Author Topic: Silly Veritas facts!!!!  (Read 25631 times)

August 11, 2007, 01:17:02 PM
Reply #165

focus432

• Settling In

• View Profile
did you know that i have only been here a week and already know practicly everyones history from this thread?
did you know that this smiley>>  :) scares me?
did you know that none of you know me?
did you know i'm canadien?
did you know.....wait....wait.....*stares into space*....lost it....
i know! did you know that i forgot my last "did you know"???
bet you didn't eh???

August 11, 2007, 06:13:39 PM
Reply #166

MightyFalcon

• Veritas Furniture

• Frequent poster

• Personal Text
    Point of Light Across Time
    • View Profile
    • Society Tomorrow Podcast
*takes breath*

Did you know I spent about a month debating how to prenounce Ger.... erm, DarkDuck's name?
Did you know I attempted to de-radki-fy over 30 members after they had already been banned from here?
Did you know that Veritas' longest running thread was over 37 pages long and was the same topic as this one?
Did you know every time I leave Veritas I completely stop the majority of my paranormal training?
Did you know that means that I barely remember how to root properly?
Did you know that I need to post at least 480 more times outside of the cafeteria if I want my posts per day to be > 1
Did you know that I have a little binder of old posts from Neo Veritas

Did you know DD once posted in battle *Admin snaps* *Admin snap* The Arena is suffocated in Micky's Bikinis, and washed away with bleaer *admin snap* KiPunk pisses on TrunksSSJ

Did you know that my specialty in the forums is being neutral to the most impossible (and realistic) of posts
Did you know that every time I leave places I've been a long time, people I know unexpectingly visit me at that place the last day?
Did you know I am considering re-starting all my training (chi/psi) and beginning Hermetic mysticism?
Did you know I fell asleep halfway writing this and continued it an hour later?
Unique are we humans in that we are the only species to know waste ~Me

August 11, 2007, 06:53:36 PM
Reply #167

Wonderland

• Veritas Furniture

• Personal Text
    ISIS
    • View Profile
    • My blog space (just getting started 06/07)
Did you know I'm a fan of kobok, Prophecy, Lady Kalee, AND Forg?
Did you know the above list goes on (and on!), but I didn't want to sound like a brown-noser?
Did you know I once thought I was banned, but I wasn't?
Did you know I secretly love it when I get in trouble for saying something in the chat and then notice somebody else a day or two later doing something WAY worse and NOT getting in trouble?
Did you know ThiefDeath is the Psion that doesn't believe in Psionics?
Yeeesh!  Apparently I forgot the signature changes on all posts....AND until you change it again...oh well enough then...sorry 'bout that

August 11, 2007, 08:03:15 PM
Reply #168

Raitaro

• Posts By Osmosis

• Personal Text
    The Knight of Wands
    • View Profile
Did you know that various binding oaths I've made to Veritas states I have to made a rhinocerous sound everytime I enter the chat?
Did you know my chat client says Ive entered the chat 458 times?
Did you know I've only made the afore mentioned sound 3 times?
The IneptInitiate
http://xkcd.com/303/
http://xkcd.com/123/

I got a hot girl and the coolest band I know. I gotta bad habbit of smoking before the show.
I got music I got friends I trust and love. I get into a lot of fights and now my knuckles are all fucked up.....

August 20, 2007, 05:08:58 PM
Reply #169

Kichara

• Posts By Osmosis

• Personal Text
    Row, Row, Row Your Boat
    • View Profile
    • Check it Out.
Did you know hat I love stuffed animals
Did you know that I sometimes wonder if Samael is still here under a different name and I don't know it.
 Did you know that Imet a dude named Krab on either this chat or psipog and he was like a big brother to me and he could actually completely heal all sorts of injuries I had long distance
Did you know he dissapeered mysteriously and no one seems to remember him but me.
Did you know that strangers find it unusually easy to talk to me.
Did you know I have diabetes?
Did you know that I wonder why all the articles that used to be on the old sites werent saved and put on this one.
Did you know I have most of those articles saved.
Did you know that silver archers voice is AMAZING
Did you know that I actually live 30 minutes from Oneta but have never met him.
Did you know that I was "perma-banned" 3-4 times from Psipog.
Did you know that about 2 months before psipog closed I heard that I was still mentioned as a prime example of a noob at psipog
Did you know that the thing I was a noob for was the idea of Apas of Tejas in a psiball form.
Did you know that I really enjoy sharing personal information
Did you know that I need to be doing homework
Did you know that I am going to go do it right this moment
Did you know that Raitaro could be seriouly punished for his neglect to make the rhino sound?
Hey, whats up?

