Author Topic: What I Think.  (Read 2454 times)

January 01, 2005, 07:41:34 PM
Read 2454 times

BrokenWings66

• Settling In

• Greenhorn

• Personal Text
    Greenhorn
    • View Profile
This is what I think these days. I think that people and/or kids follow what other people do and think "Oh if they do it then I will too!" because they are scared or they cant think of it themselves.
     I have also noticed that people have tried to figure out ways to tell their parents how they feel about things concerning religion. I would just say that if it were me in that situation then I wouldn't care what my Mom thought. She wouldn't have any say in it in anyway possible. But me I dont care what you think of this post thats just what i think. Just telling you what I think about different religions.
    My Religion is Christianity and i dont think everything in the Bible is true. I think that some people changed it. But thats just me. You dont have to agree with me just dont tell me what is right and what isn't. I believe what i want to believe.
      Thats just what i think. You dont have to agree with me.
  • why don`t you realize, that my eyes aren`t looking for anyone elses but yours, and my lips aren`t carving anyone elses kiss but yours, and my heart beats for no one else but you
  • Ever since i met u in 6th grade u gave me butterflies and u still do

:elephant:  <--Aw look at the Cute Thing!
I love Dylan more than anything. He is my Dust Bunny forever. :heart:

January 02, 2005, 09:58:48 AM
Reply #1

AngryLeprachaun

• Posts By Osmosis

• Freelance Leprechaun

• Personal Text
    VERITAS LEP
    • View Profile
I think that you are right about all that stuff!  People do go by other peoples decision, because they are to afraid to make their own!!  I'm a very religious person, my religion is Christianity. Over time, I do believe that people did change the writing of the bible, but I believe when it was first written it was by Jesus. Most of the things you wrote I do believe! :)
..::Believe::..

January 02, 2005, 10:14:14 AM
Reply #2

Mystyk

• A Familiar Feature

• Frequent poster

• Personal Text
    Frequent poster
    • View Profile
I would love to get the transcripts from the Myths of Mankind on One ( http://www.onebodymindspirit.com/Myths_Mankind2.htm)

The
- ďA Christianity Before Christianity","The son of god", and "The Osiris Myth"  are great. If you can watch them do so. They inlighten you to the whole bit on christianaty.,                    

January 02, 2005, 10:37:54 AM
Reply #3

BrokenWings66

• Settling In

• Greenhorn

• Personal Text
    Greenhorn
    • View Profile
Thank You Angry Leprachaun. Im glad you agree. I'm not a strong Christian but I believe some stuff and I goto church. im not a strong Christian Because my mother is and I have friends who arn't but that dosent mean that I am that reliegion that my friends are in. PEOPLE NEED TO LEARN AND THINK FOR THEMSELVES!! Seriously.
 :P
  • why don`t you realize, that my eyes aren`t looking for anyone elses but yours, and my lips aren`t carving anyone elses kiss but yours, and my heart beats for no one else but you

January 02, 2005, 11:00:44 AM
Reply #4

saiyajin

• Settling In

• Greenhorn

• Personal Text
    :-*
    • View Profile
Quote from: BrokenWings66
This is what I think these days. I think that people and/or kids follow what other people do and think "Oh if they do it then I will too!" because they are scared or they cant think of it themselves.
     I have also noticed that people have tried to figure out ways to tell their parents how they feel about things concerning religion. I would just say that if it were me in that situation then I wouldn't care what my Mom thought. She wouldn't have any say in it in anyway possible. But me I dont care what you think of this post thats just what i think. Just telling you what I think about different religions.
    My Religion is Christianity and i dont think everything in the Bible is true. I think that some people changed it. But thats just me. You dont have to agree with me just dont tell me what is right and what isn't. I believe what i want to believe.
      Thats just what i think. You dont have to agree with me.

I think you are right. You remind me on myself. :)

January 02, 2005, 11:34:18 AM
Reply #5

beehe

• Posts By Osmosis

• Has a lot of posts

• Personal Text
    Who ceast to exsist
    • View Profile
yeah i think the bible has been changed also. It may be old but people also translate it alot into there words an in there words it is hard to read. As with my poor sentence structure and spelling is the same way i write in thoughts thats aobut it .

