Author Topic: Syko Dragon - Psychokinesis Video 3  (Read 29549 times)

June 09, 2004, 09:44:43 AM
Read 29549 times

Silverdawn

• Posts By Osmosis

• View Profile
    • The Veritas Society
This is the third psychokinesis video as made by Veritas Teacher Syko Dragon. He demonstrates an advanced PK-exercise (the triple stacked psi-wheel). The video has sound, and you can see Syko with a breathing mask. It's entirely shot in wide angle, and at the end of the video, he deconstructs the psiwheel.
« Last Edit: February 03, 2007, 12:21:00 AM by Forg »

June 17, 2004, 05:24:49 PM
Reply #1

AMF The White

• A Familiar Feature

• Hundred-plus Club

• Personal Text
    King Asshole
    • View Profile
    • make a dola (under construction)
All three videos lookk a bit fake; there were other things that could have been done to prove this video is real and not mirrors or magnets.
The key to happiness is breaking ever rule and never getting caught.

June 19, 2004, 07:09:53 AM
Reply #2

crow

• A Familiar Feature

• Veritas Furniture

• Personal Text
    Veritas Furniture
    • View Profile
Why would he put a fake video up? He has nothing to prove to us... So why would he risk his rep. just to make a fake video? Thats like how my wheel moves. I like them. Great job hope we come out with more!
~crow

June 22, 2004, 01:42:30 AM
Reply #3

Silverdawn

• Posts By Osmosis

• View Profile
    • The Veritas Society
I'd love to know how this video is mirrors and magnets: he deconstructs a layered wheel, his face is visible and we all know it requires a special angle for cameras to work on mirrors. :)

June 23, 2004, 07:20:49 AM
Reply #4

Diamond

• Settling In

• Greenhorn

• Personal Text
    Greenhorn
    • View Profile
Can't anyone make a telekinesis video of somthing bigger than a psiwheel!!!! anyone can spin a psiwheel even 3 psiwheels! Everyone in my family can spin a psiwheel with the hand close to it like that! it proves nothing and shows nothing but a Syko Dragon and his psiwheel......

Roll a pencil under glass with no hands close to it or levitate somthing under glass with no hands and it might look a little bettre!

June 23, 2004, 08:08:16 AM
Reply #5

||Night-Dragon||

• Settling In

• Greenhorn

• Personal Text
    Greenhorn
    • View Profile
Why does he need to keep his hand nearby that rotating tool (donnow the name) ?
: )  sorry for my Inglish people!
I like a lot those thing but I'm not so easy to persuade :D
||Night-Dragon||

June 24, 2004, 03:13:36 AM
Reply #6

Syko Dragon

• Veritas Furniture

• View Profile
    • http://www.geocities.com/syko_dragon/index.html
I don't care for my rep. Diamond, if you wanna see something else, make your own vids. I know my limits and do what I can. So your family moves psi wheels, and? I'm no Natural nor do I care about your family's abilities.

The vids are to help NEWBIES find another perception. If you All have nothing better to do than argue about a vid's credibility or content, then you're missing the point of the site! I know what works for me. I'm not the Best or Worst, nor do I care. All I care for is Growth.
"The path of non-resistance is fine for an adapting conformist, but sometimes you have to know when to cut through the grain to express your individualism." ~Me

"The Advanced is just the Basics reconstructed in a Complex way." ~Me

July 14, 2004, 05:06:35 AM
Reply #7

Darren

• Greenhorn

• Personal Text
    Greenhorn
    • View Profile
Arrogant bastards, even if Syko Dragon can roll a pencil under glass with no hands close to it or levitate somthing under glass with no hands, I am sure he will  not let you guys see it. You guys either leave or respect the resources you have and learn.

You guys are just like charity organizations asking for more money even if the donor has donated. Greedy, arogant bastards.

July 21, 2004, 02:17:18 PM
Reply #8

Cryo-scion

• Settling In

• Greenhorn

• Personal Text
    Completely Ignorant. ;)
    • View Profile
I truly don't see how this video could be fake, and if you think that it is false then I really think you should leave.  It gives me a whole new out look on what can be done using the mind, and shatter's my initial boundaries of what I believed to be allowable.
The soul of man is like water: it comes from heaven and is bound to return back to the earth, alternating lastingly.
-Goethe

Just to let you know...yes...yes I am ignorant of these things.

July 28, 2004, 12:32:09 PM
Reply #9

DataTek

• Greenhorn

• Personal Text
    Greenhorn
    • View Profile
    • http://www.light-in-darkness.tk
Syko Dragon doesn't need to prove himself, because the people who will/would/could benefit from his contributions won't question him/his ability/the entire concept of telekinesis.
No video is absolute proof ANYWAY, and for a sceptic there is no proof. For someone that doesn't to believe, it wouldn't help if you made him and his dog levitate and fly in circles.
Knowledge is power.

July 30, 2004, 09:21:12 PM
Reply #10

Tsumaru

• Posts By Osmosis

• View Profile
It seems to me Diamond is volunteering. Diamond, perhaps you could show us constant spinning of a large, relatively heavy, non-metallic object under glass? Perhaps, if you're so kind, you could even do it in broad daylight and show us the whole area in which it's taking place (not just the psiwheel, I mean). That would be nice and helpful. But, until you do, perhaps you, and all the other morons bitching, should shut your bloody mouth.

Good job Syko. =)
don't believe everything you read... especially if it comes from me.

September 13, 2004, 06:07:58 AM
Reply #11

x23

• Greenhorn

• Personal Text
    Greenhorn
    • View Profile
Whoever claims this is a 'fake' is an ignorant fool.

Syko - well done.

September 17, 2004, 09:38:54 PM
Reply #12

asterlusterious

• Greenhorn

• Personal Text
    Greenhorn
    • View Profile

September 18, 2004, 06:10:56 AM
Reply #13

Adept

• Posts By Osmosis

• Posting chief

• View Profile
asterlusterious, you could have left it blank you know...
I think it looks fake too, But whey the hell would he put something fake out? he wouldn't.  I have never actually see a psi wheel move other than this video so the reall thing could look fake and fake could look real. Im think its real, but it looks a tad hollywood.
Nice work Syko. Mabie hollywood could use you as a speceal effects man. Youd need no equipment.  lol :p

September 29, 2004, 12:32:49 PM
Reply #14

Diamond

• Settling In

• Greenhorn

• Personal Text
    Greenhorn
    • View Profile
Wy should he fake it? and if the it is PK it is fine with me. No meaning to be bitchy. I can move a straw, but i still don't fully believe it is telekinesis I do. The psiwheel seems to always move in that direction when a hand is put in the right position. Darren, who calls people Greedy, arogant bastards, consider that about 70% of the worlds people are sceptic about psychic phenomena. So i guess there must be alot of arogant bastards out there man.