Author Topic: Another question concerning Articles  (Read 2315 times)

January 07, 2004, 03:23:06 AM
Read 2315 times

Narita

• Greenhorn

• Personal Text
    Greenhorn
    • View Profile
Hello everyone! I've just joined Veritas Academy and I'd just like to quickly say that I appreciate how much effort has gone into and still goes into this site to keep it the fabulous high standard that it is.

Okay now for my question. I've read throughout the whole questions/suggestions thread forum..bit...to make sure that I wasn't repeating a question. And I don't believe I am.
My question is: Is it only Admin that get to post articles? I'm very interested in writing an article at some stage and I know I'm currently still a junior member (give me a break I just joined about 2 hours ago!!) but I was wondering if it was possible to write an article and then, of course, have Silver check it out?

January 07, 2004, 03:43:58 AM
Reply #1

Silverdawn

• Posts By Osmosis

• View Profile
    • The Veritas Society
Hey,

Welcome to the Academy. Well yeah, the articles on our site are written by a lot of different people, and I'm just the guy putting them online. Myself (or someone else Staff related) will take a look at the article, if it's good/appropriate, and if it is, then of course we'll put it up. :)

I hope you have a pleasant time here,

~Silver

January 07, 2004, 06:09:42 PM
Reply #2

Narita

• Greenhorn

• Personal Text
    Greenhorn
    • View Profile
Oh okay thanks Silver.  Also what sort of articles are deemed 'appropriate' for Vertias?