Home
Forums
Chat
Help
Search
Retro
Login
Register
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 19, 2014, 04:02:28 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:

Advanced search
213557 Posts in 15221 Topics by 19555 Members - Latest Member: - LitHigereew Most online today: 110 - most online ever: 430 (June 28, 2007, 02:58:51 PM)
+  The Veritas Society
|-+  Academic Areas
| |-+  Articles
| | |-+  Psi and Mental Abilities
| | | |-+  Introduction to Kinetics
Pages: 1 [2] Print
Author Topic: Introduction to Kinetics  (Read 30716 times)
kobok
Veritas Council
Tech Team
Posts By Osmosis

Veritas Council

View Profile
« Reply #15 on: December 26, 2009, 02:09:32 PM »

I'm sorry but I don't understand how to achieve awareness of the soul

Most people don't until they begin practicing an exercise like this one.  You learn it in a gradual way by obtaining feedback as you are practicing.

and can I use a psi wheel? because I may not have a candle on my room... Sad

You can use just about anything as a target (although see the warning on the use of hands), it is simply that the candle flame is presented because it is a particularly easy and ideal target to begin practicing with.  I will add a note which frequently causes me concern:  Psi is far more potent of a tool than a candle.  If you cannot handle a candle responsibly, can you handle psi responsibly?  This is something for you to reflect upon.

Latest article:  Construct Dynamics

Want to learn psi?  Check out our collection of psi articles.
galeb

View Profile
« Reply #16 on: April 12, 2013, 07:44:32 PM »

I am new at the form, but old and experienced at lots of things. Assuming that because someone is not allowed a candle in their room, means that they are not responsible enough to handle psi is not fair to the person. I would never allow one of my children to have a candle in their room either. Main reason is that one of the other children might barge into the room and knock it over. . Also many parents are over protective and hold back their children development in many areas.

Now about the idea that soul is responsible for all pis activity.
Impossible to prove one way or the other, but my understanding is that most of the things done function in the astral relm and can be accomplished by use of the mind (Mental relm is above the astral and so can control it and the relms below it.)  There are powers and abilities that are called sudi powers that are supposedly controlled by the soul, but requires many years of training to acquire.  The ability to kill with a word or a thought, comes to mind.
I do not see where anything more than mental activity is required. I has always worked for me.
Pages: 1 [2] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: