Author Topic: Spirit animals protecting in dreams  (Read 7486 times)

January 05, 2004, 09:57:58 PM
Read 7486 times

Rikadia

• A Veritas Regular

• Personal Text
    • View Profile
I was wondering if anyone else has had an encounter like that, because I have two spirit animals that watch over me, but only one has entered my dreams, two pups of my other animal have entered also.
For some reason lately I've been attacked in my dreams, even having to fake being dead in one because I almost killed.  Even feeling pain when someone lands a hit or I don't move fast enough to avoid an object.  But then the wolves popped into my dream a couple nights ago and being spirit animals they were able to speak to me telepathically.  One of the pups was named Nimaki and there mother being my spirit animal they were only the size of regular wolves.  It wasn't a regular dreams, because I could feel the pups fur and I have never felt a wolves fur.
Does anyone have any ideas about spirit animals and how could they protect in a dream?
Opinions are like assholes, everyone has one.

January 06, 2004, 09:08:58 AM
Reply #1

Kitai Kumo

• A Familiar Feature

• Hundred-plus Club

• Personal Text
    Hundred-plus Club
    • View Profile
Yes, Rikadia, you are exactly correct about one thing.  That being that we all have 'spirit animals', which are commonly reffered to as totems.  

They usually do enter dreams, but they also watch over us. One of the 5 or so Radical Chi techniques that I do actually practice has something to do with our Ďspirit animalsí. It is in a way, fusing yourself with your spirit animal. But what you are really doing is just bringing it out more. Have you ever felt something trying to pry out of your body, or maybe just a big feeling of anger that you canít get out, but you could feel it inside you, you could feel the rage inside you, but it isnít coming out, have you ever felt that? That is your spirit animal trying to protect you, but it obeys you, and you are not giving it permission to come out, you have to become friends with it, let it come out. And your spirit animal has nothing to do with the Chinese calendar or anything like that. You cannot change your animal, even if it is a mole, trust it-looks can be very deceiving, and in this case it usually will be. Now, I never really got angry enough that I couldnít control myself, except for once. Thatís when I felt my spirit animal raging inside me, trying to get free. Then when I told one of my friends about that animal inside me and my anger he printed out a technique and sent it to me. This technique was the animal of the Dark Flame attack or something like that, but I donít do very much radical chi myself so at first I just told him I am not interested, but then one day I decided that he took the time to send it, so maybe I should take the time to try it. So I did, and well, thatís how I came to meet Ticy, my Ďspirit animalí, he always brings me up when Iím down. Itís a great feeling to have your Spirit Animal comforting you and always with you, for all you warriors out there, I strongly suggest it, even though it is a radical chi technique. Some people say that this technique only brings anger, but thatís not true at all, its up to you for what you want this animal to bring. But I donít know what website that technique is from, maybe somebody else does on here? So yes, Rikadia you were right about the animals watching over you. But I donít know if we have two animals.

~If one never gives up hope, then there is always hope to be found~
[/size]"Once you find a friend you keep that friend.  Friends dont die down, but build up"

January 06, 2004, 04:36:35 PM
Reply #2

Towkarn Angrod Cuthalion

• Settling In

• Greenhorn

• Personal Text
    Greenhorn
    • View Profile
So Kitai, what is your animal? not a mole like you said in the example is it? ^_^
Do you know how someone could find out what their spirit animal is? or does that happen while your doing the technique?

I would like to know more about this technique...I would also like to know more about Spirit Animals, so if you have this technique on your computer could you please email it to my msn address? if not then don't worry
My titles:
Dark Templar of Garaa, god of Ninjas
Cheshire Fox ("A very merry un-birthday to us!!":D)
The Elven Kitsune
Chronos, master of timing

January 06, 2004, 05:29:33 PM
Reply #3

SpiderBushi

• Settling In

• Personal Text
    • View Profile
Could you E-mail this technique to me too? I'm curious as to what mine would be.  Does their personality resemble yours?  or are they just different?  I'm so new to Veritas and so so curious...

January 07, 2004, 03:17:15 PM
Reply #4

Kitai Kumo

• A Familiar Feature

• Hundred-plus Club

• Personal Text
    Hundred-plus Club
    • View Profile
Its not a mole, its a tiger.  And as i said before, i do not know this technique any more.  It was sent to me by my friend.  So i could ask him for it, because he still believes that most tradional ki is useless and radical is the right way.  To me, both are.  So ill try to get it to you, or maybe someone else knows where this technique was found?
[/size]"Once you find a friend you keep that friend.  Friends dont die down, but build up"

January 07, 2004, 05:13:30 PM
Reply #5

SilentArm

• A Veritas Regular

• Personal Text
    • View Profile
How do you find out what animal your spirit animal is?
And could you give me more info on spirit animals?
Favorite Quotes""

"A successful man is on who can lay a firm foundation with the bricks that orther throw at him"-newpaper

January 07, 2004, 06:47:38 PM
Reply #6

alliKryptik

• Settling In

• Greenhorn

• Personal Text
    Greenhorn
    • View Profile
http://www.metista.com/starrhawke/Animals1.html

