Author Topic: Telepathy Exercise  (Read 20143 times)

July 01, 2004, 10:15:34 PM
Read 20143 times

kobok

• Tech Team
  • Posts By Osmosis

• Veritas Council

• Personal Text
    Veritas Council
    • View Profile
The following exercise was converted from a spontaneous telepathy clinic that was held one day. This exercise will help you practice telepathic transmission of a full sensory experience, and give you experience linking with a partner and discerning truth from analytical overlay. If you get something wrong, clear your mind more, drop deeper into a meditative state, and try again.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

For this exercise you will need two people, and you will attempt to tell each other a story via telepathy.

So first, some basics.  You will choose a receiver and a sender from your pair, and then switch each time.

You should join a chatroom with just the two of you in it, and perform the exercise in there.

First you will both begin with 5 minutes of meditation. For this meditation, you will both have the telepathy chatroom as the only window open on your computer, and you will both stare at the computer screen for 5 minutes, focusing only on the nick of your partner.

Then the receiver will begin by relaxing and clearing the mind, being open to input from the partner and simply waiting for it to be received.

As receiver, take note of all things you receive and all impressions you get. The goal of this exercise is to notice how impressions "feel" when they are correct, and how they "feel" when they are not.

The sender will choose a short event from his or her own life or past to tell the receiver. The sender will then focus on that event, recall it in fullness, including any images, sounds, smells, and emotions associated with that event, and allow the full experience to fill the sender completely. It can be as simple as standing at a cliff watching a sunset, or going to your cousin's birthday party with a bunch of screaming kids roller skating around, etc.

When the sender has transmitted the event for a time, about 3 minutes, repeating several times if there is a sequence of events, then the sender should type, "Okay, I'm done."

After the sender is completely finished, the receiver should describe what he or she saw, while the sender waits silently watching the description. Then when the receiver is done describing what was perceived, the sender will describe what the event actually was.

You can discuss the results for a minute or so if necessary, and then switch to the opposite roles. You should try this exercise several times in a row with the same partner, in order to thoroughly practice connecting and exchanging information with a particular person.

Best of luck, and keep practicing!
Latest article:  Construct Dynamics

Want to learn psi?  Check out our collection of psi articles.

July 28, 2004, 08:40:21 AM
Reply #1

Hech

• Posts By Osmosis

• View Profile
Nicely written, a good exersice.

July 30, 2004, 10:24:31 PM
Reply #2

Silverdawn

• Posts By Osmosis

• View Profile
    • The Veritas Society
Liking this!

August 12, 2004, 02:13:03 PM
Reply #3

Orthas

• Posts By Osmosis

• Veritas Archivist

• Personal Text
    Page of Cups
    • View Profile
sounds good have to try it
“And you shall drink your cup alone, though it taste of blood and tears, and praise God for the gift of taste.” -Almustafa, Garden of the Prophet.

Quid quid latine dictum sit, altum videtur

November 27, 2004, 06:34:20 PM
Reply #4

Unregistered

A friend of mine and I tried this. It worked. We got pretty close on every try... And we are going to try again tomorrow. :D We loved it!!

October 22, 2005, 01:30:21 PM
Reply #5

Bradly

• A Familiar Feature

• Greenhorn

• Personal Text
    Love is key
    • View Profile
    • Eternal Child
Thanks kobok, I'll try this with with my brother when I see him again.

Regards
Amun-Ra

November 09, 2005, 08:45:22 PM
Reply #6

Quantitativefool

• View Profile
I'm gunna try that tomorrow, sounds good.

-Stu

November 29, 2005, 07:04:36 PM
Reply #7

NinjaWolfess

• View Profile
This actually worked! me and a friend from a chatroom are in dif countries (can & us) and he tried to send a sad feeling when someone left but also couldnt get the thought of when he went to the beach with family members. so guess what i got! i saw myself laying on the beach but really sad and lonely for some reason! it was a kinda cool slipup!  ^_^