Author Topic: Continuing Dream  (Read 2294 times)

January 10, 2005, 08:35:47 PM
Read 2294 times

Watarimono

• A Veritas Regular

• Personal Text
    My eye
    • View Profile
Hey,  This has happened to me more than once, but it happened again last night and I was wondering: Has anyone else ever had a string of dreams all in one night that are all common, like follow a time line?

My dream last night was about 2 things, which may or may not be related. a) a party that I am a major part of, and b) International Violence Day... The first roughly half of the night in my dreams i was in this huge house with alot of secret passageways and such, and theres a party going on of somwe sort, of which i for some reason, wanted no part of, and the dream consisted of me running and hiding, not in fear, but just because i dont want to be in the party.

The second part of the night, because i wanted to leave the party, I left the house. Only to see that its International Violence Day. Or at least thats my depiction of what was going on. People were having fun and blowing cars up, getting stabbed and dying, with blood and fire everywhere, and they were having fun.

Now what im wondering is that this is not one dream, this is a series of dreams that took place over the course of the night, with notable parts of the night which I was awake. I was just wondering if this has ever happened to anyone before?
The reasonable man adapts himself to the world; the unreasonable one persists in trying to adapt the world to himself. Therefore, all progress depends on the unreasonable man. -George Bernard Shaw

May 15, 2005, 06:32:10 AM
Reply #1

chrnek

• Greenhorn

• Personal Text
    Greenhorn
    • View Profile
    • http://au.geocities.com/vladislav_chrnek/darkwicca.html
This feels that one or more of your aquaintances in life may be doing some unwholesome stuff, and while you want no part in it, you arent sure enough of yourself to put things right.

You are feeling pressure to choose a side, either stop them, or join them.

Good luck in your choices
When cities burn and armies turn, and flee in disarray...
Cowards cry "Tis best to fly, and live another day!"...
Bet every hero knows that, when he fights and falls...
Tis better to have fought and lost, than never fought at all...

May 25, 2005, 04:26:09 PM
Reply #2

Athiril

• Veritas Furniture

• Reverend Lucious

• View Profile
    • PhotoDan
I have had a string of dreams that are related... I will post them soon once I write them down (oldest of them happened like a couple of months ago... I remember them all, so i'll do it soon enough)

May 25, 2005, 07:53:55 PM
Reply #3

Shades

• Settling In

• Greenhorn

• Personal Text
    Greenhorn
    • View Profile
re
I often get lucid dreams which last for weeks, sometimes months by my perception. I wake up feeling exhausted, as i have just lived for up to a month over the course of a night. They are highly lucid and get confused with real life. This is usually after attaining a deep state of meditation before sleep. A string of dreams like this isn't uncommon. Its simply your subconsciouss touching on the same problem repeatedly. Listen to it.
.your not what you think you are.

May 25, 2005, 08:57:44 PM
Reply #4

solstice

• Posts By Osmosis

• Dreamwalker

• Personal Text
    "Receive and transmit..."
    • View Profile
My dream last night was about 2 things, which may or may not be related. a) a party that I am a major part of, and b) International Violence Day... The first roughly half of the night in my dreams i was in this huge house with alot of secret passageways and such, and theres a party going on of somwe sort, of which i for some reason, wanted no part of, and the dream consisted of me running and hiding, not in fear, but just because i dont want to be in the party.

This all sounds very healthy, actually.
In dreams, your own mind, or at least your idea of your current state of affairs, may be represented by a building with many adjoining rooms.  I often have dreams of a house with secret passages, or parts of it move to create a new room.
The "violence" you describe may be one of many things; one of which seems the most likely, to me.  Perhaps you are subconsciously sorting through some personal situation, which is very new and needs to be evaluated before you are ready to accept it.  A dream this clear-cut is favourable to you, because you are taking direct action to resalve the issue and adapt to the changes.
Tell all the Truth but tell it slant: Success in Circuit lies.  Too bright for our infirm Delight. The Truth's superb surprise. As Lightning to the Children eased, with explanation kind.  The Truth must dazzle gradually, or every man be blind.
Tefeari: The Giant Impact Hypothesis is a theory

July 17, 2005, 11:37:08 PM
Reply #5

Damage

• Settling In

• Greenhorn

• Personal Text
    Greenhorn
    • View Profile
I have had these happen with 3 differnt dreams but they were sometimes squels to the other dreams and they where not like night after night one was like 4monthes apart and another was like 2-3years apart

July 31, 2005, 10:00:53 AM
Reply #6

SleepWalker

• Posts By Osmosis

• Pool Boy

• Personal Text
    Pinkus Elephantus
    • View Profile
Every dream I have ever had ran in sequence, maybe your subconcious feels as though you are cognizant enough to run the sequence and you will get it all.
I agree that it sounds healthy, the dream to me infers you are not a person who at current is best suited for the limelight, that you find it too much to handle and don't really want to deal with things. You don't want attention drawn to you, in the social arena you are not about to deal with other peoples troubles.
The trailer possibly had something to do with your feelings about the state of the world, as in you feel possibly that all the violence about is uneccessary therefore people must be doing it because they enjoy the violence.
Both are possibly linked together quite possibly they are about the same thing.
A fight between people related to you in some way, which they seem to go to such lengths that they appear to enjoy the damage they cause one another.
Your awareness of the problem but you don't feel it is your place to interfere.

Possibly your interfering in something you shouldn't be.
How can you explain freedom, never having experienced it.
From the moment we ar born we conform to the physical world. In narrow awareness of all that there is to percieve.
Try Tachyon[/URL