Author Topic: phycotronics  (Read 2586 times)

November 02, 2004, 06:19:50 PM
Read 2586 times

Zeronock

• Settling In

• Greenhorn

• Personal Text
    Owner of all your base.
    • View Profile
Assumeing I spelt that right I was wondering if anyone here had had any encounters with a phycotronic device and if so what were the effects fo the device on you or those around you?

P.S. phycotronics is technology pionered by the Soviet Union during the cold war to alter a person's health by physic means.
It will always end the same, no matter how you try to fight it, or try to change it. All your base are belong to us.

November 02, 2004, 06:24:21 PM
Reply #1

Quiksilver

• A Familiar Feature

• Hundred-plus Club

• Personal Text
    Hundred-plus Club
    • View Profile
Psychotronic device, actually.

I've built a couple.
"Insanity in individuals is something rare - but in groups, parties, nations and epochs, it is the rule."

"The surest way to corrupt a youth is to instruct him to hold in higher esteem those who think alike than those who think differently."

"Out of life's school of war: What does not destroy me, makes me stronger."

--Friedrich Nietzsche

November 02, 2004, 06:30:50 PM
Reply #2

Zeronock

• Settling In

• Greenhorn

• Personal Text
    Owner of all your base.
    • View Profile
cool, I've always been intrested their workings, any details you could give me? and thx for correcting the spelling btw.
It will always end the same, no matter how you try to fight it, or try to change it. All your base are belong to us.

November 02, 2004, 07:00:27 PM
Reply #3

beehe

• Posts By Osmosis

• Has a lot of posts

• Personal Text
    Who ceast to exsist
    • View Profile
well i have seen one its was priety simple it was a peace of meatal around a type of crystal it was clear and the meatal looked like a gold and silver mix..
~who cares who anyone is long as someone cares about them~egotism at its strongest point

November 03, 2004, 05:48:46 AM
Reply #4

kakkarot

• Posts By Osmosis

• 0. The Fool... Inverted?

• Personal Text
    Pirate "Not-A-Mod" BoB
    • View Profile
bah, nevermind. I was talking about patented Psychotronic Generators (TM), not generic radionic or psychotronic devices.

~kakkarot
Philippians 2:5 Your attitude should be the same as that of Christ Jesus: 6 Who, being in very nature God, did not consider equality with God something to be grasped,  7 but made himself nothing, taking the very nature of a servant, being made in human likeness.

November 03, 2004, 11:19:23 AM
Reply #5

Zeronock

• Settling In

• Greenhorn

• Personal Text
    Owner of all your base.
    • View Profile
me too, i tihnk it would be a cool experament

November 04, 2004, 04:32:19 PM
Reply #6

Quiksilver

• A Familiar Feature

• Hundred-plus Club

• Personal Text
    Hundred-plus Club
    • View Profile
I didn't get my plans from any reachable source. They were given to me by a previous teacher of mine and the other ones I made were "self-built." I just took the design and shaped/made it how I wanted it to be. Usually alot of copper, conductive materials, etc. They mostly dealt with aiding in telepathy, and I got some really good results when I used them. Though, they are hardly the results I'd want today (Mostly used for combat). I'm not going to give out my "plans," but if I remember correctly there is a declassified document from the FOIA floating around that actually has pictures of Czech ones. I don't have it on my computer anymore, otherwise I'd post it.

EDIT: Try looking at some of Uncle Chuckie's work. He's a sick fuck *literally*, but he knows his stuff. Charles Cosimano, I believe is how you spell his name.

EDIT #2: I noticed that the original post said that psychtronic devices were used to alter someone's health. This was not always the case, though the Soviets were generally trying to find a way to kill someone psychically. Psychtronic devices were used to amplify, aid, etc. all psychic activity (PK, TP, energy projection/generation, etc).
"Insanity in individuals is something rare - but in groups, parties, nations and epochs, it is the rule."

"The surest way to corrupt a youth is to instruct him to hold in higher esteem those who think alike than those who think differently."

"Out of life's school of war: What does not destroy me, makes me stronger."

--Friedrich Nietzsche

November 06, 2004, 08:45:00 AM
Reply #7

Oracle

• Settling In

• Personal Text
    • View Profile
    • http://www.freewebs.com/runescapelves/
what effect do these have on oneself, and what exactly do they do.  Are they at all dangerous or have adverse affects?
Those that were will never see
That we that are will never be
What those that were
Were hoping us to be.;)
[/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT]

runescaper12@msn.com

November 06, 2004, 09:14:43 AM
Reply #8

Rawiri

• Veritas Teacher
  • Posts By Osmosis

• Wandering Nomad

• Personal Text
    Veritas Teacher
    • View Profile
It really all depends on what they are designed to do. Here's one link which has quite a few, I have some more deep within my bookmarks, I'll add them too if I find them. http://www.gocs1.com/gocs1/Psionics/

November 06, 2004, 06:50:53 PM
Reply #9

DarkWaterMoon

• Posts By Osmosis

• Has a lot of posts

• Personal Text
    Has a lot of posts
    • View Profile
I'm totally lost in this subject. Can someone enlighten me please?

November 08, 2004, 12:26:49 PM
Reply #10

beehe

• Posts By Osmosis

• Has a lot of posts

• Personal Text
    Who ceast to exsist
    • View Profile
There talking about devices that can amplify psychic powers. But most time also have very bad effects to you and/or later int he future you cannot do the little thing without the device which makes it kinda usless...... :p  well thats only what i have been told
~who cares who anyone is long as someone cares about them~egotism at its strongest point

November 11, 2004, 07:07:16 PM
Reply #11

PSI987

• A Veritas Regular

• Frequent poster

• Personal Text
    Frequent poster
    • View Profile
Wouldn't it help with TK though like if you coud see yourself  lift a bottle into the air wouldn't i help you do it on your own.  Kind of like when you start to learn how to ride a bike you have training wheels!. It would help you believe you could do TK alot better on your own  since you already saw yourself do it right? :confused: .

November 11, 2004, 07:14:07 PM
Reply #12

PSI987

• A Veritas Regular

• Frequent poster

• Personal Text
    Frequent poster
    • View Profile
wishing board This looks cool. Not sure if works, but if it did are your wishes actually  supposed to come true!. Is it really something else?.  Wow that sounded stupid! :).