Please vote in my poll:
http://forums.vsociety.net/index.php?topic=12212.0

August 21, 2007, 09:32:24 AM
Reply #170

Wonderland

• Veritas Furniture

• Personal Text
    ISIS
    • View Profile
    • My blog space (just getting started 06/07)
Did you know if it was a challenge to see if anyone would come to Rai's defense, it worked? :biggrin:  I've got your back, Rai.   :bunny:
Did you know Silver Archer's chat voice is pretty cool? Oh, yeah, you probably did.   :HA!: 
Did you know every time I see him in chat I always call him "the infamous Silver Archer"?
Yeeesh!  Apparently I forgot the signature changes on all posts....AND until you change it again...oh well enough then...sorry 'bout that

August 21, 2007, 12:44:20 PM
Reply #171

Shadow_Dragon

• Veritas Moderator
  • Posts By Osmosis

• Discoverer of Imaginary Cult

• Personal Text
    Qing Jing Wei Tian Xia Zheng
    • View Profile
Did you know I have been a member of Veritas since TUS?
Did you know one of my old names was "Dragon Warrior" and that I was obsessed with finding demons in my woods to fight them in preparation for the oncoming invasion of 2012?
Did you know I used to run a 1337 hardcore radki site which converted about 20-30 people to radki?
Did you know that when I had the epiphany that radki was a lie i did in fact s**t bricks?
Did you know when I was a radkier I spread the word in my school and even though I am no longer a part of that evil cult people STILL TO THIS DAY make fun of me for it even though I did it in 2002 and was an ignorant stupid 12-13 year old?
Did you know I was once a *gasp* Wiccan?  :eek:
Did you know I also wanted to die when I discovered radki was a lie, but instead I went to Veritas and started doing raids on Halos Hideout?
Did you know I am still an active member of Halo's Hideout?
Did you know that I forgot what I was going to type?
Did you know I can sometimes call myself a /b/tard?
Did you know that I like Mudkips?
Did you know that Millhouse is not a meme?
Did you know that Gemini, TakeV, XIII, Frozen, Nazukarr, and others are part of an evil cult bent on world domination?
Did you know that the above statement started off as a joke which I still see as a joke which makes AWSOME conversation pieces?
Did you know that the aforementioned cult actually met up together and took pictures?
Did you know that the aforementioned cult changed my avatar to my little pony and then bratz when I revealed their secret?
Did you know that a lot of active veritas members live in New Jersey?
Did you know that I live in New Jersey?
Did you know that I was raised in the ghetto's of Rochester NY? (I bet you didn't)
Did you know I am a senior in high school, but like the youngest in my class?
Did you know that the 90's were amazing? (especially in the hood)
Did you know that this is the most 1337 cow ever to come into existence?   :cow:
Did you know that this is the most 1337 doggie to ever come into existence?  :dog:
Did you know I hate this smiley?  :bunny: and fail to see it's purpose?
Did you know there was once an evil site called Ki Teachings but someone awsome who was named 'mystic' on the OEC took it down by becoming moderator, then eventually failed to rebuild it and now it is only a legend among the hall of shame?
Did you know that Prophecy is the coolest person on the OEC?
Do you know whatever happened to mystic, kendamu, and donjitsu2?
Seriously, what happened to them?
« Last Edit: August 21, 2007, 02:49:04 PM by Shadow_Dragon »
Be extremely subtle, even to the point of formlessness. Be extremely mysterious, even to the point of soundlessness. Thereby you can be the director of the opponent's fate. -Sun Tzu

When the Mind is clear and still, all things under Heaven fall into place. -Lao Tzu

Drink your cup alone, though it taste of blood and tears, and praise God for the gift of taste. -Almustafa

August 21, 2007, 06:08:27 PM
Reply #172

Kichara

• Posts By Osmosis

• Personal Text
    Row, Row, Row Your Boat
    • View Profile
    • Check it Out.
Did you know that I thought Kendamu was still around
Did you know that I think Kendamu still visits very rarely?
Did you know that I have some of the best porridge on earth?
Did you know that people at my school actually think I can bend silverware...when I can't?
Did you know that I didn't even joke about being able to bend silverware and just had a bent spoon I was playing with that spread the rumor?
Did you know that I am very good at designing jewelery and I don't know why? Did you know that I actually have almost no interest in jewelery aswell?
Did you know that I slightly remember shadow dragon from the TUS days?
Hey, whats up?

Please vote in my poll:
http://forums.vsociety.net/index.php?topic=12212.0

September 14, 2017, 03:12:06 PM
Reply #173

Akenu

• Posts By Osmosis

• Personal Text
    यम या रा आना
    • View Profile
    • Akenu's Initiation
Did you know this is maybe my new necro-post record?