Author Topic: Syko Dragon - Psychokinesis Video 3  (Read 29417 times)

December 29, 2007, 02:20:34 PM
Reply #30

merlinswingman

• View Profile
That is an amazing video . perhaps the next video will have the wheel moving clockwise halfwaythru then switch to counterclockwise . Maybe also have a video about moving a coin .
And a video demonstrating distance effects , 5 feet , 10 feet , 20 feet etc

March 12, 2008, 10:28:22 PM
Reply #31

the seer

• Settling In

• View Profile
i do not know if someone suggested this already i just watched the video i would believe it more if you showed all the angles example here is a video i believed watch how he shows that it is improbable for it to be fake i have heard a theory on how it could be fake but just watch how he tried to prove it and i might believe it for now just watch   

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H5NwRfMJgOQ

p.s. sorry if i have offended someone i am probably going to get an reply that contradicts the video but that is what forums are for debating but this is what i think proves true psi

......... i am probably rambling

March 18, 2008, 02:57:30 PM
Reply #32

Rafnul!

• Veritas Moderator
  • Posts By Osmosis

• he-who-posts-lots

• View Profile
The problem, the seer, is that that video IS a fake.  Read the explanation on THIS video: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w86hDdUD03o&feature=related

March 19, 2008, 04:42:03 AM
Reply #33

Redefine

• A Familiar Feature

• View Profile
but it was an interesting social experiment, finding that alot of advocates are a hell of alot level headed then skeptics. besides the whole science negates it thing is false.

and rafnul...whats with your avatar?? :P
On a concrete road to recovery
cause I'm knocking over every cone
in front of me.

March 19, 2008, 07:12:30 AM
Reply #34

Rafnul!

• Veritas Moderator
  • Posts By Osmosis

• he-who-posts-lots

• View Profile
My avatar was a punishment for angering the oligarchical government of this site.

July 05, 2008, 12:18:53 PM
Reply #35

Tricky

• Veritas Furniture

• View Profile
    • My facebook, add if you want
Sorry to post in such an old topic, but I dont think this is PK. Its the heat from his hands. When I was a noob I always put my hand next to it and it would spin. Now instead I move covered psi wheels with no hands.

June 09, 2009, 01:57:16 AM
Reply #36

sselllpes

• Settling In

• Personal Text
    7th Generation Seer
    • View Profile
Thanks Syko Dragon! I enjoyed the video it helped me grow a lot.
I'm even learning how to move bigger objects.
Thanks again! ^_^

November 10, 2010, 02:26:47 AM
Reply #37

Enchantra

• A Veritas Regular

• Personal Text
    Veritas' Witch
    • View Profile
Firstly, no offense to anyone but there's no need to keep posting what so many other people have already drilled in the ground. OK, I believe the video is real because I've moved a psi wheel myself (oddly I can't budge one now) and don't think it's necessary to go through a lot to prove it's not fake. with today's technology, there's no telling. Diamond probably doesn't think it's fake either but what she wants to see is something more advanced than what everybody seems to be able to do these days, and so do I.  She didn't say she could "Roll a pencil under glass with no hands close to it or levitate somthing under glass with no hands." She just made a suggestion that to me didn't sound like an offense, it sure didn't sound to me that she said it was fake...or that she was volunteering...wth! lol And no offense to Silverdawn but no one will be leaving this site because they question someone else's judgment because there are lots of other teachers and practitioners to get along with or learn from unless this is Silverdawn's site, Cold Cryo. I think, the problem is that Silver called this an "advanced" pk-exercise. Don't get me wrong, that is good but maybe "modified" would fit better.

November 10, 2010, 04:59:58 AM
Reply #38

Silver_Archer

• Veritas Moderator
  • Posts By Osmosis

• Prophet of Doom

• View Profile
Wow. This thread has probably had forum necromancy performed on it more times than any other thread on the boards. 10 revivals, if we define a topic dead after 1 month of inactivity.
<Forg> Everything is adjustable when you have a saw.

November 10, 2010, 02:20:55 PM
Reply #39

Enchantra

• A Veritas Regular

• Personal Text
    Veritas' Witch
    • View Profile
if it's 100 years old, I think it's a good idea for other people to come and still post original ideas on the subject. because people still read it...

April 12, 2013, 07:04:43 PM
Reply #40

galeb

• View Profile
Saw the video, nice, I still have problems making one move. Haven't tried id a while, will try again.