felt like it would be wrong to not post a thoght or two after reading the thread.

I will now do math

words = real ; magick = real ; will = real
forcecraft = will + words + magick

words + magick = realx2
(realx2 = words + magick) - magick = (realx2 - magick = words)
(realx2 - magick = words) + will = (realx2 - magick = words + will)

x = the solution to this thread

all of this divided by three means not only can I not do algebra, but I also cannot say that forcecraft is entirerly bs, I would enjoy talking to LB personaly and maybe aquiering some of his information to test for myself.

June 25, 2005, 12:17:35 AM
Reply #97

ChezNips

• Teacher Emeritus
  • Posts By Osmosis

• Veritas Teacher

• View Profile
And it all depends on what you contain within your reality as possible or impossible.  Truth to me may be a lie to you and vice versa, that why there is no spoon.  Its about bending ourselves, our realities to whats possible and what we believe is not.  Maybe truth is in that bliss said something profound and meaningful but that many of you miss the deeper echos of if.  Reminds me of a buddhist koan and I appreciate the reminders of things I know but still need to know and understand and apply.
some days you're the bug, some days you're the windshield.