Author Topic: Magick Forum Rules  (Read 10613 times)

March 14, 2005, 05:47:22 AM
Read 10613 times

solstice

• Posts By Osmosis

• Dreamwalker

• Personal Text
    "Receive and transmit..."
    • View Profile
I was asked to come in and moderate this board, because there seemed to be a lack of structure as well as relavent topics. Instead of spending hours reading everything, I'm just going to post a couple guidlines for what not to post, so everyone is happy.

-Dont ask for spells.
If there is something you want to know about how they work, or how you are doing something, that's great.
Asking for spells just takes up space and does not make any room for fruitful discussion.
-Be tolerant.
Too much flaming and not enough learning.
If you dont like something someone says, including their spelling, try thinking of a productive solution and explain what is what, rather than spread ignorance by calling names. If you cant do that: dont post.
-Keep up with the topic.
This is most important. Starting threads that have little or nothing to do with magick only wastes everyone's time.

I'll put together a short list of books, that may help those looking for spells and how they are done.

Suggested beginner's reading, on the Occult:

Doors to Other Worlds: A Practical Guide to Communicating With Spirits
By Raymund Buckland

Celtic Magic
By D.J. Conway

The Complete Book of Insence, Oils and Brews
Second Edition
By Scott Cunningham

The Witches Guide to Farie Folk
By Edain McCoy

Predicting Your Future: the Complete Book of Divination
By Jane Struthers

Charmes, Spells & Forumulas
By Ray MulBrough
« Last Edit: February 16, 2006, 10:33:13 AM by Prophecy »
Tell all the Truth but tell it slant: Success in Circuit lies.  Too bright for our infirm Delight. The Truth's superb surprise. As Lightning to the Children eased, with explanation kind.  The Truth must dazzle gradually, or every man be blind.
Tefeari: The Giant Impact Hypothesis is a theory