Author Topic: Tips and Methods of Psychokinesis and the Psi Wheel (by Syko_Dragon)  (Read 11545 times)

August 24, 2004, 06:19:34 PM
Read 11545 times

Article

• Veritas Teacher

• Personal Text
    Veritas Teacher
    • View Profile
Originally written by Syko_Dragon
Introduction:

Seeing it as there are so many good articles on PK already, I didn't want to write out a whole new article explaining things over again.  So I decided to write this article to hopefully enhance your success rate of performing PK by differentiating between the methods of PK, their main points of making them work, and giving extra tips that may help each of the methods or your own method.

I would suggest that you read the other PK articles since they go much more in depth about the basics of PK and are extremely vital to read before reading this.  Remember too, most of all, that these are not the only methods out there (some work best mixed), and the best method is the one that works best for you.

Methods of PK:

Here are some methods of PK that are out there for you to try.  You may even want to try to mix some of these, but you should definitely play around with them to find what works best for you.

Just Do It (Primarily Subconscious through Conscious Assertion):
     This method of PK is probably the most popular explanation since the old PK books of the 60's and 70's.  It deals with consciously giving commands to your subconscious to indirectly perform PK.  This method is best incorporated by those that are straight-forward and goal-oriented.  That is to say, that straight-forward, goal-oriented people have a stronger willpower to make this method work best since they deal with making things happen in their daily life.  These types of people see problems a similar way (they know where they're at; they know what they want, how to get it, and then go after it).

Prerequisites: To incorporate this method, you should have a strong sense of self and place in the world and/or universe, a very good understanding of the energy basics/structure (how energy works), a strong will, and a strong, straight-forward mindset.

Method: To use this method, mantras work best to move your psi wheel (i.e. "move," "spin," "spin clockwise," "move to the left," etc).  This instills your subconscious, and PK ability, with what you want to happen.  Your willpower (intensity of energy) and intention (direction of energy) will guide your subconscious to move your psi wheel.

Visualization (Half Subconscious, Half Conscious Assertion):
     Visualization is the next popular method of PK that is also taught in many books and articles.  It deals with visualizing movement of an object to actually achieve movement.  This does, however, take some practice to be able to perform PK properly, which is widely misunderstood, in my opinion.  This method deals more with psi than what people are aware of (if you are unsure of the differentiations of chi and psi, read the tips section).  However, this also deals with indirect PK, which is harder to control.  It is indirect in the sense that it is requiring you to have some good basics already instilled within you, which does make it harder for some people to incorporate.

Prerequisites: To incorporate this method, you should have a good connection to your subconscious (a sense of harmony- intuits have this trait), very good basics (to the point where they are instilled within your mind even with or without focusing), and very good visualizing skills (explained next).  A sense of connection between everything in the universe can help greatly, as well.  You also have to be able to visualize with your eyes open.  Although that sounds easy, imagine how clear a visualization is with your eyes closed, how detailed it is (if you can't do this, you must practice that first)...and now imagine that same clarity but with your eyes open (it will not be as clear, but good clarity is very important).  This can require some multi-tasking, but is a vital point into making the visualization method work.

Method: After you are able to visualize with your eyes open, you will first visualize your psi wheel's position in space and time (it's position right in front of you), where it overlaps over your psi wheel (it may sound redundant, but it helps to start out with).  Then, try to visualize the psi wheel moving in a particular direction.  To start out with, visualize it moving only a tiny bit.  In that way, you can "restart" your visualization if it doesn't move, without having to reset it that far.  This is also a great way to warm up your subconscious and PK abilities to get the right wavelength and mindset (it can even "trick" the subconscious in this way).  After a small movement is achieved, you should then work on increasing the movement to eventually get it spinning.

Direct Connect (Primarily Conscious and Some Subconscious):
     This is probably the most interesting of methods yet.  It deals with having a connection with the object you are moving to the point where, in a sense, it moves "with you," with your thoughts.  It is said that Robert Bruce's NEW Energy Ways helps train your Energy Body more to incorporate this method.  In its purest sense, a person connects directly with an object to move it (where space isn't much of a problem- mostly through connection with the 3rd eye), which is closer to its original definition of what PK is (NOTE- nowhere in its original definition does it mention how to incorporate energy or what types of energies to use, so all of these methods are PK).  However, most people will start out with connecting through chi or psi from their hands or fingers.  This is also the less energy consuming method, but also the hardest one to implement.

Prerequisites: To incorporate this method, you have to have a good sense of self and place in the world and/or universe, have very good energy sensing and energy extending skills, a good understanding of how everything is connected in the universe, and good energy manipulation skills (psi or chi will work, depending on what point you are connecting with).  Having empathy or good absorption skills can benefit you as well for this method.

