Author Topic: My 'dreams'  (Read 2902 times)

January 05, 2004, 03:51:29 PM
Read 2902 times

Kitai Kumo

• A Familiar Feature

• Hundred-plus Club

• Personal Text
    Hundred-plus Club
    • View Profile
This is just about some ‘test dreams’ that confuse me. Here’s the dream-Well i was walking around my subdivision, maybe walking home from school. There were 3 people with me; 2 friends of mine, and my friend's mom. I could tell it was a nice day out and all but the light sky seemed so dark to me for some reason. Then as I got closer to my house I heard someone screaming something like "I'll use this this gun if you make me". And I have a pretty big yard with some trees blocking out some of my bak yard. So I ran up to the trees where I could see what was going on, but it was hard for the people who were out on the yard to see me. I saw that there was a girl holding up a gun to my mom's head. The girl took my mom inside my house and i was still outside, but for some strange reason i could still see what was going on inside. It was almost as if I astral projected. Then I came bak to my own point of view and told my friend's mom to call the cops. The ran inside through the front door and sat on the basement stairs and close the door that led to the basement stairs. When I sat down i noticed that there was a friend of myne sitting on the stairs too, so he talked to me and i talked bak trying to be quiet. Then the basement door opened and the lady with the gun stood there and said "look what we have here." And i got out of the basement then. And she put my mom in a corner and left me alone for a second. I wanted to do something, I had a good shot to kick the gun out of her hands or trip her or something that could've caught her off gaurd. Then we heard the sirens of police cars and she pushed me to the side and my mom ran outside. I moved cautiously but i stayed behind with her. And since I'm an empath i could tell that she didnt and wasnt going to kill anyone. But i couldnt sense what she wanted. Then I pushed her towards the bak of a room and told her to leave through a nearby door that lead to the bak yard. Then there was a lady who asked me a question outside from the screen window, and then my dream ended. I've had dreams like these in the past, but i only did something to save someone in one of these type of dreams. For some reason i feel like these type of dreams are tests to see if I am really worthy of something. When I wake up i think to myself, 'i know that i could've done this and that in real life'. But I never do it in the dreams. Some dreams are more realistic than others, like this one for example. But some have people blasting ki balls out of their hands and people with extremely talented abilities in different types of kinesis, like cryokinesis, telekinesis, pyrokinesis, etc. I always have the feeling that i was supposed to do something in those dreams, not all dreams are like this, actually, these are the only dreams i could ever remember aside from the lucid dreams. Those dreams have been annoying me so I had to tell someone, and I figured that Veritas has the right people and all, so I told all of you.
Are those night terrors? Lucid Dreams? Precogs?  I want to know if you could tell me
~If one never gives up hope, then there is always hope to be found~
[/size]"Once you find a friend you keep that friend.  Friends dont die down, but build up"

January 11, 2004, 04:04:48 PM
Reply #1

Chrono

• Settling In

• Greenhorn

• Personal Text
    Greenhorn
    • View Profile
So no one responds thats it?  I would think that some people have these dreams but are afraid of being called 'DBZERS'  Well maybe it was a test, but from who?  I'm sorry. i dont kno much on this man. maybe someone else does. does anyone? Well i guess not, so shut up and leave this board you DBZER! lol, jk.  I dunno tho, but seriously guys cmon, if you had a dream like this, tell it here.  Its kinda cool to have those dreams i think.  O yea, and kitak, maybe they arent responding cuz ur writings like the size of an ant, howd u get it that small anyway?  O nevermind i see the toolbar. lol

January 11, 2004, 08:17:30 PM
Reply #2

Fibonacci

• A Veritas Regular

• Frequent poster

• Personal Text
    Frequent poster
    • View Profile
No, it isn't a night terror. A night terror is an extraordinarily rare occurence where an individual's mind wakes up before they gain control of their body. For most people it's a truly terrifying experience, because it almost feels as though they're dead but unable to move. While some relate it to misuse of astral projection, there is also some scientific theories behind what causes them. As for your dream, that's very interesting, though I'm not sure how you could possibly translate that other than literally- which is highly unlikely.
Spiral out, keep going.

January 11, 2004, 08:56:23 PM
Reply #3

Yaksha

• A Familiar Feature

• Veritas Furniture

• Personal Text
    Veritas Furniture
    • View Profile
night terrors arent extremely rare. Why would you say that?

I always figure dreams are for the person dreaming. If you don't understand it, its probabally not time to yet.
I'm sure you have at least an emotonal understanding of the truth of the dream's meaning. Listen to that intuition.
Then you'll find the answer you're looking for.
You've only spent a second of your life.
My world is unaffected, there is an exit here,
I say it is and then its true.
There is a dream inside a dream,
I'm wide awake the more I sleep,
You'll understand when I'm dead.

January 12, 2004, 05:06:43 AM
Reply #4

Fibonacci

• A Veritas Regular

• Frequent poster

• Personal Text
    Frequent poster
    • View Profile
Quote from: Yaksha
night terrors arent extremely rare. Why would you say that?

I was under the impression they were. I could be wrong, but then again it's not a common event you hear about from others.
Spiral out, keep going.

January 13, 2004, 07:50:35 PM
Reply #5

Fibonacci

• A Veritas Regular

• Frequent poster

• Personal Text
    Frequent poster
    • View Profile
I was confusing night terrors with sleep paralysis- I feel incredibly ignorant now, sorry for the misinformation.
Spiral out, keep going.

January 13, 2004, 09:15:09 PM
Reply #6

Yaksha

• A Familiar Feature

• Veritas Furniture

• Personal Text
    Veritas Furniture
    • View Profile
Actually, I think I was. You were right. Night terrors are rare and sleep paralysis is common. Sorry.
You've only spent a second of your life.
My world is unaffected, there is an exit here,
I say it is and then its true.
There is a dream inside a dream,
I'm wide awake the more I sleep,
You'll understand when I'm dead.

January 16, 2004, 01:14:48 PM
Reply #7

DarkestLight

• Settling In

• Greenhorn

• Personal Text
    Greenhorn
    • View Profile
i have weird dreams, well their not weird for me because i have them all the time...their mostly of old wars, magick and when they start to get bad i.e. me getting gutted , a monk or someone inturrupts it and helps me out i suppose...it depends on what you think of before you enter the "dream state"
One who loves his life will loose it, one who hates his life shall preserve it for all eternity...