PS: i wrote in thoughts and then fixed it up as good as i could for reading purpouses and if you still don't like it ill give you a big hugg untill your head blows up from confusion
~who cares who anyone is long as someone cares about them~egotism at its strongest point

January 02, 2005, 03:57:43 PM
Reply #6

BrokenWings66

• Settling In

• Greenhorn

• Personal Text
    Greenhorn
    • View Profile
Most people may disagree with what i say. I believe what i believe. And i try really hard to back it up. Sometimes i have trouble :P. Thats ok though. Me backing what i think up may help me become a writer some day. I dunno maybe thats just some silly child hood stuff. Oh well thanks guys!  :P

January 02, 2005, 06:05:46 PM
Reply #7

BrokenWings66

• Settling In

• Greenhorn

• Personal Text
    Greenhorn
    • View Profile
Okay. Strong Christians say not to hate ANYONE. Well..They hate. They hate people wh worship satan.
Im not a strong christian and im not saying that all christians do this but most do! They believe they are but are they really. Thats just what i think. They also believe that Our god is the one and only god.
Yes could be but do you really no. For a fact do you know he is the one who created the world. I just dont know what to think anymore.

January 02, 2005, 06:18:51 PM
Reply #8

Samurai Warrior

• A Veritas Regular

• Frequent poster

• Personal Text
    Frequent poster
    • View Profile
Yea brokenwings, I agree with u lots. This is not to say that all christians are this way, but quite a few are.  They believe that their religion is the best, and that it is the only way to go about thinking. They practice loving their neighbors as themselves? That means to treat EVERYONE as they would want to be treated, not just treat christians that way. Devil worshipers may look down on christians, and say bad things about them, but people did the same to jesus.People doubted jesus and said bad things about him.  Jesus didnt retaliate by saying that they would "burn in hell," he tried to help them, and he showed them love, and acceptance. If some of these christians who say these things to others who dont believe the way they do want to be like christ, they should stop flaming people for their beliefs and try to help those people insteas
In all things, I have sought clarity. I face the troubles and problems of life and death willingly. Virtue, integrity and courage are my priorities. I can be approached, but never pushed; befriended but never coerced; killed but never shamed.

January 02, 2005, 07:29:47 PM
Reply #9

Arpspasm

• Veritas Furniture

• Hundred-plus Club

• View Profile
I agree with you BrokenWing66 for far too long I have factored how I think other people would judge my decisions into my decision making process. There is a liberating thought that I'm trying to remember these days which is that it is none of my goddammed business what anyone else thinks of me. When I remember that I dont need to fullfill anyones value judgments but my own it makes my decisions that much easier and clearer.
"This life's dim windows of the soul
Distorts the heavens from pole to pole
And leads you to believe a lie
When you see with, not through, the eye."
-William Blake

January 03, 2005, 05:08:23 AM
Reply #10

Mystyk

• A Familiar Feature

• Frequent poster

• Personal Text
    Frequent poster
    • View Profile
I find Strong christians are the most ignorant people you can meet.

January 03, 2005, 02:33:43 PM
Reply #11

TwilightSociety

• Settling In

• Greenhorn

• Personal Text
    Greenhorn
    • View Profile
    • http://www.twilightsociety.com
I have read threw the majority of the posts and i do not think christians are that bad. You get the extreme ones that go to church and do all this forgive my sins well these people i think have no real truth to there words. They Contradict themselfs for the most part. I personally could pick out flaws in all religions but i can also pick out many more positives.

I agree people should believe in there own thing. I am christian and have never gone to church as i do not believe in the church. I have religious beliefs based on what i have read, my experiances and how i treat my fellow man or women. Personally i think it comes down to 1 thing. If your a good person then you go up, your bad you go down. How do you judge if you have been good or bad? well we all have been in a situation where we have done something and known we should not have done it. That's Bad. So i just go around being a nice person and try to learn from my mistakes as this is why we are here. To learn before we pass into the spirit world.

Thanks

Simon

January 04, 2005, 04:37:40 PM
Reply #12

BrokenWings66

• Settling In

• Greenhorn

• Personal Text
    Greenhorn
    • View Profile
Once Again, i said not ALL christians are like that. :)