Method: To begin with, you need to first connect with your psi wheel.  To connect with it, you need to extend your energy through your connecting point or points (the point or points where you're trying to move your psi wheel from- i.e. your palm, your 3rd eye, your finger, etc).  There are two ways you can connect with your energy, and that is to either wrap your energy around the psi wheel, or infuse your energy throughout the object, or both.  You can also connect through empathy or absorbing some of its energy to your connecting point.  The most important factor is to see this connection as truly connecting to you, which seeing it as connecting like a muscle can help greatly...in that sense, space has less limitation (just like how you can hold your hand up in the air without supposed "support" of outside objects).  Depending on how you are connected to it, you will then "tense," "manipulate," "move," etc, your connection (not focusing on movement of the psi wheel, that is, but movement of your connection).  At higher levels, though, you will be able to focus on movement of the object rather than your connection.

Energy Manipulation (Primarily Conscious with Some Subconscious):
     This method is best done by chi practitioners because they deal a lot with manipulating energies in various ways.  However, many chi practitioners don't realize they can use this method to move objects.  Those that do know, however, don't realize that they should use psi energy instead of chi energy (which chi requires rather large amounts of energy that will drain you quickly).  Energy manipulation for PK is much like what you do for a direct connect, but more focusing on energy movement rather than connection movement.  In that way, this method will require more energy to move an object (since it's like the wind blowing against an object-- almost...or it could be AK) than a Direct Connect.  In other words, it means that more energy is lost by bouncing off of the object rather than retaining a single form.

Prerequisites: To incorporate this method, you must have very good energy manipulating skills (especially outside of the body).  Don't misunderstand that chi manipulation is too different than psi manipulation to incorporate.  The feelings are fairly similar but are at different types of levels, so being able to do one will help you with the other.  Mindset and focus play a major role in differentiating the two (read the tips section).

Method: Using Energy Manipulation actually leaves open a very broad doorway to accomplish PK.  It is best to play around with the following techniques and others you may come across to find out which works best for you.  I know that's probably not what you wanted to read (hehe), but if you have good energy manipulation skills, you will understand completely.  Here are some to start you out:

[INDENT]Vortices: Create a vortex of energy that is spinning around the center point of your psi wheel (and inward, of course).  That is, it should be a tunnel that can either be just the height of the thickness of paper of the psi wheel, if you're strong enough with it, or about one to two inches in height running through the center point of the psi wheel.  This technique, for me, acted as a propelling force (it would go in the direction of the spinning energy).  Remember that the Vortex technique is like the eye of a tornado that is a main center of movement.[/INDENT]

[INDENT]Tornados: This technique incorporates a tunnel of energy that is broader than at vortex, and doesn't move inward (although, I haven't tried also going inward, now that I mention it, so you may want to try that too).  This technique is like the destructive force of a tornado, which will have a tunnel of energy that lies on the outside of edges of your psi wheel (thus the name, Tornado).  This means that there will be an empty space in the middle of the psi wheel.  I find that this technique works best when focusing on the outermost points only.  The Tornado technique, for me, acted as a repelling force (it would spin in the opposite direction of the direction of energy).[/INDENT]

[INDENT]Combination (may require multi-task skills): I say this technique may require multi-task skills because of my experiences with both techniques (and my experience with trying to combine them).  That is to say that when I tried to spin a tunnel of energy that covers the entire psi wheel, it did not move (which would move in a Direct Connect, though, which takes more skill).  Instead, I spun the vortex one direction (propelling) and the tornado in the opposite direction (repelling).  This combined effect created movement, but only in a retained multi-tasked state, of course.[/INDENT]

[INDENT]Chi Absorption, Psi Extension (requires multi-task skills): This is another technique that requires some good multi-tasking.  You will be focusing on absorbing the surrounding energy (chi of the air, if you will...or even that of the object) directly into your hand where it will stay for now.  This effect creates a type of "space" where there is less energy interference.  Since there is less interference, you will extend outward with your psi to push, pull, wrap around, infuse, etc, the psi wheel to spin it.[/INDENT]

[INDENT]Chi/Psi Vibration: In this technique, you will focus specifically on vibration.  I have found that what works best is to think of vibration as levels of sounds in your mind (where as they increase in intensity as the sound goes up).  You may also be able to use light, but I have not tried that yet (you may want to try it though).  You will focus your chi OR psi in this case on either extending out to or directly making contact with the psi wheel and vibrating to create movement.  Another important factor is to also perceive the vibration (as sound or not) as a "moving agent" to make your subconscious connect to the fact that you want to create movement.  Try to keep a constant vibration level to have the psi wheel spin at a constant speed.[/INDENT]

Those are the methods I have come across thus far that will hopefully help you on your journey to performing PK.  I have tried all of these methods myself and are only what I have found to work at different levels of difficulty (which, as you may notice, depends greatly on the individual-- YOU!).  So try out as many things as you can and see how they work (or don't work) for you!  Please read the tips section, as it gives more in depth understanding of what to do to perform PK, even if you already understand the methods above.

Extra Tips:

Here are some extra tips to incorporate or think about during your training to hopefully get you closer to successfully doing PK.

