Author Topic: Spell Creation  (Read 31226 times)

May 21, 2010, 11:37:53 AM
Reply #15

superzeno

• A Veritas Regular

• View Profile
can anyone go in depth on how to create spell with hermetic magick and also can I create a spell to reverse age my dog is turning 14 in a month and I was wondering can I do that to change him into a puppy plz reply soon

May 21, 2010, 10:53:53 PM
Reply #16

Questing

• A Veritas Regular

• View Profile
can anyone go in depth on how to create spell with hermetic magick and also can I create a spell to reverse age my dog is turning 14 in a month and I was wondering can I do that to change him into a puppy plz reply soon

As a rule, we don't ask for spells on this site. The admins are borderline religious about not asking for spells so please don't tick them off.

Furthermore...gee I hate to break this to you but aging happens. As much as we love our pets they will grow old and we must accept it.
And believe me I like animals more than I like people.

If you want an energetic method of easing an aging animal I suggest learning Reiki and giving it to your dog every day. Otherwise treat him well, play with him, talk to him, feed him the right foods, and enjoy him while he's with you.

Blessings on you both.
                               -Questing

I live in a world of magic. Join me.

May 24, 2010, 08:11:07 AM
Reply #17

superzeno

• A Veritas Regular

• View Profile
thx for that and I'll be sure to learn reiki but what I'm really asking is can i create a spell to revert my dog to a certain age plz answers soon

May 24, 2010, 09:35:51 AM
Reply #18

Neeros

• A Familiar Feature

• Personal Text
    Shaolin Mage
    • View Profile
    • Shaolin Wahnam
thx for that and I'll be sure to learn reiki but what I'm really asking is can i create a spell to revert my dog to a certain age plz answers soon

Reiki is ok, not all that great but it is decent. As for reverting your dog to a certain age, this would likely take akashic admin access beyond what 99.99999% of the current population has. All I can say is practice your ass off, heal the dog, make it feel better, and maybe a "miracle" will happen some day, weirder things have happened.
The clever combatant imposes his will on the enemy, but does not allow the enemy's will to be imposed on him.
- Sun Tzu

[18:22] <Rayn> That makes it worst. If the people can't practically apply and create effects, it is not so good.
[18:22] <metalforever_> okay, and who in the oec can do that? i would say very very few
[18:22] <metalforever_> their too busy fondling their psiballs

May 26, 2010, 05:51:39 AM
Reply #19

Watchtower

• Posts By Osmosis

• Hundred-plus Club

• Personal Text
    Contemplative Panentheist
    • View Profile
what I'm really asking is can i create a spell to revert my dog to a certain age

No.
"For no matter how holy works may be, they do not make us holy because we do them, but in so far as we within ourselves are as we should be, we make holy all that we do, whether it be eating, or sleeping, or working, or what it may."

-Eckhart von Hochheim

June 01, 2010, 02:42:03 PM
Reply #20

michael.25

• A Familiar Feature

• View Profile
"akashic admin access", that's a good phrase!  I like that! :)

June 04, 2010, 05:34:56 PM
Reply #21

Saile

• A Familiar Feature

• View Profile
Damn astral uptime. The ether is experiencing server lag from too many members. Oh well.         :P