Author Topic: Dreamwalking  (Read 2767 times)

January 16, 2004, 04:03:54 PM
Read 2767 times

Emre

• A Veritas Regular

• Frequent poster

• Personal Text
    Frequent poster
    • View Profile
First of all: sorry people this is not a guide  :p

My real "question" is, whether someone can dreamwalk and if so how to do it.

Thank you

January 16, 2004, 08:47:15 PM
Reply #1

Trillis

• Posts By Osmosis

• Has a lot of posts

• View Profile
Actually, it's so I heard, I form of telepathy. But I also think one can dream walk one he or she is in a state of Astral Projection and such. So therefore while in Astral projection, IMO Will you're self into anothers dream. But don't let it fool you. It's not as easy as it sounds.

January 17, 2004, 01:18:57 AM
Reply #2

Allucinari

• A Veritas Regular

• Personal Text
    • View Profile
There are a couple of different methods to executing a dreamwalk.  The most commonly known about one, is the "dreamwalking is a variant of telepathy" one.

I won't post any techniques here though, as it is often considered an offensive/combative technique, and not for beginners.

If you wish to "pull off" the telepathy-variant one, you will need sufficient skill in telepathy first, before doing so.  I advise much practice on that skill, before thinking about dreamwalking someone.  I also advise that you ASK first before dreamwalking someone, 'less you find yourself uninvited in someone's dream and forcefully removed  :p

January 17, 2004, 02:03:52 AM
Reply #3

Yaksha

• A Familiar Feature

• Veritas Furniture

• Personal Text
    Veritas Furniture
    • View Profile
soooooo.. . . whats dreamwalking?
You've only spent a second of your life.
My world is unaffected, there is an exit here,
I say it is and then its true.
There is a dream inside a dream,
I'm wide awake the more I sleep,
You'll understand when I'm dead.

January 17, 2004, 01:09:48 PM
Reply #4

Trillis

• Posts By Osmosis

• Has a lot of posts

• View Profile
Visiting people in there dreams. I've done it once before, but I wasnt lucid, and We just sort of had combined dreams.

February 06, 2004, 02:40:28 AM
Reply #5

Falcon

• Posts By Osmosis

• Vretsa Dcitoinray

• Personal Text
    Veritas Mentor
    • View Profile
    • Facebook
I can dream walk i did write an artical on how to do it but thats gone from the forum i'll try to explain tho.

Basicly go to bed when yor tired but not to tired and then go into a half awake half asleep state.

when you do that then viualize the person with you eyes close of who you want to do it to then imagine your swimming down through water but there isn't any water there go to there ear and sit on the edge of it and talk to them greet them and say hi and then ask to come in when they say you can come in enter the ear.

and then you'll enter a completly dark or completly white room and you'll see the person I like to think it's both your minds you can then ask them what there are dreaming of when they tell you visulize it on the wall and then you'll be in there dream keep on ptraticing till you master it and don't change or control the dream untill you become really good at it

if you want to get out drop the dream and then walk out of the room and go out the ear and swimm up to a bright light

how do you know that you done it ask the person if they dreamnt about you taht night and if they have you've done it but keep on trying if you havn't if you change there dream ask them what they dreamt about k

hope that helps soz it was a bit rushed

Falcon
Finding some things difficult and need a extra hand, Apply for a mentor that's what were here for http://forums.vsociety.net/index.php?topic=9706.0