Try that site... it might give you some information that you wanna know...
"Everything happens exactly the same in a different way every time you open your eyes." ~ Quote by me

Unmistaken death, 'cause there's no breath
Can't find a pulse, shoulda worn a vest
Two holes blown in ya chest, an' one through ya head
Shoulda fled, now ya dead, no need to pretend

January 07, 2004, 09:02:16 PM
Reply #7

Towkarn Angrod Cuthalion

• Settling In

• Greenhorn

• Personal Text
    Greenhorn
    • View Profile
Thanks for the site alliKryptik, should come in handy ^_^
My titles:
Dark Templar of Garaa, god of Ninjas
Cheshire Fox ("A very merry un-birthday to us!!":D)
The Elven Kitsune
Chronos, master of timing

January 11, 2004, 06:06:46 AM
Reply #8

Trillis

• Posts By Osmosis

• Has a lot of posts

• View Profile
Quote from: Kitai Kumo
Its not a mole, its a tiger.

....Somehow like everyone else I've ever spoke to about them seeing there Spirit guide.... :rolleyes:

January 11, 2004, 04:13:04 PM
Reply #9

Kitai Kumo

• A Familiar Feature

• Hundred-plus Club

• Personal Text
    Hundred-plus Club
    • View Profile
They come in dreams a lot.  I dont blame though for asking.  And i know it was not a coincidence.  Whenever I ask it to help me, it does, well most of the tyme.  Depends on what you are asking it.  And that site is very accurate.  It does it as a coincidence a lot of tymes. But trust me, after seeing it more and more in your dreams and asking it more and more things that come true a lot of the time, you begin to learn that it is the animal and not coincidence.

January 12, 2004, 05:20:01 PM
Reply #10

BlurredReality

• Greenhorn

• Personal Text
    Greenhorn
    • View Profile
The only animal I've ever seen in a dream is a shark...

January 23, 2004, 12:08:32 PM
Reply #11

LadyKalee

• Posts By Osmosis

• Original Veritas Council

• Personal Text
    Original Veritas Council
    • View Profile
    • http://groups.msn.com/TheKarenExpress
Striped mountains I have seen before, peaks sharp and shapely figures form~

vertical stripes of color, I saw people in them, animals too.  I expressed our luck at finding a home that faces the mountains with the vertical stripes and shapes of many living things within them.  
Before the mountains lay fields of corn, we would be fed in our mouths and eyes and our minds would continue to see beyond what is obvious.  It was a wonderous place so special I felt so blessed!

It is odd the stripes do not run horizontail like that of the desert canyons, the layers of red and sand and white looking much like the desert, yet it was vertical and the vegitation below suggested something more of a wetland.

The peaks of the mountains that much like tips of flowers, heads of people and animals..I could see so much living with the mountain.Oh the mountains were the most beautiful site, striped in red and white and all colored blended with scenes neverending~
Looking out the window I knew we found heaven!~

On the way home the wind was very very strong.  We were not in a car, we were walking against the wind.  I was with a woman, we couldnt wait til we got home to go to the bathroom.  I didnt want to go on the side of the road. I found a thicket of trees and went in~

**the trees were very thick yet I had no problem and nothing was in my way
despite what I saw in front of my face, the eyes said there is not getting throught this
the mind knew the way.**  

There was a sandy area in the center of the thicket.  Open space and bumpy ground.  Bear tracks all over the place.  I saw all the bear tracks heading out of the thicket, all going the same direction. It was in corrilation with the diresction we came into the thicket.  (like there was a one way street within the thicket and I instinctively knew)
I told the girl I was with..we are pissing in the bears spot, this is where they go.
I tossed sand with my foot trying to make a small hole as not to piss on myself it was bear dooky under there, like the bear had covered its shit.(?)  

I was not scared.  I am part of the forrest and the bears know me.

I knew from my mind where it was, how to get there and that the other creatures of the forest knew I was there.

The thicket..not knowing where I even get that word of if it is right..the thicket was to the eyes..three upon tree mere inches apart.  

There was no path to get in..as there was no sight of a place in the center to get to in the first place..I just knew it was there.  Breath would have been the only thing that was thin enough to get through the thicket..yet I passed with ease..within and through the trees.

I feel as if I know places I have been impossible here..but there I live within~

My animal totem as you would call it does not come from a book.  Nor are the animals that guide me limited to the dream and signs I have shown in this post.  I have accepted the animals that are personal and show in dreams and in my journeys and ceremonies.  I have not read anyones site on what they should be.  'Should be' is not something I like, it is limited.  Read all ya want on sites and I hope it helps you be more open to the idea and presence of animal guides.  Also take time to see what makes itself present in your life and your dream life.
There is nothing in the universe with the power to hold the human mind in painful captivity except for the cage it builds for itself out of its own mistaken thinking.

"Natives who beat drums to drive off evil spirits are objects of scorn to smart Americans who blow horns to break up traffic jams."   -Mary Ellen Kelly