Author Topic: good book about ghost/spirits  (Read 873 times)

March 13, 2005, 02:33:46 PM
Read 873 times

beehe

• Posts By Osmosis

• Has a lot of posts

• Personal Text
    Who ceast to exsist
    • View Profile
well normally i don't post about what i read unless i like it and whats even funnyer i had someone point me to the book when looking for stuff about psychic things and ect. After reading all the obvious ones in the book store some old lady i seen some into the store 10 minutes after i finish reading the book and start browsing the shelves agan hoping for a new book........ :P
Pointed me to this book and acouple other ones as if she knew what i was looking for and when off to a different section of scrying... But still i thanked her and read it and i tried to thank her agan in person but she dissapered so well....  :confused: back to not talking about my life heres the book

Relax, it's Only a GHOST
~By Echo Bodine

it deals about how she delt with spirits and how she kindly help others deal with them

it even gives a slight helper thing at the end of each and talks about how she delt with them

i suggest the book but i don't know if its hard to find though its a dark blue cover

PS: the website for the things are here http://www.echobodine.com
~who cares who anyone is long as someone cares about them~egotism at its strongest point

April 18, 2005, 06:56:29 PM
Reply #1

Cryi

• A Familiar Feature

• Spittin 'dem pollaseeds

• Personal Text
    Deeez Nuuutz
    • View Profile
That book looks pretty cool, I've been looking for something to read after a cirtan person lost my copy of Romance of the Three Kingdoms (I'll have my revenge). I wonder why the author changed her name to "Echo" anyway though, do they even want people to believe them? If I was writing supernatural books I'd change my name to the most normal thing I can think of like "Bob Smith" or somthing.
"He who sits in the heavens shall laugh."
-- Psalm 2:4
"Those who have some means think that the most important thing in the world is love. The poor know that it is money."
-- Gerald Brenan