Basics:
     This is probably the #1 reason why people fail to perform PK...no Basic Training.  The Basics are the foundation of what makes PK work.  If you do not understand them and practice them, you will not be able to perform them when needed.  This is just like learning any other new skill.  Take archery, for example: you learn what the materials are, you learn how to use the materials and their functions, then you incorporate the materials in a way to hit your desired target (your goal), and then train them to enhance your skill in archery as a whole.  NEVER NEGLECT TRAINING YOUR BASICS!!!  If you're having a problem, always go back to the Basics...chances are that the solution to your problem lies there.

Visualization (Alternate):
     Visualization has been deemed useless by many people, yet it is only useless when it is not incorporated tactfully and by itself.  You must always be able to visualize your goal first in order to achieve it.

The "alternative" part of visualization I was meaning to refer to, is that of using it to enhance all of the other abilities.  As I said, if you cannot see your goal (and seeing it work), then you will not achieve it.  Think of this crude example: you think about jumping (cause you've never done it...hehe), you think if you try to take steps in the air from a standstill position, you'll jump high...you find it doesn't work that well (if at all).  This example is meant to show you that you have to visualize your method working CORRECTLY with the proper mechanics!  This also ties into your Basics and making sure you have a good understanding of them.

Visualization is only the first half of implementing any method, really (shielding, drawing, etc).  You must always remember that it is only the first stepping stone to actually "feeling" and "manipulating" energy.

Chi and Psi:
     Through my training, I have found that the explanation someone has given that "Chi is the energy of the body, and Psi is the energy of the mind/soul" seems to stay congruent with each of my PK training.  When I would use chi to move my psi wheel, my body would feel drained afterwards while my mind felt wide awake.  When I would use psi to move it, my mind would be tired while my body was active and still felt awake.

One way to differentiate between the two is to look at how each performs an Energy Ball.  They are extremely similar, but with some differences that play on your subconscious' source of drawing out the type of energy you want to use.  A chi ball is drawn from the body, where you focus energy from your body in between your hands (the source is your body).  A psi ball is drawn from the mind, where you focus energy directly into the space between your hands, rather than having a path from your body to that space.  If this is confusing, then think of an Energy Ball that is not between the hands, but just outside of the body.  A chi ball would be connected somewhere to your body, while a psi ball would be suspended independently.

After you become aware of this differentiation of energies, you can begin to incorporate "sources" of psi with, say, your hand, finger, etc, while extending from that source into a particular direction (much how a person will point at a psi wheel to make it move).  This can be done without being able to differentiate between the two, but it's always best to know how to differentiate between the two already.

Focal Points:
     There are different focal points while doing PK, so having multi-tasking skills is a very large plus.  For implementing PK, you have to be able to understand and feel the difference between a primary and secondary focus, and be able to do both at will.  The difference between primary and secondary focus is like driving a car and listening to a friend talk at the same time.  Your primary focus is driving (or should be, tsk tsk) while your secondary focus is listening to your friend.  If you're good enough at driving, then the roles would be switched.

Depending on what method you're using, your primary focus will change.  However, you should not have your primary focus be the actual spinning of the psi wheel!  This can actually mess up PK many times since it is not allowing the subconscious ability to come forth through an alternate, conscious effort.  Don't misunderstand, though...concentrating on movement and concentrating on spinning can also be two different things.  Here are the primary focal points for each method:

[INDENT]Just Do It: The Mantra or Movement Assertion.[/INDENT]

[INDENT]Visualization: The Visualization of the psi wheel with open eyes.[/INDENT]

[INDENT]Direct Connect: Connecting and movement of the connection/object (depending on what type of connection you have).[/INDENT]

[INDENT]Energy Manipulation: Manipulating energy.[/INDENT]

As I said, "spinning" should not be your primary focus but as a secondary focus.

Multi-Tasking:
     Multi-tasking ties into the various focal points of PK.  The reason why multi-tasking is an important ability to have is that incorporating these methods (and many others) requires many basic energy properties to be activated.  Since energy follows thought, and if you are multi-tasking (having your thoughts go in various directions), then you will definitely need to train multi-tasking to get enough intensity behind each direction to activate such properties.

There are various ways to train multi-tasking, so be creative about it.  I will add in another article sometime about training multi-tasking for enhancing energy abilities, but play around with it for now.

Continuously Spinning:
     This can be a problem with many people.  There are various ways you can continue spinning of your psi wheel.  However, if you start to focus on spinning, you'll notice that your psi wheel will stop since you are no longer actively controlling some sort of energy properties (either on a conscious level or a subconscious level- depending on the method).  So do your best to not get distracted!

One thing you can do is just continuously do what you're doing.  Another is to pulse or flex vibrations or movement within your method of choice and increase its intensity to either continue or speed up spinning.  Find what works best for you to keep your mindset and abilities activated to retain PK.

Hopefully this article helped you in some way or another.  As I've said before, these are the methods I've tried myself, which may have different end results for you.  So now that you've read the entire article, go spin that psi wheel!!  ^_^  Good luck training!!  Until we meet again...

Written by:
Jeffrey J. Akau
AKA
Syko Dragon
June 3, 2004