Author Topic: lucid or not  (Read 1970 times)

January 03, 2004, 11:02:19 PM
Read 1970 times

AlakazaM

• A Veritas Regular

• Frequent poster

• Personal Text
    Frequent poster
    • View Profile
well, whenever i dream i have full control over the dream, EXCEPT i dont know that i am dreaming. errr, it's hard to explain, because everything seems so real there, and i realize i was 'dreaming' when i 'wake' up.

if in the world of dreaming it is possible to have 2 different place bonded together, which in our world [the state of mind where we do not sleep] it is not, then why does it still seem real? everything is 'real' when i 'dream'

again like i said, the only time i separate dream from 'real' is when i 'wake up'.

here comes the matrix theory, "What is real?"

so, is there anyway that to know when i am 'dreaming'? Since i have full control over it, i cant separate it from daylife.
Който прочете това е най-големиът педек на света.

January 04, 2004, 04:49:08 AM
Reply #1

diokhan

• A Veritas Regular

• Frequent poster

• Personal Text
    Frequent poster
    • View Profile
try making it a habit to do reality checks. it workes for me. :D  in case you don't know what reality checks are , they are simple methods to make sure that you are dreaming or not. you just ask yourself *am i dreaming* frequently during the day. check your hands if they look normal, flip on a lightswitch ( lightswitches don't work in dreams), do some impossible things: try to levitate, read something then look away for 3 seconds then look back, if you're dreaming the text will be different. if you make a habit of doing these things then you will eventualy start doing them in your dreams, then you'll realise you're dreaming. it takes some time but it's very effective! :)
join the army!
see many places,
meet interesting people,
and KILL them!